• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
You also have my word for if we lose I will go through with it.

I doubt we'll lose the Erdrick bet but we might lose the Banjo bet all things considered he's not as likely as Erdrick who's the worst kept secret since Incineroar.
I'm at least thankful that none of you actually bet your accounts on Banjo (minus TotsBS' identity).

I still think it's stupid to do it for Erdrick, regardless of how confident you are, but I guess we'll find out how that goes.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I'm at least thankful that none of you actually bet your accounts on Banjo (minus TotsBS' identity).

I still think it's stupid to do it for Erdrick, regardless of how confident you are, but I guess we'll find out how that goes.
nah bro it's a great idea.

Either way we go down in the annals of Smashboards history.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
nah bro it's a great idea.

Either way we go down in the annals of Smashboards history.
I mean... you're not wrong. It's just a matter of whether or not you'll actually be here to tell the tale (at least under this account).

Either way, I get entertainment, so... I guess that's something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought Bolderousness was betting his account on Banjo was he not? Either way I was planning to but I decided that it wasn't a good idea as Erdrick is a lot more likely than Banjo.

I do believe it's a toss up between if we'll get Steve or Banjo I originally rushed into it and now I'm just doing it for fun which is why I'm not betting my account.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
How convenient that at the height of Thanos posting, half our users get wiped out by the Erdrick gamble.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I thought Bolderousness was betting his account on Banjo was he not? Either way I was planning to but I decided that it wasn't a good idea as Erdrick is a lot more likely than Banjo.

I do believe it's a toss up between if we'll get Steve or Banjo I originally rushed into it and now I'm just doing it for fun which is why I'm not betting my account.
Oh... if that's the case...

Then I wish you luck @Bolderousness.

You're gonna need some w/ this gamble.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm certainly a gamblin' gal, but I only take on one gamble at a time.

I ain't bettin' on anything else until Erdrick is revealed.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I mean... you're not wrong. It's just a matter of whether or not you'll actually be here to tell the tale (at least under this account).

Either way, I get entertainment, so... I guess that's something.
>Assuming I won't immediately be back with an alt

d33.jpg

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The movie's starting.

We'll see if I can handle this large Coke.

Wish me luck.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm also leaving for Endgame. See you on the other side of spoilers.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You guys I'm not watching Endgame until Monday.

We better keep it spoiler free here until then. Since osby osby and staindgrey staindgrey have seen the movie they can handle spoilers on the forum.

Right?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
SMH Why is everyone watching Endgame? It's full of spoilers!
I watched Endgame, and now the entirety of the movie is spoiled for me.

Wouldn't recommend.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I'm not watching Endgame until next Tuesday.

I'm ****ed aren't I?
You mean the Tuesday that's in 4 days or the one after it? Cause if it's the latter you're royally screwed, If it's the former then join the club Me, You and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon aren't seeing it until the next week be it Monday or Tuesday.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
20190426_005756.jpg

Damn, y'all just abandoned me.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
You mean the Tuesday that's in 4 days or the one after it? Cause if it's the latter you're royally screwed, If it's the former then join the club Me, You and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon aren't seeing it until the next week be it Monday or Tuesday.
It's the latter.

I promised my mother that we'd see it together (since we've seen every MCU movie together in theaters), and that's the earliest she's available.

D

Deleted member

It's the latter.

I promised my mother that we'd see it together (since we've seen every MCU movie together in theaters), and that's the earliest she's available.
Yeah that makes sense if that's the case I wish you could've seen it sooner but that's just how it is good luck with it.

I can't really advise or say anything other than that but I will make you a promise that every time I talk about it I'll put it behind spoiler tags I don't want to accidentally spoil you as you're one of my friends.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It's the latter.

Obviously everything here goes behind spoiler tags.

I'd be cautious around the internet though. Thankfully it's the worst of finals season right now so I've got ****-tons of work to keep me off the internet.

For reference, I've got to finish a quiz, handprint some notes tonight, and then I've got a photoshoot, a final, and three essays to do tomorrow alongside moving back home.

:upsidedown:

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Obviously everything here goes behind spoiler tags.

I'd be cautious around the internet though. Thankfully it's the worst of finals season right now so I've got ****-tons of work to keep me off the internet.

For reference, I've got to finish a quiz, handprint some notes tonight, and then I've got a photoshoot, a final, and three essays to do tomorrow alongside moving back home.

:upsidedown:
Sounds like college all right...

Thankfully, I just finished up my 2nd round of midterms, so I have a slightly lighter workload.

But in 2 weeks, it's gonna be all about finals.

And considering all of them are worth at least 35% of my total grade, I'm going to either boost my grade or shoot myself in the foot.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sounds like college all right...

Thankfully, I just finished up my 2nd round of midterms, so I have a slightly lighter workload.

But in 2 weeks, it's gonna be all about finals.

And considering all of them are worth at least 35% of my total grade, I'm going to either boost my grade or shoot myself in the foot.
Tell me about it.

I feel like I'm threading a precarious line right now. One of those essays is worth 20% of my grade in a class and it's due on Wednesday.

I've booked half of Saturday and a majority of Monday for socializing/finals events, and I have a final exam on Tuesday.

All I have for the essay is a basic outline and some quotes. My thesis is subpar and I don't even know if I'll hit the word limit.

This is going to be fun.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also got Veronica like one pull later. Just need Fjorm now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom