• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Pound 2019 is currently going on, next rounds startig in 1,5 hours, quite a few big names are there.
Part of my job. Someone has to get out the results.

Betting on Nairo winning.

Edit: And he just lost in winners. Losers run?

Hey, I wanna see what people think of my custom stages, so are you all down for an arena?
I can attend in spirit.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Happy Easter everyone! I got some Easter eggs for everyone, and not the video game kind. An Easter egg for @Pyra , an Easter egg for KMDP KMDP , an Easter egg for @faygoshill , an Easter egg for @SnakeFighter64 , an Easter egg for @tehponycorn , an Easter egg for @ShinyLegendary , an Easter egg for Noipoi Noipoi , and no Easter egg for Zinith Zinith , cause he already has Yoshi eggs. Aw, what the heck! Zinith gets one anyway. And Easter eggs for everyone else!
And a Happy Easter to you too, SonicSmasher.

And Zinith Zinith , enjoy this Flower Garden cover.
:yoshi:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Erdrick shall most indubitably be in, good sir, because [INSERT LARGE ESSAY POST HERE]. And Banjo is most assuredly going to be in as well, as he [INSERT CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA SPEECH HERE].

...That was fun. So, anyone up for yellin' about Steve next? Real talk: Erdrick is probably gonna be in but I couldn't resist goofin' about it, lol.
My stance on Eddy still remains this: don't count your chickens before they hatch. And I say this as someone who's okay with him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That new star vs mid season finale was amazing.

Rhombous tried to **** everyone and risk the lives of the people. He’s going to jail. Will the rest of the high commission fall by the end of the series?

Globgor is a great guy and dad. Meteora trying to save him was adorable. Also really interesting that they bought the book of spells up yet it wasn’t used to free globgor. I wonder how the book comes into play. A spell to kill Mina maybe?

Also mewni is more united now, so it should be good.

That talent show act with Tom and Marco was the funniest ****ing thing I’ve seen on the show in awhile.

Lastly the song with globgor and eclipsa was really nice.

As for the ending,

MINA IS COMING!

The rest of the season should be pretty good.
Oh ****, that was today? I didn't even remember.

D

Deleted member

Happy Easter everyone! I got some Easter eggs for everyone, and not the video game kind. An Easter egg for @Pyra , an Easter egg for KMDP KMDP , an Easter egg for @faygoshill , an Easter egg for @SnakeFighter64 , an Easter egg for @tehponycorn , an Easter egg for @ShinyLegendary , an Easter egg for Noipoi Noipoi , and no Easter egg for Zinith Zinith , cause he already has Yoshi eggs. Aw, what the heck! Zinith gets one anyway. And Easter eggs for everyone else!
An Easter Egg for everyone else, Including me? Why thank you!
Egg.gif

And right back at ya.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I belive the actual jewish people commenting on that tweet more then the Op since the jewish people know what they are talking about since they are, well, you know
I don't really have an opinion on the matter, since I'm not that into AoT anyway, I was just giving a source for Shiny's comments.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We really are in the endgame not just cause Gwen is 11 likes away from 100k(?) but also cause Endgame itself is coming out this week!

Seriously I can't wait for the movie it's gonna be great.
I'm goin' to an early screening on Thursday, and I could not be more excited. I'm so ****in' ready for this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom