• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
MGSV's plot sucked...

Buuuuuuuuuut it is the most fun I've had with the underlying MGS gameplay in a long time.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Until they finally tease that Marvel vs. Capcom movie that's been long overdue since the copypasta days of Capcom Fighters, I will continue to riot and watch their movies in protest.
Not_motivated.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Until they finally tease that Marvel vs. Capcom movie that's been long overdue since the copypasta days of Capcom Fighters, I will continue to riot and watch their movies in protest.
View attachment 211764
phase 6's endgame will be marvel vs capcom and the gimmick of phase 4-6 will be the slow and inexplicable introduction of capcom characters alongside the x-men

you heard it here first

D

Deleted member

endgame also marks the first MCU film without a postcredits scene

so that's something
eh tbf avengers 1 didn't have a postcredits scene until the official international release

though i would like this one to not have anything

really sell the whole "finale" thing they're trying to push
Please. It's not even true. You have waifus.
exactly 2 (two) (dos)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nothing.

It's just most fanfic is written by someone whose a fan of the material?
Eh. If Polygon's Brian can make a funny video about Sonic without ever playing a Sonic game, I'm not looking at where they come from. I'm looking at what they present.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Some games you have to blunt force your way through to get to the enjoyable part. That was Assassin's Creed Odyssey for me. But sometimes a game just isn't working for you and you shouldn't waste your time trying to make it work. That was every other Assassin's Creed for me.
I feel that if a game has a rough beginning, I should still be able to enjoy it. This goes for any media, if it takes a while to get to the good ****, then the journey to the good **** should be worth it too. Personally, I find the beginning and the endgame the most important in a game as a good beginning makes you feel good and makes you want to play more and a good endgame makes you feel satisfied when you beat the game and makes you think "Man, that was incredibly fun!"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
exactly 2 (two) (dos)
Which, if my math is correct, is greater than both 1 (one) (uno) and 0 (zero) (cero) waifus.

There's always gonna be someone gayer than you.

D

Deleted member

Which, if my math is correct, is greater than both 1 (one) (uno) and 0 (zero) (cero) waifus.

There's always gonna be someone gayer than you.
i just gotta [REDACTED] some more [REDACTED] and then [REDACTED] everyone who's gayer than me until i'm the last one standing

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wait. What the ****? There was a Secret of Mana Collection that came out on Switch?

I need this in English.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, now that my Mario outline is complete, should I do Donkey Kong or Zeld afterwards? (I still need to do the full Mario screenplay, first. Kirby, Metroid and Star Fox are also happening, but they need to come towards the end)

Might do Zelda. The problem is, I haven't played many Zelda games besides The OG, Zelda 2, Twilight Princess and BoTW
I’m making a Wario Land movie~

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
phase 6's endgame will be marvel vs capcom and the gimmick of phase 4-6 will be the slow and inexplicable introduction of capcom characters alongside the x-men

you heard it here first
Have an Inafune look-a-like make some sort of Stan Lee type cameo, except instead of it being a heartwarming shout-out, it's some sort of ridicule toward him in the film. Oh, and if I don't see Dr. Doom and Strider have a buddy moment in the films, I will unleash the Dark Phoenix on Marvel Studios.

Okay. Don't make fun of my typos.
Hey, at least it's preferable to having people be direct and blunt with it. Comedy comes in all forms.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Jack Frost doesn't go MROWWWWWW every 5 ****ing seconds when I want to play on a stage with kickass music so I'm gonna say him
Legends say, if you play on the stage enough times, you might witness Jack Frost hee ho’ing Joker’s party members onto the stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom