• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I hate all of you
1555873556577.png

Thanks to your actions, this'll now mark the end of Smashboards.

Hope you're happy

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
We're gonna have over 3 hours worth of footage to make gifs like this out of in a couple days, and that scares me.
why wait a couple of days when i could make a clean gif out of captain america's leaked death scene right now

the joke is that i don't know what actually happens, but for a split second i gave faygo a heart attack and that's enough of an epic gamer moment in itself

Roberk

Smash Champion
Wdym?

Taste is 100% objective, and pineapple on pizza = bad.
Pineapple objectively fits on pizza for multiple reasons. It blends in with the typical pizza color palette, so it doesn’t look out of place. It’s status as a fruit gives makes it much healthier compared to other pizza toppings. And finally, the citric acid rinses your mouth as you eat the pizza, letting every bite taste as fresh as the first. Pineapple on pizza is good and you can’t disprove this.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I really like Steven Universe! Amethyst's the best.

Anyone who disagrees can WHOOPS FORGOT TO FINISH THIS LOL get banned
View attachment 210894
Oh well.
Still got a higher like to post ratio though boooooys
jokes on all y'all

my like to post ratio is NEGATIVE

hah! beat that!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm goin' to an early screening on Thursday, and I could not be more excited. I'm so ****in' ready for this movie.
I'm probably gonna see it Saturday though I would like to see it day 1 but since the Theater is likely to be completely filled up I'll go the day after.

I'll probably go see it with my best friend for his birthday present though I didn't have that idea until today I think it would be nice to do something nice for him so inviting him is no problem, I can't wait for the movie and to discuss it with you all!

D

Deleted member

why wait a couple of days when i could make a clean gif out of captain america's leaked death scene right now

the joke is that i don't know what actually happens, but for a split second i gave faygo a heart attack and that's enough of an epic gamer moment in itself
bro my heart skipped 27.5 beats. dont do me like that

D

Deleted member

I can't believe they spoiled that
Thanos loses because he gets gnomed
Yo I can't believe Ant-Man gnomed Thanos so hard that he exploded and everyone who was snapped came back that was so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom