• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Here’s the drawing I did for Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Shoulda spent a bit more time on it but hey

B0D8E303-B87F-4FE3-9282-152BCEECBC28.jpeg

(The other leg is up- I made the mistake of blocking the pose out without first looking at what the reference was wearing lmfao)

Think one of my problems is that I’m always trying to race against myself... haha

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Somewhere out there there once existed a cake of a character I voice.
ED8E6FA3-B624-4E03-9933-672F4096A26E.jpeg

Never thought this would happen but I’m not complaining.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm on mobile, so every time I edit, I screw it up.
That's no problem. Since it wasn't intentional, want me to edit it for you so people can see it all in one post?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
After consideration and having consulted the smartest person in the land, I have decided to drop MGSV because I'm honestly not enjoying it. Honestly the fact I dropped the game for 2 months should say enough, I temporary dropped Snake Eater but that was for the exploit for The End and my job

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here’s the drawing I did for Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Shoulda spent a bit more time on it but hey

View attachment 211753
(The other leg is up- I made the mistake of blocking the pose out without first looking at what the reference was wearing lmfao)

Think one of my problems is that I’m always trying to race against myself... haha

Looking great.

However the camera flash or the lighting interferes a bit with the appearance of the drawing as the pencil mine reflects a bit of light; that can be solved by taking the photo in a certain angle with the paper not being the focus.

Also, don't consider it a race, take your time and build that pace by scheduling fixed hours for drawing, but never try to race a clock.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
After consideration and having consulted the smartest person in the land, I have decided to drop MGSV because I'm honestly not enjoying it. Honestly the fact I dropped the game for 2 months should say enough, I temporary dropped Snake Eater but that was for the exploit for The End and my job
hot take that's sort of lukewarm at best these days because it seems to be common consensus among fans:

MGSV is the worst of the 6 main entries (PW included) by a pretty significant margin

D

Deleted member

Solid decision. Don't play a game you're not even wanting to force yourself through, especially if they're long. Otherwise, I would have finished most Zelda games.

(I'm definitely finishing Breath of the Wild when I'm done with some Switch games)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Looking great.

However the camera flash or the lighting interferes a bit with the appearance of the drawing as the pencil mine reflects a bit of light; that can be solved by taking the photo in a certain angle with the paper not being the focus.

Also, don't consider it a race, take your time and build that pace by scheduling fixed hours for drawing, but never try to race a clock.
Thanks for the advice Mythra~
I’m in quite a good mood today for once, so I appreciate it!

Yeah, the lighting in here screws with it, I’ve also taken pictures at dumb angles to avoid it but it ends up making the proportions look off cause of perspective

But yeah I’ll keep all that in mind for next time!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
girl tf you saying you didn't even ask me
I said the smartest, not the gayest
hot take that's sort of lukewarm at best these days because it seems to be common consensus among fans:

MGSV is the worst of the 6 main entries (PW included) by a pretty significant margin
Peace Walker was really good despite the last bunch of chapters eating ALL the ass but glad to know this isn't a hot take.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
You haven't evened played Persona 5 and you're writing a movie series for it?
Hey, if screen reviews call Endgame the best MCU movie before it's even out, what's stopping SnakeFighter from writing a Persona 5 film before even playing it?
kappa.png

D

Deleted member

Hey, if screen reviews call Endgame the best MCU movie before it's even out, what's stopping SnakeFighter from writing a Persona 5 film before even playing it?
I mean, what is stopping her? She can always just watch a let's play or the anime.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
endgame also marks the first MCU film without a postcredits scene

so that's something

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Some games you have to blunt force your way through to get to the enjoyable part.
Like Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

But sometimes a game just isn't working for you and you shouldn't waste your time trying to make it work.
Like every other Assassin's Creed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom