• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, from what I can gather, faygo's situation is as deadly as this?

So at least he'll get a chance to improve his score.

Sure is news to me, normally poof stuff is used as comic relief for some Sentai entries.

Then again, family shows in Japan do have different standards than blockbuster Western films.
Rider Time: Ryuki had Kamen Rider Gai and Kamen Rider Raia kiss onscreen and implied they ****ed afterwards. Considering Raia's backstory this makes a lot of sense
You say that as if it's a surprise someone did better representation than a Disney movie
It's my fault for expecting the bare minimum tbh

D

Deleted member

YO, ENDGAME WAS LIT! THE PART WHERE THANOS KILLS PETER GRIFFIN WAS SHOCKING, BUT THEN WHEN HOMER SIMPSON DESTROYED HIM, THAT WAS SO HYPE!

forgive me
"Hey Lois, remember that time Thanos killed me?"
*Scene cut*
"I suddenly don't feel so good anymoooaaAAAAH--"
*Scene cut back to present*
"Good thing we had insurance for universal snaps"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
rewatching the royal trailer and i just noticed that atlus is pushing the grappling hooks so hard that they show up in the logo animation itself

1556279149597.png

yea you can't convince me that this isn't where sakurai got the idea from instead of a 2-second menu transition

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Intelligent Systems: "We made the aesthetic of Fire Emblem Three Houses more practical in terms of armour functionality"
Also Intelligent Systems:
View attachment 212806
why is the leg armor asymmetrical

it doesn't make the design look more unique, it makes her look like she just got out of bed and forgot to dress up properly

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Right. Let's organize everything to make sure I have all of this down.

• @TotsBS, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • @ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, @Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account.
  • @tehponycorn, if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • @Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • @SnakeFighter64, if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • @Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , if Banjo is not in, you will eat paper.
  • @Teeb147, if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
Am I missing any details or did I mistake some things?
Actually, it's supposed to be if Banjo is in. I'm betting against him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, because I keep seeing a bunch of people trying to argue Kasumi's outfit "fits her character", here's proof it's really just horny
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait was there a FE promo?
Famitsu covered a lot of info about the game. Full art renders for both Byleths, Sothis, Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude, our first look at Anna, the first time certain minor characters got named, confirmation of a Mila's Turnwheel-like mechanic, house preferences and how promotion works, cats, and warp tiles.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also, because I keep seeing a bunch of people trying to argue Kasumi's outfit "fits her character", here's proof it's really just horny
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well...I see a more arguing Kasumi's outfit should be censored, on Twitter and ResetEra for the most part... and like how you are doing right now lol.
Oh, boy this recalls the "Pyra outfit edit, hire me Nintendo" copypasta, but even on a more ridiculous scale, I guess it's horny for girls to show bare legs now?
I can see people don't like it, and adding dark leotard could look even better, but I'm fine with the current design.
That being said, it's on PS4 so... I think there's a huge chance Sony might force Altus making the change. Not gonna fingers cross on it though.

On problem I have with Kasumi is she looks too similar to Anna from Fire Emblem.

Edit:
Saw this fanart, I will definitely prefer this kind of design, being 50./50 lol
FE teacher lady's leggings don't even look like leggings
it looks more like she had her entire legs tattoo'd
I will never look her legs the same again lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Famitsu covered a lot of info about the game. Full art renders for both Byleths, Sothis, Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude, our first look at Anna, the first time certain minor characters got named, confirmation of a Mila's Turnwheel-like mechanic, house preferences and how promotion works, cats, and warp tiles.
Woah woah wait
house preferences and how promotion works, cats, and warp tiles.
Enhance
cats, and warp tiles.
Holy ****
warp tiles.
YES, THEY'RE BACK
map16b.png

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
WHY IS THIS SITE FILLED WITH MALICIOUS REDIRECTS ON MOBILE, IT'S ANNOYING.

caps
It sure is.

Makes browsing this place on mobile rather bad. And no I am not getting adblock for my phone that's just excessive for me to do for one problematic place.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaks of Three Houses, /u/domilea on Reddit compiled a full character chart based on what is known now. It includes every known playable character of the three titular houses, info about said houses, non-affiliated characters, and their names alongside a direct transliteration. Link because big image.

Two more names have since been discovered though. The final Black Eagles character is Hubert, while the rightmost unknown member of the Blue Lions is Felix.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wasn't a Mila Turnwheel function already confirmed? Cause Byleth was given time manipulation powers or some ****

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wasn't a Mila Turnwheel function already confirmed? Cause Byleth was given time manipulation powers or some ****
Up until now it was only heavily speculated. This is the first direct confirmation.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah it's cool and all but it's not the same ya know :(
Of course it's not the same lol, but it's the closest you can, and depends on if you think the game is good or not.

And I'm pretty sure it has already been mention here that Super Smash Ultimate is now officially he best selling Smash Bros game and fighting game of all time. Also Switch total sales has surpassed N64 (Not surprising there) and about 3 million away from Xbox One's 2018 estimate sales. And Switch is gonna surpass PS4 Japan sales within a few weeks. So... hopefully this can let more Japanese devs move their games to Switch.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It sure is.

Makes browsing this place on mobile rather bad. And no I am not getting adblock for my phone that's just excessive for me to do for one problematic place.
I wonder why this happens, because this used to happen sometimes on my old phone, but now it never happens for me on this site (it does on others, such as wikia pages)

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Of course it's not the same lol, but it's the closest you can, and depends on if you think the game is good or not.

And I'm pretty sure it has already been mention here that Super Smash Ultimate is now officially he best selling Smash Bros game and fighting game of all time. Also Switch total sales has surpassed N64 (Not surprising there) and about 3 million away from Xbox One's 2018 estimate sales. And Switch is gonna surpass PS4 Japan sales within a few weeks. So... hopefully this can let more Japanese devs move their games to Switch.
Id settle for a HD remake of all 4 games in the series. Days of ruin if they make it even darker and up the difficulty could fit a niche for the hardcore strategy enthusiasts like myself while keeping the tamer difficulty of the original trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom