• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For pen drawings these are super good, your skill is improving really quickly and that's amazing.

Pen drawing is an interesting challenge. I should show you the stuff I did a few years ago using a pen at some point.

Thanks, yo
The need to draw something really got into me so I grabbed that pen just to try it out.
It really helped to practice (I only had a day of no practice since I started drawing before this trip, so doing nothing for many days was bugging me a lot :V)

The pen is pretty unforgiving lol, I got very very unwanted stains of ink many times, specially on Corn as it ruined her mouth and nose.

Looking foward for the goods :p

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Karnera.

How should I play Xenosaga, as in "what consoles are it on?" lmao.
Xenosaga 1-3 are available on PS2. 1&2 aren't that hard to find and 3 is like $100.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So Mileena is name dropped like twenty times in the campaign so far and I'm pissed.

Still better than Rain mains though. The game seems to have forgotten he existed.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I feel it's appropriate saying this here. It might concern something that some of you might have tried doing, but couldn't do so for whatever reason...

I found out my Discord ID was set to block strangers from sending invites unless they're from mutual servers, which sucks because I potentially missed out on some requests from here. Whoops...
I apologize for any that tried. You can add me now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Game of thrones is nuts! I can’t believe Elmo showed up for the finale season!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Idon Idon I updated Ginza recently, new and improved! In the spoilers are other stages, but I highly advise looking up my Switch name in tags instead (it's KarMythos). It'll show everything I uploaded so far, without needing the direct codes and such). I recommend checking the images here and the ones in your search first though. There are a couple of duplicates because I am prone to errors like a certain Gembutt I love.
Ginza_(Nocturne).jpg

Sangria_Nebula.jpg
Aegean Valley.jpg
Sangria_Palace.jpg
Oh, and one that I don't want to go amiss because reasons...
AAAAAA_I_LOVE_PHOStage.jpg

I love the layering system so much and I abuse the hell out of it. I'm still learning what else I can do.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Idon Idon I updated Ginza recently, new and improved! In the spoilers are other stages, but I highly advise looking up my Switch name in tags instead (it's KarMythos). It'll show everything I uploaded so far, without needing the direct codes and such). I recommend checking the images here and the ones in your search first though. There are a couple of duplicates because I am prone to errors like a certain Gembutt I love.
View attachment 211580
Oh, and one that I don't want to go amiss because reasons...
View attachment 211578
I love the layering system so much and I abuse the hell out of it. I'm still learning what else I can do.
Holy **** I'm impressed.

I tried working with that and it was frustration incarnate.

D

Deleted member

Well, caught my mother going through my search history..
Like, there are things I’d rather she not see, even if they’re not a big deal. Now I feel violated.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well, caught my mother going through my search history..
Like, there are things I’d rather she not see, even if they’re not a big deal. Now I feel violated.
She would get along with mine greatly.

Some parents are just okay with violating their children's privacy while still expecting trust nevertheless. Not much you can do about it, other than making sure you clear your search history before logging off every time.

D

Deleted member

She would get along with mine greatly.

Some parents are just okay with violating their children's privacy while still expecting trust nevertheless. Not much you can do about it, other than making sure you clear your search history before logging off every time.
Yeah..
She’s actually the best mother I could hope for at the moment, but I really feel she shouldn’t have done that..
Now I’ve got that sense of stress and awkwardness.

Was the promise of privacy established?

Otherwise, I wouldn't blame your mom for making sure when your a minor.
No promise of privacy, so yeah, she was doing the right thing..

Edit: First time out of PMs for a week = double post.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

I have a idea for what stage I am going to do next, but I first need as much Jane picture I can get, can you help on that?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No promise of privacy, so yeah, she was doing the right thing..
When I was younger, my mom and especially my step-dad would make it VERY ****ING CLEAR that my time on the web would be monitored, and that would be that. I had other siblings so it wasn't selective towards me and it was their computers to begin with :yoshi:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

I have a idea for what stage I am going to do next, but I first need as much Jane picture I can get, can you help on that?
tbh there's a pretty huge selection here on deviantart (+ related images outside the tag itself by clicking through to individual art)

you can probably find some more on pixiv and other similar sites but i'd be more hesitant about directly linking to them

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
tbh there's a pretty huge selection here on deviantart (+ related images outside the tag itself by clicking through to individual art)

you can probably find some more on pixiv and other similar sites but i'd be more hesitant about directly linking to them
Thank you for the link! I think it be enough.

Once I am done with lunch and rest a bit, I begin making the stage! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When I was younger, my mom and especially my step-dad would make it VERY CLEAR that my time on the web would be monitored, and that would be that. I had other siblings so it wasn't selective towards me and it was their computers to begin with :yoshi:
You’re right; my mother was doing the right thing, but she’d already established that she trusted me enough for her not to have to do that, and it was completely without warning. Not to mention that most of what I would rather she not see, I want to keep private so as not to exacerbate her anxiety. I stopped her within what, 20 seconds, but because I stopped her so hastily I’m pretty sure she’s suspecting.. other things. Things’ll be awkward for the next few days.

Also I fixed your language - Space Stepdad

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You’re right; my mother was doing the right thing, but she’d already established that she trusted me enough for her not to have to do that, and it was completely without warning. Not to mention that most of what I would rather she not see, I want to keep private so as not to exacerbate her anxiety. I stopped her within what, 20 seconds, but because I stopped her so hastily I’m pretty sure she’s suspecting.. other things. Things’ll be awkward for the next few days.

Also I fixed your language - Space Stepdad
Why not just use incognito mode or whatever variant your browser uses?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>endgame review embargo lifting soon
sketch-1556016633054.png

Bruh... Where have you been this whole time? I might not ****post as frequently as him, but I assure you, I ****post high-quality trash.
the **** you say my ****posts aren't high quality
DeepFryer_20190326_212607.jpg

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I've barely touched Stage Builder yet cos I'm too busy grindin' in Hyrule Warriors and getting my **** kicked in in Cuphead

It looks fun and all, but I just suck at juggling multiple games at once

D

Deleted member

Admin appreciation week? Heck yeah!

Jokes aside, the admins are great. Every single one of em. Love you guys. :) (Platonically.)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So Daisy’s 30 now...

She’s O L D.
Nice to see Bourgy come through for her.

Gonzarez1938 has a good piece, too.

D4mt9K3U0AAqmOR.jpg

Wonder why he'd say this, absolutely no idea at all
Yeah, it's almost like people read too much into every bloody little thing he does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom