• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh no I meant all of them I was going to do all of them.
Holy **** man. Pretty sure losing your account is the easier option.

But I see the resolve. I'd get rid of the Gothfluttershy thing because that's specific to the Erdrick bet. Otherwise, the rest are a solid collection of punishments. As for essay topic and avi, that can be left up to Hinata Hinata DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon if I don't think of anything.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I just woke up so I missed it, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with a gradual accumulation of infractions, not any one specific event.

Also how was Endgame? My screening is in two hours.
It was ****in' amazing. Obviously, I won't spoil anything, but you won't be disappointed.

But I see the resolve. I'd get rid of the Gothfluttershy thing because that's specific to the Erdrick bet. Otherwise, the rest are a solid collection of punishments. As for essay topic and avi, that can be left up to Hinata Hinata DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon if I don't think of anything.
Since when am I an offical moderator on these bets?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hot take:

These bets are stupid and only one of you is actually going to own up to your end of the bargain.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m not planning on watching Endgame.

Cause I can’t.

I’ll wait to rent it. Someday. Maybe in 2022.

I still haven’t seen Infinity War tho.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Hot take:

These bets are stupid and only one of you is actually going to own up to your end of the bargain.
All I think when people make these bets is how easy it is to welch on them. :114:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hot take:

Don't be so pessimistic.

Of course I'll do it, I'll just lie because you cannot prove I didn't do it. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I think losing the account is still worse I want to be here for Smash 6 and beyond, I have people here who I consider friends and I don't want to leave all of a sudden for the bet so I think losing the account is harder which is why I would like to do all of it.

I brought the Gothfluttershy thing back cause it was a pretty bad punishment which I made worse, I want to show my resolve and that despite not losing my account I mean business. I would like to do all of them.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 212762

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised as a desperate ploy to tie those 2 games together. SMT4A exists after all...

OH ****, HE WOKE UP.
What is Apocalypse tied to? Generally am not aware. (Didn't complete it, got stuck somewhere, don't remember where.)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If we don’t see Goku in Smash Bros at E3, I’m giving all of you guys my credit card info, PIN numbers, SSN, and....... smashboards password.

It’s a promise!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hot take:

I use to bet that Banjo-Kazooie wasn't gonna be revealed at some event shortly after last year's E3 because for some reason that was a major talking point. I was gonna change my entire profile to basically everything BUT Yoshi until the next reveal. Yes, I was gonna follow through on that... :yoshi:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Here's mine:

The 4 other DLC characters are:
Banjo-Kazooie
Shantae
Sora
Bonk

If I'm wrong then I will... Enjoy whatever characters do get in... To a lesser extent, but still.

D

Deleted member

I think losing the account is still worse I want to be here for Smash 6 and beyond, I have people here who I consider friends and I don't want to leave all of a sudden for the bet so I think losing the account is harder which is why I would like to do all of it.

I brought the Gothfluttershy thing back cause it was a pretty bad punishment which I made worse, I want to show my resolve and that despite not losing my account I mean business. I would like to do all of them.
You can just make a new account.

Well alright. Thing is the Gothfluttershy thing is meant to be funny and 12 pages can really drag the joke out. I think everything else you listed shows your resolve quite nicely. If you really wanna talk dogs with Goth, just make it five pages. Otherwise, everything else is good. If Hinata and TPC don't give me suggestions for the avatar and essay topic, I'll tell you them later. Deal?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
How would you feel if SMTV had put in Bayonetta as a playable character?
Hey as long as it don't break narrative, they could add ****ing SONIC THE HEDGEHOG for all I give a damn.

What is Apocalypse tied to? Generally am not aware. (Didn't complete it, got stuck somewhere, don't remember where.)
Oh nothing really.
It's a good game, objectively, it's probably better than SMT4 with all the improvements all-around.

It's just I really don't like how they tried to inject the whole "Persona" cast into it, and the whole "Power of friendship" thing they pushed into SMT.
It's worth it just for the gameplay alone IMO, and it's not like the story's bad or anything. It just represents me losing a bit more faith in Atlus than anything else.

Basically, it's like how I feel about TMS#FE, but like, slightly less worse.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hot take:

Staind Jesus Christ I just want to change someone’s avatar to Pyra and start a legion you don’t need to attack me for it

D

Deleted member

You can just make a new account.

Well alright. Thing is the Gothfluttershy thing is meant to be funny and 12 pages can really drag the joke out. I think everything else you listed shows your resolve quite nicely. If you really wanna talk dogs with Goth, just make it five pages. Otherwise, everything else is good. If Hinata and TPC don't give me suggestions for the avatar and essay topic, I'll tell you them later. Deal?
Alright then I'll drop that one part with Goth I just thought it was a bad punishment, I guess not.

The thing with why I want such bad punishments is cause I originally was going to delete my account but I later retracted that statement and I want to make it up to the rest of the people doing the bet for doing so. Also alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All I did was post that gif, think it was Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy who posted the full song
And yes, I'm hypnotized by it but it's also what allowed me to actually get my assignment done today
Yeah, but like you said, you're the one who kickstarted the chain so to speak, if you didn't post that gif, nothing would have happen in the first place, so I think I can still thank you for that. (Tho, that said, shout-out to Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy for posting the Chika video. ;) )

Also,
tumblr_o45p7w9tsA1sajk2no1_500.gif

Hi there everyone! How ya going? :3

D

Deleted member

Alright then I'll drop that one part with Goth I just thought it was a bad punishment, I guess not.

The thing with why I want such bad punishments is cause I originally was going to delete my account but I later retracted that statement and I want to make it up to the rest of the people doing the bet for doing so. Also alright.
Tell you what. Have you played DK64 or Battletoads?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'all know if we ever get an MK character in Smash we gotta make this the theme of the thread right?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Gonna see the Endgame with my brother in a few hours. You know the drill about spoilers.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played either, I hear DK64 is bad but I always wanted to try it I just never got around to it.
Both are "bad." DK 64 is tedious and Battletoads is frustratingly hard, making the game tedious when you restart over and over again.

I'm dragging you to Hell with me. Screw Minecraft. If you lose, you will have to

-Main my least played character for two months (Shulk)
-Beat Battletoads. Save states allowed but only at the start of a level.
-100% DK 64.
-Change my profile picture to Smashboards choice for a month (to be decided)
-Make an Essay post on something of Smashboards choice (to be decided)

Deal? If you want the Minecraft for extra punishment, by all means, I'll make you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom