• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Speaking of the Smash Video Editor, I'm gonna try to recreate We are number one. Is this a good cast?

Robbie Rotten - Purple Joker
Robbie Clones - Miis
Sportacus - Blue Captian Falcon
Stingy - Lemmy Koopa
Stephanie - Female Villager

D

Deleted member

My guess is “female character” plus “Jane lines in code” equals “hype”

I honestly prefer Male Joker due to the stylish jacket and mask.
Tbf, we don't know how Jane's metaverse outfit looks yet so she could still kill Joker in the fashion department

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, I did this stage less because I'm a fan of Jane (let's be real here, she can be the next Corrin for all we know as of now) and more because I know a few users like Gentlepanda Gentlepanda & Noipoi Noipoi are really into her, so, why not make something cool for users I like in this thread?;)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If any of you haven’t heard about some of the translations from Sakurai’s column, it turns out he has noticed that every time he plays anything Smash fans pester him and think it’s a hint for Smash.

He has basically had to change certain parts of his gaming lifestyle because of that.

If you need any proof that there are very annoying parts of the Smash fanbase, look no further.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If any of you haven’t heard about some of the translations from Sakurai’s column, it turns out he has noticed that every time he plays anything Smash fans pester him and think it’s a hint for Smash.

He has basically had to change certain parts of his gaming lifestyle because of that.

If you need any proof that there are very annoying parts of the Smash fanbase, look no further.
This poor man.. I think its safe to say the smash fandom is ****ty

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Smash fans are ****ing idiots.

D

Deleted member

yeet my fellow millennials, just got back, did I miss anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ll switch it up a bit today. Swapped Xenoblade 2 for Smash Ultimate- so if any arenas happen except for while I’m at work or my job interview then I’m willing to play with folk today

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
She thicc.

I was tagged in a spoiler thread. I did not survive.
D2SjlUvWoAAC68_.jpg

Now this image is the kind of character difference I want to know the most.:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

HEY Y'ALL SCOTT HERE!

I haven't been around for the past couple of days, so y'all better have been good. Here's a blessed video to bless the thread.
Also please take a moment to at the least, notice my efforts for linking a video for each individual letter above.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
She thicc.

I was tagged in a spoiler thread. I did not survive.
I'm sorry I'm way too bothered by the fact that this comic refers to side-b as f-smash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Some peoples aren't humans.

They're sponges, obviously.

D

Deleted member

Also I wanna take this moment and give some advice: take time for yourself, don't overload yourself, surround yourself with good people and find a good balance. If you don't do that, you're going to end up way more stressed out of your ****ing mind.

While this isn't your usual TotsBS post and I don't like to bring up IRL matters, the past work week has been a rollercoaster, and I figured why not give y'all advice. It's why I've been gone recently. Go eat out, schedule as much as you can, and above all else, be good to others.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bros
I’m gonna cry
The sheer amount of love they gave to jokers inclusion is great

Also I love the grappling hook idk what y’all were on about it but I caught megaman’s Metal blade mid flight with the ************ and I’m a bit disappointed it goes away with arsene

D

Deleted member

you see, there is this thing called "Money" that I dont have much og which prevents me from doing just about anything soo
Now see, what you gotta do is get your own Race Card, silly! Come over to my restaurant, present this, and you'll get in without cost.

here's your RACE CARD.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
About to go into an interview
Good luck!

Also, my previous post, with the Sonic image was censor dodging?

Man, I must have not paid attention, 'cuz I had no idea there was a bad word in the image MainJPW shared.:4alph:

But hey, I didn't get a warning, so, I'm cool with that.:4olimar:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is my last day of my extended kinda forced vacation.
So that means less than 24 hours to buy another Thanos Poster :V

About to go into an interview
Good luck, my fiery and sweeter Aegis side

D

Deleted member

So I've been rewatching the MCU Movies leading up to Endgame which comes out in three days and so far I've watched Iron Man 1 and Thor.

Iron Man holds up surprisingly well and it's interesting to see Iron Man face off against a member of his company and terrorists compared to now where he's facing off againt Thanos who wiped out half of the entire universe, We've come a long way since then.

And Thor is just boring I don't really like it at all, I like the Characters of Thor and Loki but that's really all I like about it. The Story and Pacing of the Movie is quite boring in my opinion so I don't really enjoy it sure it's not terrible nor is it objectively a bad movie I just find it rather boring.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yo NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy is there some way I can share the PayPal me link here or do I need to relegate it to my sig?

I’ll be honest y’all, I am in a position where I need a lot of help.

(Also, interviewer isn’t free yet so I’m on standby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom