• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
the ultimate team victory pose

View attachment 212889
How to one-up Joker's victory additions:
Tracer brings the Play of the Game system to Smash, and one is created after each match she wins.

̶T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶i̶m̶u̶m̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶t̶h̶f̶u̶l̶n̶e̶s̶s̶.̶

D

Deleted member

Well on XB1 they're all $10 cheaper than the Switch, and you can play the Wii versions on your Wii U. XB1 also has RE5, one of my personal favorites of all time.

You can wait for the Switch versions of course, but realize that they're $30 for virtually no reason while the ones already available elsewhere started at $20.
Well I assume the reason it's more expensive on the Switch is cause of the portability factor whereas you can't take it on the go with the XB1 versions.

I might try and pick up some of the Wii versions or I might wait for the Switch versions it being $10 more doesn't really bother me much.

D

Deleted member

Gonna be unable to see Endgame for a while.

Oof.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yo forget default dancing memes, I found this:

This is clearly superior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yo forget default dancing memes, I found this:

This is clearly superior.
oh man, I love it
Pfft I probably woulda depending on how out of the way it was, I just drove to work so
Random Question if I havent asked you this before
do you know where
Southaven Dr
is?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Also, because I keep seeing a bunch of people trying to argue Kasumi's outfit "fits her character", here's proof it's really just horny
There was a problem fetching the tweet
They’re gonna let us go to the soup store to buy leotards and they’re all gonna look like playboy bunny outfits and the reward you get for going there is a visit from the fbi and the yakuza at the same time

D

Deleted member

Just finished watching Endgame. Great movie, really bold of them to finally confirm that Wolverine has an uncircumcised penis.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You've all forgotten that even Persona adults can be wholesome girls.

5f0237d9e1d0e1c4043d6502a9ed3646.jpg

Not to brag, but I've built quite the amount of character.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Not gushing about Endgame in public is hard.

I think I'm just gonna go watch it again instead.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Got to see Endgame last night. I have a lot I want to say about the movie but I'll wait until everyone has seen it, but I'll say that if you haven't I can't recommend it enough. It was a great way to follow off of IW and cap off the saga.

Congrats you guys!

I managed to get Veronica on the first Tenfold and Marth on the fifth, so I'm glad I got lucky with my pulls in the game so far. I still need Fjorm as well so I may go for her later, but for now I'm happy holding onto my wyrmites until I see what the next banner brings.
At this point I'm saving for either the next Gala or maybe Dragon banner. Because right now I'm incredibly lacking in Dragons. Thankfully I'm not even near the post game right now (I'm only at Chapter 5 in the regular story), but it's something I've got to keep in mind.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You've all forgotten that even Persona adults can be wholesome girls.

View attachment 212902

Not to brag, but I've built quite the amount of character.
Minecraft but all the blocks are character and you get them by being a total failure

noipoi out here being the only member of the kasumi karavan not in dodgy territory
He turns 18 relatively soon
So it depends on how you view Romeo and Juliet laws lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Trying to talk to friends about Endgame in public is like:
"OH, REMEMBER THE THING?"
"HELL YEAH THE THING."
"THE THING WAS AWESOME."

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just tried to fact check the leotard thing without thinking and now I think I gotta throw my phone into a river

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
1) Your day so far
I woke up having a good amount of sleep. Guess you can say I'm improving in my sleep schedule. The rest of the day I'm just waiting until it's time to go to work. Also excited to get Majora's Mask 3DS almost done because then Xenoblade 1 is next for the first time!

2) Your favorite game
Dark Souls 1 recently. I'm starting to fall in love with it as I'm playing more of it.

3) Smash Bros
Joker seems pretty fine to play as, even though I played only a little bit of him. I got to see Fourside and Fountain of Dreams in their glorious HD though.

4) Games you’re interested in but aren’t sure about playing yet
Honestly nothing comes to my mind about not being "sure about playing yet."

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Also, because I keep seeing a bunch of people trying to argue Kasumi's outfit "fits her character", here's proof it's really just horny
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yeah. So? The entire point of the outfits is that they are an exaggerated version of how society views the characters. It makes sense.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I guess everyone is out watching endgame, seems pretty empty...

Anyways, I’ve been watching over a lot of MK11 and I gotta say. I’m both ecstatic and disappointed. The characters, stages, and the story mode are extremely well done, the story mode is nearing film quality that I went through it in one sitting (like I didn’t stop once), and gameplay looks crisper than ever. They really took a lot of feedback into account.

But how they handled customization is awful. They advertised all these different gear and costumes basically saying, “you can make you’re character look however you like, we’re giving the all the options to you”, only for the game to come out and SIKE! Welcome to mobile RNG heaven!

Most of the customization can be found in the Krypt which used to be a place where you would go to a specific chest or location where a certain item is located and pay some in game currency to get whatever you wanted. It’s not entirely RNG as the items will always be in their said spot and you can look up where each item is so you don’t have to go in blind. But now, it’s almost entirely RNG. There’s a chance where you’re may get what you were looking for, but also get something else entirely or some worthless stuff that you may not even use. And apparently not only are customs locked behind this but also Brutalities, and intros as well (I’ll have to look into it).

They mobilized the gear system where it’s very grindy to get what ever custom piece, item, or whatever you were looking for, to make you head to their “premiere shop” where you may find your favorite costume. But, oh look, you need to pay 500 Time Crystals for each of them which, oh look, are very hard to accumulate but, oh look, there’s a store where you pay from 5-40 dollars to get in game currency so you can get whatever you’re looking for.

And some of the costumes and gear aren’t that good. Some are cool and different to help costumize your character, but there’s a lot that are basically color changes that can cost up to $5 in the store (100 Time Crystals are $1) and are at the same price of a new character.

This just turned into a full on rant, but I’m just frustrated. I was hyped about MK11 and how it was shaping up to be, but it’s these kind of practices that turn people off on what is well done game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom