• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why would I want to be the mascot of a DEAD GAME?

Yeah he's Atlus's Pikachu, you got evil Frost, Superhero Frost, King Frost, Power Rangers Frost, Lucifer Frost, and even protagonist copycat Frosts.
I knew he was the mascot, but I didn't realize he had that many variations of him like Slime or Pikachu. Pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Absolutely irrelevant to the conversation as he still appears but yeah
There is a "music" option you can find in Ultimate.
Go to Vaults - Sounds - Music and find the Persona symbol, and boom.
Also good taste.
Also, I am unsure how I feel about the "MRRROW", if that is what you wanted me to say.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
i knew no one would care about me if had went away. thanksnfor the love
Professor, you're more than welcome to approach any one of us through DMs. Granted, I don't know you personally, or even on the same level as followers, but it's as I've told a few people on here in the past: You need to vent, just talk it out. Don't bottle that stuff in, it's not healthy.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Why would I want to be the mascot of a DEAD GAME?

Yeah he's Atlus's Pikachu, you got evil Frost, Superhero Frost, King Frost, Power Rangers Frost, Lucifer Frost, and even protagonist copycat Frosts.
Try again, why would you want to be the mascot of a DEAD SERIES?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey Shaya Shaya
Do you remember me? From the Smash 4 Competitive Analysis Thread?
I have no idea what they do, but they are the senate.
Hello Sir! I do, I thought I'd seen you pop in since Ultimate though, right?

It's essentially a special rank JUST FOR ME.
I killed all the other senators.
I AM THE SENATE.

Original idea is that it's a step below admin; run/lead/coordinate/etc but without admin panel permissions (although I do have some special powers), in practice it meant grabbing the closest admin I can find to do my bidding. It's been around for a long time and is virtually depreciated; they give specific admin powers which automatically grays you (EWW OLD) nowadays.

Back in the heyday it used to be a super special awesome red on black color scheme for the role, and as leader of BBR was also allowed to don purple highlights - it was an amazing aesthetic.
Xenforo usurped the senate for Imperial desire, but I fought to remain free of the virulent greyscale so I could fight beside my Khaleesi, Cyndane, in the wars to come.

The lore could be changing though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is a "music" option you can find in Ultimate.
Go to Vaults - Sounds - Music and find the Persona symbol, and boom.
Also good taste.
Also, I am unsure how I feel about the "MRRROW", if that is what you wanted me to say.
shiny people want to play the game while listening to the music

D

Deleted member

corporate needs you to find the differences between these pictures
images (2).jpeg

2f246d960c1fd2cd569466adc5d72608.png.jpg

D

Deleted member

Me: "Man, Katana ZERO really is a fantastic game so far. Some hobo tried to steal my service medal, but I think nothing too weird is gonna--"
Some Dude: "WHO WANTS TO ****ING PARTY?"

oh GOD WOAH.png

D

Deleted member

Hello Sir! I do, I thought I'd seen you pop in since Ultimate though, right?

It's essentially a special rank JUST FOR ME.
I killed all the other senators.
I AM THE SENATE.

Original idea is that it's a step below admin; run/lead/coordinate/etc but without admin panel permissions, in practice it means I grab the closest admin I can find to do my bidding. It's been around for a long time and is virtually depreciated; they give specific admin powers which automatically grays you (EWW OLD) nowadays.

Back in the heyday it used to be a super special awesome red on black color scheme for the role, and as leader of BBR/4BR was also allowed to don purple highlights - it was an amazing aesthetic.
Xenforo got rid of such aesthetically pleasing options, but I fought to remain free of the virulent greyscale so I could fight beside my Khaleesi, Cyndane, in the wars to come.

The lore could be changing soon though.
I have been here almost a year before Ultimate was teased via that Inkling reveal.
You and this other person are like the only senators left. So that explains everything...
I believe you are above the Super Moderators.
What do you do anyways?
Nice to meet you again.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I personally don't give a crud about NiGHTS, but she's the closest thing to a second mascot Sega has
Opa Opa and Alex Kidd exist
Hell Arle is another good choice since Puyo Puyo is sega 2nd highest selling franchise despite people not wanting to believe that Puyo has a big arcade history and sold more than Yakuza and Persona lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Seeing these two drawings next to each other is more hilarious to me than I intended

2876D651-122B-4212-98EE-153DC3E63102.jpeg

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Aight tots I'm actually planning on playing Katana Zero so if you could keep that stuff in a spoiler, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom