• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

hi, my name is mementos

I disagree hard on this one. There's no better driving song I want playing when exploring the chaotic undergrounds of the human subconscious with my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think a lot of people don't realize JUST how much the Admins do around here so I'm gonna take a bit of time to let ya'll know why they're so important. Like, they're not just a step above the moderators. That's Super Moderators and Senators. They got a hell of a lot of responsibility.

Hopefully I'm not breaking any by-laws by saying this but I know each Administrator is made Administrator for their particular tool set. Obviously, @AlphaZealot owns the damned placed. Cyn Cyn and @Fox Is Openly Deceptive are Human resource focused. @Warchamp7 was the one who built Smashboards with Xenforo and is also in charge of maintaining it. Pretty sure @Moydow helps him out with that. @Scribe is our editor-in-chief, bless him. @Locuan is the head of the rankings division. And as far as I can tell @Xiivi, Mic_128 Mic_128 , @Zankoku, and @Hylian are the OG Admins that have stuck around for, like, ever. Basically, if any Admin has questions it's likely they go to one of them.

You can use me as a "Thank you, Administrators" button because, in all honesty, I feel like people tend to take them for granted. Cyn Cyn in particular.

Might as well pour one out for our two Super Mods: @IsmaR and, I believe, @Teran. And our two senators: @Ishiey and @Shaya. They're worthy of praise as well.
Dawwwwwww :3

You're still not getting a pay rise.

D

Deleted member

Hey um has there ever been a bad song in a Persona game because all of the ones in Smash are ****ing amazing
Some songs aren't always hits, but I've never really heard a bad song in Persona games. Maybe atmospheric but nothing bad.

The worst song is probably this, but at least it serves a good narrative tension.

By the way, if you're curious about Persona 2's soundtrack, make sure it's the PSP remake. They pretty much did every song justice in Persona 2 PSP and more. Punching nazis have never sounded this good.

Persona 1 PSP just gave the game a new soundtrack so you're better off listening to both and see what works for you. Persona 1 is more ambient and Persona 1 PSP is more catchy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Welp, I don't think I done as much as a great job as I would have like to, but still, do you want to see the stage I made Gentlepanda Gentlepanda ?

D

Deleted member

what the ****ing huh
You literally fight Hitler in Persona 2 Innocent Sin. They even censored him for the remake by calling him The Fuhrer instead of his actual name and giving him a *****-ing pair of shades.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
In their attempts to censor the fact that it was Hitler, they made him more imposing somehow.

Oh yeah, he also wields the spear that pierced the side of Christ because why not?

god i can't wait for persona 2: dancing third reich

D

Deleted member

tbh i don't really understand the jane hype

she's just like, a girl with a ponytail and neat kicks

that's literally all we know about her

i just support her because of the memes and also because i wanna see daniel flip the **** out

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So uh...

One of these days I'm gonna change my avatar off Dorothy because ya know, can never keep the same avatar for too long. (Though it will be a long while before that happens)

Anyone opposed if Fern from Arthur becomes my avatar at any point? I even have the perfect image for it.

View attachment 211508

Gives off a "snarky" vibe ya?
I asked this last night during the “dead” hours.

Figured I’d ask again since there’s more of a crowd now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

god i can't wait for persona 2: dancing third reich
It's gonna be great.

i just support her because of the memes and also because i wanna see daniel flip the **** out
Initially, I thought she was a female protagonist in some way so I supported that. Given how we were wrong about her being in Smash, that's not the case most likely. Worst case scenario, she's just going to be another cute waifu for Valentines Day. I don't really support her anymore

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

faygo expresses his loyalty to the jane train, c. 2019

D

Deleted member

Atlus: "How do we make people not realize this is just ****ing hitler?"
Intern: *slaps a pair of shades on him*
Atlus: "Rick you goddamn genius I'm promoting you as director of all future Persona games, here take my car keys and go **** my wife"

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
In their attempts to censor the fact that it was Hitler, they made him more imposing somehow.

Oh yeah, he also wields the spear that pierced the side of Christ because why not?

Look at this cool dude with his stylish shades and attitude.

It's a mystery how Obviously Hitler With Sunglasses can get approved but regular Hitler is too much. All the sunglasses do is lampshade the fact that it's Hitler and emphasize how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , the ID is follow:

4VSD30Q6

Hope you like playing on it, and make sure to tell me if there is some weird jank while playing, I don't think there be any, but you never know on Stage Builder.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I dont understand the hype either. Mostly because I don't understand the hype behind a character we know little to nothing about

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I dont understand the hype either. Mostly because I don't understand the hype behind a character we know little to nothing about
My guess is “female character” plus “Jane lines in code” equals “hype”

I honestly prefer Male Joker due to the stylish jacket and mask.

D

Deleted member

Look at this cool dude with his stylish shades and attitude.

It's a mystery how Obviously Hitler With Sunglasses can get approved but regular Hitler is too much. All the sunglasses do is lampshade the fact that it's Hitler and emphasize how ridiculous the whole thing is.
Well they also replaced the Swastikas with iron crosses so it wasn't a completely lazy censor. They still seig heil but what'cha gonna do about it?

No but seriously, this is the moment when everyone realized how bat-**** the game was.

I couldn't find the PSP version where they had iron crosses instead but take my word that the swastikas were censored.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, shout-out to KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & the stages you made, they look really sick and I can for sure see all the works you put into them, great job! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom