• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What?
Atlus sexualises its underage female characters?

Nooooooooooooo.
tenor-15.gif

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
it's like she's directly asking me a question

"Look at you, Panda: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you play through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal Edea?"

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm watching the Ace Attorney anime, and Gregory Edgeworth was a good dad.

D

Deleted member

Nah, but actual thoughts on Endgame below. Non Spoiler thoughts, I loved it, really a fantastic movie. I already wanna watch it again. Y'know, I may have not watched many MCU movies, but I can remember all the talk about Iron Man and Avengers and Winter Soldier, and this felt like a great way to wrap this saga up.
Using this as a buffer in case someone accidentally quotes.
SPOILERS BELOW YA DUMMIES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed all the character moments, it felt less like a movie about the Avengers vs a villain, it was a movie about the Avengers as people. Well, fictional real people. Scenes like Tony talking to his dad and everything in New York were great. The action was up to par to, the Cap v Cap fight was really fun to watch and very well choreographed, and even the army fight at the end was really enjoyable, felt like everybody got do something. I felt they brought everybody back in a sensible way and they made up for it with Tony and Steve's ends. I'd imagine those have caused many tears to be shed already. The movie just had a right balance of everything, would highly recommend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPOILERS ABOVE YA NINNIES

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Nah, but actual thoughts on Endgame below. Non Spoiler thoughts, I loved it, really a fantastic movie. I already wanna watch it again. Y'know, I may have not watched many MCU movies, but I can remember all the talk about Iron Man and Avengers and Winter Soldier, and this felt like a great way to wrap this saga up.
Using this as a buffer in case someone accidentally quotes.
SPOILERS BELOW YA DUMMIES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed all the character moments, it felt less like a movie about the Avengers vs a villain, it was a movie about the Avengers as people. Well, fictional real people. Scenes like Tony talking to his dad and everything in New York were great. The action was up to par to, the Cap v Cap fight was really fun to watch and very well choreographed, and even the army fight at the end was really enjoyable, felt like everybody got do something. I felt they brought everybody back in a sensible way and they made up for it with Tony and Steve's ends. I'd imagine those have caused many tears to be shed already. The movie just had a right balance of everything, would highly recommend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPOILERS ABOVE YA NINNIES
Except for Vision

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also holy **** child Francisca is one of the funniest designs I've seen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ok so why did we get a 3.0.1 update all of a sudden or am i just slow

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Later on in infinity war, Thanos tries to sneak around Wakanda but he’s dummy thicc and the clap of his *** cheeks keeps erasing half of all life in the universe
Nice to see the spirit of faygo live on in others.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey guys. Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. I apologize that I haven’t been here to do the next AMA, but I’ve been dealing with personal injury that is keeping me from getting in front of a PC and I hate doing things from mobile devices that involves me moving between sites/copy pasting/creating anything.

I told staindgrey staindgrey that if he wanted to post the next one, he could. I forget who’s next on the docket.....I think it is you, @Shishœ . So please hang tight.

Again, I apologize for not being here to do it, I know you guys enjoy them.

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend and hopefully I’ll be back on my feet and more on top of these things again soon.

Also, please, no AEG spoilers.

D

Deleted member

I guess everyone is out watching endgame, seems pretty empty...

Anyways, I’ve been watching over a lot of MK11 and I gotta say. I’m both ecstatic and disappointed. The characters, stages, and the story mode are extremely well done, the story mode is nearing film quality that I went through it in one sitting (like I didn’t stop once), and gameplay looks crisper than ever. They really took a lot of feedback into account.

But how they handled customization is awful. They advertised all these different gear and costumes basically saying, “you can make you’re character look however you like, we’re giving the all the options to you”, only for the game to come out and SIKE! Welcome to mobile RNG heaven!

Most of the customization can be found in the Krypt which used to be a place where you would go to a specific chest or location where a certain item is located and pay some in game currency to get whatever you wanted. It’s not entirely RNG as the items will always be in their said spot and you can look up where each item is so you don’t have to go in blind. But now, it’s almost entirely RNG. There’s a chance where you’re may get what you were looking for, but also get something else entirely or some worthless stuff that you may not even use. And apparently not only are customs locked behind this but also Brutalities, and intros as well (I’ll have to look into it).

They mobilized the gear system where it’s very grindy to get what ever custom piece, item, or whatever you were looking for, to make you head to their “premiere shop” where you may find your favorite costume. But, oh look, you need to pay 500 Time Crystals for each of them which, oh look, are very hard to accumulate but, oh look, there’s a store where you pay from 5-40 dollars to get in game currency so you can get whatever you’re looking for.

And some of the costumes and gear aren’t that good. Some are cool and different to help costumize your character, but there’s a lot that are basically color changes that can cost up to $5 in the store (100 Time Crystals are $1) and are at the same price of a new character.

This just turned into a full on rant, but I’m just frustrated. I was hyped about MK11 and how it was shaping up to be, but it’s these kind of practices that turn people off on what is well done game.
Hope they fix it, especially since I want to get the game but now I'll wait for the vomplete edition.
ok so why did we get a 3.0.1 update all of a sudden or am i just slow
Fix for Joker FS crashing the Classic mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeaaaaah I'm with Cyn Cyn . No Endgame spoilers, please; I potentially won't be able to see it for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I see, so it truly is capable of such a thing. Even more proof its rise to dominance is inevitable
y'all gonna be real shocked when Brave is actually the edea plushie of thread cleansing

not edea herself, or any bravely character

just the edea plushie of thread cleansing

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
y'all gonna be real shocked when Brave is actually the edea plushie of thread cleansing

Sakura appears on screen in a Edea plushie mascot outfit

He can’t take it off

Edit: I meant Sakurai but **** it it’s naruto time

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't think it was possible to top Joker.

I was wrong on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom