• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Y'all are fools. A Marvel vs. Capcom movie would be so one-sided. Remember, during MvCI's development, Marvel literally told the devs "don't show our characters losing in trailers".

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Y'all are fools. A Marvel vs. Capcom movie would be so one-sided. Remember, during MvCI's development, Marvel literally told the devs "don't show our characters losing in trailers".
It'll just be a dance off between Dante and Star-Lord

D

Deleted member

We get an MvC movie but it’s just the Capcom CEO with multiple bruises and cuts talking about how great marvel is and how everybody should buy their products for an hour.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just so folks know, full spoilers for Endgame are all over the internet now, both in text and VIDEO form, confirming the text leaks. Stay alert if you want to avoid spoilers.

I also took one for the team and looked at them all. If anyone wants to get spoiled or just wants to talk about them my PMs are open, lol.

D

Deleted member

We get an MvC movie but it’s just the Capcom CEO with multiple bruises and cuts talking about how great marvel is and how everybody should buy their products for an hour.
We get an MvC movie but the main villain is locked behind DLC.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just so folks know, full spoilers for Endgame are all over the internet now, both in text and VIDEO form, confirming the text leaks. Stay alert if you want to avoid spoilers.

I also took one for the team and looked at them all. If anyone wants to get spoiled or just wants to talk about them my PMs are open, lol.
staindgrey staindgrey 's shaking in his boots right now, fearing the inevitable troll who decides to post them here.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Noipoi

Howdy!

It really is the Endgame

D

Deleted member

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 sounds fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Jack Frost doesn't go MROWWWWWW every 5 ****ing seconds when I want to play on a stage with kickass music so I'm gonna say him
Are you a fan of Mass Destruction? I heard you say a while ago that you really liked the P3 music selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Petition to change the auto censor from asterisks to “hee ho”
What the hee ho did you just hee ho say about me, you little hee? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the hee out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ho words. You think you can get away with saying that hee ho to me over the Internet? Think again, hee. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ho. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're hee ho dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable hee ho off the face of the continent, you little hee ho. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hee tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ho fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're hee ho dead, kiddo

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Idon Idon Now’s your chance to yolo on SB Premium for a name change.
Why would I want to be the mascot of a DEAD GAME?
Is this... God? No seriously what is this. It's reminding me of the God Slime from Dragon Quest. I never knew Jack Frost had so many variations

Actual Goddess Slime^
Yeah he's Atlus's Pikachu, you got evil Frost, Superhero Frost, King Frost, Power Rangers Frost, Lucifer Frost, and even protagonist copycat Frosts.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway, time to doze off to sleep and ready myself for atlus's barbeque

i just hope it's a nice meal instead of a funeral pyre

D

Deleted member

Also if you want to listen to Smash music, you all do realize that there is a "music" option, right?
You can ignore the "MRRROWWW".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Are you a fan of Mass Destruction? I heard you say a while ago that you really liked the P3 music selection.
Absolutely irrelevant to the conversation as he still appears but yeah

Look, all I want to know is if Kamala makes a Kameo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom