• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Playing Cuphead finally. So this is gonna be one of these types of games, huh?

Pretty much me right now.

holding on.png

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, I searched "NSG" to see if I had missed anything directed at me and I came back with this:
Someone tell NSG I don't care about isekai anime
Was NSG's sister ever bitten by a møøse?
What is the context of these Shishoe. You got me curious. :nifty:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Gonna chill and play a little smash, would love to be in an arena if anyone wants to host- if not I’ll just be experimenting in Training with joker

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think im going to give up on finding a job and just die here. Its usless
Same here. It's super depressing and makes you feel as though you're unqualified for everything. I'm stuck in a dead-end job that doesn't use my degree in any meaningful way.

My best piece of advice is look up any Entry Level, Assistant, and Trainee position you can find and just put your name in for it. The hiring season is going on right now and I've had about 10 interviews in the past month and have two phone interviews set up for later this week. There are also recruiting agencies that can potentially help you out.

It's harder said than done, believe me, but turning frustration into determination is the key (at least I hope it is). :ohwell:

I put of a sign for walking dogs seeing how my street is FULL of dogs and havent had a single call or anything. Im not sure what Im doing wrong here and applyi g for other places is needlessly hard and I give up, I just wanna die now
Have you looked at applying at a Animal Hospital or volunteering at a local Humane Society?

D

Deleted member

new sig time
Gonna chill and play a little smash, would love to be in an arena if anyone wants to host- if not I’ll just be experimenting in Training with joker
>toaster playing smash for the first time in 5000 years

>me not being home to experience the great warrior's return

feelsbadman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I swear to god if 101 Dalmatian Street is a Disney+ exclusive I will literally ****ing yeet someone out a window
I'm not joking
I WILL YEET SOMEONE

D

Deleted member

So, I searched "NSG" to see if I had missed anything directed at me and I came back with this:

What is the context of these Shishoe. You got me curious. :nifty:
Both were related to the thread title. I remember the latter was when it referenced a moose somehow but I don't recall the context for the first one.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
new sig time

>toaster playing smash for the first time in 5000 years

>me not being home to experience the great warrior's return

feelsbadman.jpg
Right now I’m pretty much just fighting level 5s 1v1 lol

So nothing too exciting just yet , maybe I’ll be able to play with you later

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's harder said than done, believe me, but turning frustration into determination is the key (at least I hope it is). :ohwell:
it would be easy if it wasnt for the fact I have little to no motivation and just feel like shooting myself in the head with each passing day people say "blank got a job, why cant you"

I want to work with animals. Said places are a hassle to apply to and ignore me when I do apply. Whats the point in even trying anymore, wtf am I going to do with my life if no one even wants me even when I do apply

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which theme do you think Persona 5 The Royal would tackle?

Personally, I think it’ll be about an antithesis of Persona 5’s themes, and the consequences of forcing change.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
*Toaster is finally playing Smash.*
*I’m in class right now.*
Please tell me you’ll still be on in like... an hour and a half?

D

Deleted member

Sorry for getting political ya'll but
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Which theme do you think Persona 5 The Royal would tackle?

Personally, I think it’ll be about an antithesis of Persona 5’s themes, and the consequences of forcing change.
Nothing new.

Persona doesn't go back on its themes, just adds to them. P5R girl is going to be slighted in a way conventional justice can't attack her persecutor and then she'll realize the phantom thieves were right all along and brainwashing criminals is the way to go.

D

Deleted member

EVERYONE SHUT UP
I JUST GOT A COMPLIMENT FROM MY FAVORITE ARTIST

Discord2.png

Discord1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom