• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
GG to the arena denizens. It's nice knowing my Joker isn't complete ****e.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ugh, I'm gonna see it tomorrow, but it's gotta be at 8 AM in the morning.

The things I do to watch a dumb 3 hour superhero movie...
Tired Goku.png

D

Deleted member

Both are "bad." DK 64 is tedious and Battletoads is frustratingly hard, making the game tedious when you restart over and over again.

I'm dragging you to Hell with me. Screw Minecraft. If you lose, you will have to

-Main my least played character for two months (Shulk)
-Beat Battletoads. Save states allowed but only at the start of a level.
-100% DK 64.
-Change my profile picture to Smashboards choice for a month (to be decided)
-Make an Essay post on something of Smashboards choice (to be decided)

Deal?
Sounds good with me, Deal.

D

Deleted member

Imagine if it ain't Erdrick or Banjo or Doomguy, or Master Chief or Steve or Sans or Miku or Goku or any usual pick. Imagine if it's just, like, that bat chick from Marvel vs Capcom whatever her name is

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How in the **** can Gerik be gay after his Tethys support? Lol.
It's the magic of head canon Opo.

It's a sacred yet completely wacky magic.

Emphasis on the wacky.

MARTH IS MARRIED YOU DARN SHIPPERS!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Somehow i've managed to avoid Endgame spoilers up till now except for one, don't know if it's major or minor but I know what it is.

8 hours left, lads. Big hype.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t give a **** what anyone says...Avengers Endgame is the greatest superhero movie (hell even one of the greatest movies) of all time and I will defend that statement to my goddamn grave

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Imagine if it ain't Erdrick or Banjo or Doomguy, or Master Chief or Steve or Sans or Miku or Goku or any usual pick. Imagine if it's just, like, that bat chick from Marvel vs Capcom whatever her name is
Morrigan.

Considering the fact that she appears in pretty much every single Capcom fighting game, I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Bayonetta would have some competition.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Emphasis on the wacky.

Like I can see bi for him given how much chemistry he has with Joshua, but I mean he and Tethys clearly dig each other lol.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Bayonetta would have some competition.
If it wasn't for the lack of Chun-Li's female brawler type, or the uniqueness of Dante and a Monster Hunter rep, or X's more humanized-proportions to juxtapose Mega Man's, Morrigan would be on my list by virtue of hitting so many notes in a fighting character. Though you can bet they'll nerf her assets, that's for certain <:v

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
She's Morrigan and she'd actually be pretty sweet in Smash.

Emphasis on the wacky.

Pretty sure it's AU territory once you start to contradict with canon. Headcanons are supposed to fit with canon material.

D

Deleted member

Sounds good with me, Deal.
Right. Let's organize everything to make sure I have all of this down.

• @TotsBS, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • @ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, @Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account.
  • DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • @Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • @Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , if Banjo is in, you will eat paper.
  • Teeb147 Teeb147 , if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
Am I missing any details or did I mistake some things?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

• @TotsBS, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • @ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, @Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account.
  • DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • @Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • @Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , if Banjo is not in, you will eat paper.
  • Teeb147 Teeb147 , if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
Geez guys, you really are going overboard with this bet stuff....

Eh... at least it'll be entertaining to watch, so... you do you I suppose.

D

Deleted member

Hot take:

These bets are stupid and only one of you is actually going to own up to your end of the bargain.
Yeah, and that person is gonna be me.

In order to fulfill the current and next arc of SmashBoards: Endgame, someone has to be the catalyst and someone has to be the closer. "The Overseer". Someone with a will to... Change the future, if you will.

It is every man's desire to change the future. Is that not so? Even if everything has been predestined, would you not oppose it? This is the providence of the world, after all. Though... That power, although great, is not unlimited. History shall see.

I was here at the beginning.
And I will proclaim the end.

Even if it means losing it all.

38096760_935401706671141_4870662466087944192_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
GGs to QuiqueST QuiqueST KarneraMythos KarneraMythos ZephyrZ ZephyrZ Idon Idon and Alternis Alternis !

Apparently, even w/ all her buffs, Corrin still can't kill w/ a sweetspot semi-charged F Smash at ledge below 100%

WTF Sakurai.

Also I might be picking up Zelda again. Emphasis on might.
It ain't Sakurai's fault. That blame is pinned on the balancing team whose genius plan was barely touching problem-characters while nerfing the hell out of many (not referring to the projectile nerf, though it harms certain characters even more). Very few got surprisingly-positive attention, some deserved, and some "eh?"

Ok i'm going to sleep.

Kasumi's perfect

View attachment 212773
I kinda want to wait and see what sort of character she ends up being first...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mostly just on what we’ll see.

I’m thinking we could do this either with everyone participating making some sort of checklist or maybe bingo cards

Whoever does the best wins
I’ll probably make a bingo if I get a chance. Those are fun to do for E3.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

• @TotsBS, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
Ooo, I see I've missed out on some interesting things while I was asleep.

Is this a thing you all do regularly?

Should I get the popcorn?

Imma go get the popcorn.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

This is some gamefaqs-tier nonsense. Ever considered that maybe Banjo's not in, and maybe there will be a second Fighter's Pass where Banjo might be in? Imagine how silly you'd all look betting and losing now, but you all end up being half-right when it's already too late <:v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom