• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You guys wanna set up a tourney for this Sunday? We can have a Nintendo EShop card as the first prize (I'll buy).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You guys wanna set up a tourney for this Sunday? We can have a Nintendo EShop card as the first prize (I'll buy).
I'll join in if I can.

Remember how ATLUS forced Nintendo to not release Joker until they showcase their new games?
Cue Atlus holding Joker at gunpoint demanding Jane costume

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
atlus actually about to use PSL to announce a new persona character for smash

that's right

it's her

1556041527453.png

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Remember how ATLUS forced Nintendo to not release Joker until they showcase their new games?
Poor Aeon's not gonna live this down.

atlus actually about to use PSL to announce a new persona character for smash

that's right

it's her

View attachment 211653
Wouldn't be mad, honestly. If anyone complains, the companies can just say "she's a virtual idol, licenses don't matter for her!".

D

Deleted member

still doesnt change the fact the jobs I WANT are hard to apply to. It help that you are motivated and, for some reason in this ****ty time, optimistic. I can muster up any optimism or motivation at all in general
Some jobs you can't really apply directly even if its your field, sometimes you have to apply and get into a different position within the same company and move to that position later.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
still doesnt change the fact the jobs I WANT are hard to apply to. It help that you are motivated and, for some reason in this ****ty job time, optimistic. I cant muster up any optimism or motivation at all in generalt
My only addition to the conversation is that the job you WANT isn't always immediately available. So take the job you can GET until it is. Apply to everything, not just the ones you want.

I worked for almost two years at a ****ing Plato's Closet because there were no tech companies hiring when I moved to Oregon and Plato's was the first place to give me an interview. I don't give a **** about clothes, but I learned the job, got good at it, eventually became assistant manager, afforded a better apartment, then had a much better job come my way. But that Plato's job helped me take care of myself in the meantime and be ready for the next opportunity.

Don't get hung up on the idea that you need to thoroughly enjoy your job. Sometimes a job is just a job. You should enjoy your career but lots of people take jobs they don't love before they can get to that point. Every occupation needs someone to fill the role.

D

Deleted member

*Sakurai Talks about Chrono Trigger Stage*
Fans: CRONO IS INNNN HAHAHA TAKE THAT ERDRICK-STANS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Miku is actually who Jane was all along. Why do you think Joker's gun matches the rhythm of so many songs? It was a hint.

osby

Smash Obsessed
If you time her attacks properly they're as strong as Arsene!Joker's attacks without needing Arsene or a gauge filled.
I think you meant all of her attacks are strong as Ganondorf's F-smash regardless of timing because we all know dancing builds muscle.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Everyone but me is actually :forrest:
Yeah well I've won the last three matches by forfeit.

I'mma petition for an :azura: icon as my first documented abuse of imaginary power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom