• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you haven't heard of it yet, please go watch SnapCube's real-time Sonic 06 fandub
(Content Warning: some adult language)
This is what the peak of comedy looks like

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you haven't heard of it yet, please go watch SnapCube's real-time Sonic 06 fandub
This is what the peak of comedy looks like
I can't take the word "Gamer" seriously anymore after watching this video, like every time I see that word, I laugh, to the point I'm almost afraid of dying by laughing too hard if I see too many posts with "Gamer" in it.

D

Deleted member

I wanted to link this video when P5R dropped but people were actually excited so I didn't need to cheer them up
Well that just makes you a beta cuck then. That's the difference between you and me, Cutie Gwen, I'm an Alpha Gamer.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So going by the above, quick census time. Which house is your current preference based on the units they have, going purely off of aesthetics since we don't know much else?
Just based on how they look, Edelgard's house wins for sure. The Golden Deer is an EO reference yes I know it's probably just coincidence let me have this and Claude looks cool, but that's all that has going for me at the moment. While Edelgard's house has two people with purple hair, so that's good enough for me. :b

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
After seeing the character designs for a bunch of the new Fire Emblem characters for Three Houses, I don’t hate it. I actually kinda like them. I mean, some aren’t practical, like wearing shorts, leggings, and no armor for battle. But I like them.

I mean, dating sims are...great. But i’m more into Fire Emblem for the story and gameplay.

All I was hoping for was that it wouldn’t be split into 3 really long paths of gameplay depending on the house you pick, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Can we just go back to Path of Radiance? Those games were great.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
While Edelgard's house has two people with purple hair, so that's good enough for me. :b
Man_of_Culture.jpg

Purple is without a doubt a color of integrity.

After seeing the character designs for a bunch of the new Fire Emblem characters for Three Houses, I don’t hate it. I actually kinda like them. I mean, some aren’t practical, like wearing shorts, leggings, and no armor for battle. But I like them.

I mean, dating sims are...great. But i’m more into Fire Emblem for the story and gameplay.

All I was hoping for was that it wouldn’t be split into 3 really long paths of gameplay depending on the house you pick, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Can we just go back to Path of Radiance? Those games were great.
Any time someone brings up Fire Emblem, it's never good talk, which is why I have an invisible bag of popcorn right next to me. I get all of the salt I need from the comments themselves, lmao. Though, I do remember Micaiah being the most hated character up to that point, so it's not like Radiant Dawn was infallible. She was the Fire Emblem Fates of the Wii era, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So going by the above, quick census time. Which house is your current preference based on the units they have, going purely off of aesthetics since we don't know much else?
Just based on the picture, I'm leaning toward Black Eagles. I'm interested in the magic focus, and overall the students seem okay. Also Dorothea's hat is adorable.

D

Deleted member

Gonna be seeing Avengers: Idk we’re sorta near the end in a bit. Really hope they finally confirm that Tony Stark keeps his toilet rolls facing the front.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Well now that I'm on a computer, I see Idon Idon went all out on the Pranked! angle.

"Queen of Kawaii" made me double take. Well Played sir.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
What if they turned Project X Zone into a fighting game.
Not that I was any good at Marvel vs. Capcom style games to begin with, but you'd be damn sure I'd play the hell out of that game. Throw in Atlus characters, look down at my sig, and you get a pretty good idea at what my team would look like.

EDIT: ...This comment isn't showing my sig. WELP...

Gonna be seeing Avengers: Idk we’re sorta near the end in a bit. Really hope they finally confirm that Tony Stark keeps his toilet rolls facing the front.
Sadly, I feel like they're keeping that info under wraps...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Considering Vergil was referred to as 'king of the cheap moves' and UMVC3 I am somewhat concerned
**** yeah I've been waiting to kill entire teams with lvl 3 X factor Vergil just like the good old days.
You two should talk. Plus, balancing can always be adjusted.

If you’re not feeling a Fighter, What about a Warriors game instead?

Not that I was any good at Marvel vs. Capcom style games to begin with, but you'd be damn sure I'd play the hell out of that game. Throw in Atlus characters, look down at my sig, and you get a pretty good idea at what my team would look like.

EDIT: ...This comment isn't showing my sig. WELP...

Sadly, I feel like they're keeping that info under wraps...
Or both. They could do both.

This will be my next roster project

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hard to decide for now as I need to see more of their units, but kinda leaning towards Blue Lions due to Mercedes :b

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
**** yeah I've been waiting to kill entire teams with lvl 3 X factor Vergil just like the good old days.
Wait, I also just noticed "Femi-Fiend". I had a hearty kek reading that just now, thank you.

**** you, Im going Punk
View attachment 212821
Without eyebrows, you have this "I am absolutely ****ing done" look to you.

You two should talk. Plus, balancing can always be adjusted.

If you’re not feeling a Fighter, What about a Warriors game instead?

Or both. They could do both.

This will be my next roster project
Fighting games > Musou any day, though I'm fine with both co-existing.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Right. Let's organize everything to make sure I have all of this down.

• @TotsBS, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • @ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, @Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account.
  • @tehponycorn, if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • @Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • @Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • @Smashing Ramen, if Banjo is in, you will eat paper.
  • @Teeb147, if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
Am I missing any details or did I mistake some things?
Can I still be in on this bet?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Did not expect to find the Blue house the best looking

Ah well, I'm waiting on full-body artwork before deciding

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Black Eagles easily
Petra, Dorothea and Bernadetta are peak aesthetic.
Golden Deer are a close second though, a lot of different looks in there which I like.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom