• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

they go onstage and show off all the paperwork they've signed so far
What? I thought they were going to show a gif of Cloud default dancing with the words "FF7 Remake coming never" over it, That's how they're gonna show it off obviously.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
lol the Official Layton twitter retweeted a Thanos tweet
**** those puzzles so much

D

Deleted member

Remember when modern SE knew how to develop games in a reasonable timeframe and have them meet expectations?

Yeah, me neither.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Let me tell ya, this interview was probably the god damn best I’ve ever been at interviewing and it went so well that it was a little long because she very much appreciated hearing about my previous experiences and leadership qualities

Take that, negative thoughts. I AM valid as a leader. I AM an exceptional person. Thanks for playing

Okay, update:

Considering it's an outside website and a goods/service at that, I'd be safe and put it in your sig and as a status update on your profile, rather than as a thread post proper. Just to be safe. I'd imagine there's some sort of precedent where we don't want people posting their patreons and the like for less severe situations.
Roger that.

D

Deleted member

inb4 they annouce KH3 on switch and the world explodeds from the inside out
Well of course they'd have to make a collection for every previous game for the Switch too as you need to play the previous games to understand KH III.

I'd buy all of it as I've been interested in trying out KH to be honest I've been interested in it for years and I've tried it twice but I never got far for reasons.

D

Deleted member

Let me tell ya, this interview was probably the god damn best I’ve ever been at interviewing and it went so well that it was a little long because she very much appreciated hearing about my previous experiences and leadership qualities

Take that, negative thoughts. I AM valid as a leader. I AM an exceptional person. Thanks for playing
Ay, congrats my man! Really glad to hear that.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on the amazing interview! You are a valid leader!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Roger that.
I'm really happy to hear that, congrat' man!^^

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Lmfao the Chinese food lady complimented me today
I looked in the mirror and was like “I am gaining weight haha”

and she was like “no you look good

You needed to get bigger cause you’re tall”

**** made me laugh really hard lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Don’t give up
Sorry if me bringing it up made you feel this way
I put of a sign for walking dogs seeing how my street is FULL of dogs and havent had a single call or anything. Im not sure what Im doing wrong here and applyi g for other places is needlessly hard and I give up, I just wanna die now

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yo NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy is there some way I can share the PayPal me link here or do I need to relegate it to my sig?

I’ll be honest y’all, I am in a position where I need a lot of help.

(Also, interviewer isn’t free yet so I’m on standby)
I think, what staindgrey staindgrey said is fine in this situation. Not necessarily post it as a thread or in the thread but wearing it as part of your signature should be fine this time. You're under rather dire circumstances so I think it's worth bending a rule or two.

I put of a sign for walking dogs seeing how my street is FULL of dogs and havent had a single call or anything. Im not sure what Im doing wrong here and applyi g for other places is needlessly hard and I give up, I just wanna die now
Put flyers in the mailboxes or on their doors. People usually pay no mind to signs and flyers on poles anymore. Just an observation.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Take that, negative thoughts. I AM valid as a leader. I AM an exceptional person. Thanks for playing.
27466050-77B0-4DF6-A1D3-F8EB946660D5.jpeg

Now that’s what I’m talking about.

Great job my friend!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Roger that.
Your confidence is inspiring! So proud of you dude! Gimme a high five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom