• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

the methods employed to tackle the fire at notre dame were unconventional but effective
The Notre Dame burning down sure is a big disaster, but you know what else is a big disaster? Trying to create your own website. HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS, who has time for that? That's why you need Squarespace. Squarespace is the easy way to create your very own professional website using simple drag and drop actions, no matter if you're trying to open a digital storefront or finally starting that travel blog you were always talking about. The home page of Notre Dame most likely wasn't made by Squarespace, but if it was, they could update it to reflect the tragic events on Monday, the 15th of April with just a few clicks. If you want to give Squarespace a try, they are currently offering a special promo where you can get your own website, AND your very own domain for a free trial month by registering using the promo code squarespace.com/notre.
That's squarespace.com/notre.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Notre Dame burning down sure is a big disaster, but you know what else is a big disaster? Trying to create your own website. HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS, who has time for that? That's why you need Squarespace. Squarespace is the easy way to create your very own professional website using simple drag and drop actions, no matter if you're trying to open a digital storefront or finally starting that travel blog you were always talking about. The home page of Notre Dame most likely wasn't made by Squarespace, but if it was, they could update it to reflect the tragic events on Monday, the 15th of April with just a few clicks. If you want to give Squarespace a try, they are currently offering a special promo where you can get your own website, AND your very own domain for a free trial month by registering using the promo code squarespace.com/notre.
That's squarespace.com/notre.
Who knew this whole time faygoshill was a bot?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve been avoiding spoilers all week, and tomorrow, I’ll finally be able to see Endgame. Hell yes.

D

Deleted member

I’ve been avoiding spoilers all week, and tomorrow, I’ll finally be able to see Endgame. Hell yes.
ugh i'm still three days away

hopefully i'll be able to last through work on friday without spoilers from people who saw it on thursday

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Lmao papagenos has a 13 minute video on the Chrono Trigger tweet. And all y'all said he was a good Smashtuber when he does this ****
Hey, I much rather have this Chrono Trigger tweet gain traction than that dumb baseless theory where people took the generic looking witch they showed off in Stage Builder as an apparent Banjo tease.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
jane train whenever anything related to persona comes out
jane train when it turns out P5R isn't a rerelease and the girl isn't playable despite all evidence to the contrary

Last edited by a moderator:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Wait... there are people who think that Jane could be a second character from Persona, as a separate fighter character package?

D

Deleted member

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda just in case she doesn't get in...
2019042019115400-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
also:
2019042021014800-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

Zoe Stage! Zoe Stage? Zoe Stage. zoe stage... Zoe Stage~ :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wait... there are people who think that Jane could be a second character from Persona, as a separate fighter character package?
her model was more or less finished before disappearing from the files so is unlikely to have been cut entirely, and 'jane' doesn't relate to any other character besides a missing joker skin

P5 royal's full reveal is tomorrow, so if the girl turns out to be playable in her own game then it's very feasible for her to become a promotional echo fighter somewhere down the line (especially since she was in the files alongside yet to come content like home-run contest and Brave)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ok but how the hell do you take a single image, maybe mention the Heisei poll and stretch that out thirteen minutes
YouTubers are masters of the art of bull****ting to pad their videos.
Like, comment, subscribe and click the notification button.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Actually yes. It doesn't make the most sense but there are quite a few things that makes people think it's possible.

D

Deleted member

scoobert.png

YouTubers are masters of the art of bull****ting to pad their videos.
Like, comment, subscribe and click the notification button.
YouTubers are very well known for their lenghty videos that go on and on way more than they need to but, why is that? You see, every YouTuber wants to gets as many minutes of watching times as possible so they stretch out their videos as long as they can by just explaining things with more words than they need to. This may get repetitive, and it does, but trust me when I say this is perfectly acceptable to do. But how do they do it? Well, if you ever went to college, you probably already know how. You know that 20-page paper due to next week? You don't have time to do research so what are your options? Stretch out every knowledge you already know for a long period of time. This is incredibly effective and by the time your professor notices it, you've at least got a 6 already. Students have been found out to be able to stretch out their essays ten times the knowledge they actually do know¹ and, as such, it was only a matter of time until YouTubers started adapting the old techniques of bull****ting into their videos. Ultimately though, it's up to a YouTuber's judgement whether they actually want to make informative videos or play into Youtube's algorithms and get that sweet sweet revenue. But regardless, we'll all miss the days of 10-minute videos.

¹Z., Shishœ. My Ass. 2019, pp.3-56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom