• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's been a while but last I checked the villains were these super rich people who controlled society and one panel of them had them have the David star that Jewish people had to wear on their uniforms back in the Netherlands when Germany took over during WWII and that a message in the plot is "War is bad so we must kill the people who we are at war with to end it". Alongside the knowledge that the author has some very imperialist views I think AoT might be somewhat anti-Semitic.
Except the author is explicitely anti-semitic and that has been spilling onto the manga more and more as it goes.
Oh, yikes.
I never watched AoT, but that is concerning that it is anti-semitic.
>Letting a random ****wad influence you this much with an also random and potentially baseless comment.

Do research my dude.
Shiny, stop believing everything you hear on the intetnet.
It was just a question though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh, yikes.
I never watched AoT, but that is concerning that it is anti-semitic.
It may be anti-semitic, not is. Could also be the other way around, idk. It'd be best to do your own evaluation instead of relying on the words of others and just take their word for it, IMO.

Read it/watch it for yourself, dont be gullible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

what's your favorite
Uh...UH...

I DON'T KNOW! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TYPE OF PRESSURE!

*Ahem* Anyways, how many days has it been since an Erdrick argument? I feel like the admins should put up a counter, like how they have those "X days without an accident" things at workplaces.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know how they say exercise makes you feel better because endorphins. That’s a lie. It makes you feel worse. Because you’re alone with your own thoughts for a half hour.

D

Deleted member

Uh...UH...

I DON'T KNOW! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TYPE OF PRESSURE!

*Ahem* Anyways, how many days has it been since an Erdrick argument? I feel like the admins should put up a counter, like how they have those "X days without an accident" at workplaces.
Eh why not?
Erdrick absolutely will not be in, not gonna happen.

Also Banjo is the big dumb.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Happy Easter everyone! I got some Easter eggs for everyone, and not the video game kind. An Easter egg for Pyra Pyra , an Easter egg for KMDP KMDP , an Easter egg for @faygoshill , an Easter egg for SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , an Easter egg for DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , an Easter egg for @ShinyLegendary , an Easter egg for Noipoi Noipoi , and no Easter egg for Zinith Zinith , cause he already has Yoshi eggs. Aw, what the heck! Zinith gets one anyway. And Easter eggs for everyone else!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know how they say exercise makes you feel better because endorphins. That’s a lie. It makes you feel worse. Because you’re alone with your own thoughts for a half hour.
its supposed to keep you in physical shape not mental shape

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That new star vs mid season finale was amazing.

Rhombous tried to **** everyone and risk the lives of the people. He’s going to jail. Will the rest of the high commission fall by the end of the series?

Globgor is a great guy and dad. Meteora trying to save him was adorable. Also really interesting that they bought the book of spells up yet it wasn’t used to free globgor. I wonder how the book comes into play. A spell to kill Mina maybe?

Also mewni is more united now, so it should be good.

That talent show act with Tom and Marco was the funniest ****ing thing I’ve seen on the show in awhile.

Lastly the song with globgor and eclipsa was really nice.

As for the ending,

MINA IS COMING!

The rest of the season should be pretty good.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It's been a while but last I checked the villains were these super rich people who controlled society and one panel of them had them have the David star that Jewish people had to wear on their uniforms back in the Netherlands when Germany took over during WWII and that a message in the plot is "War is bad so we must kill the people who we are at war with to end it". Alongside the knowledge that the author has some very imperialist views I think AoT might be somewhat anti-Semitic.
And to think that Tomino's main issue with how the author handles things for AOT is letting his writing being influenced by his feelings (something Tomino knew all too well). Wouldn't be shocked if he noticed that too, given how anti-imperialistic he is.

Although it is possible that this was done entirely by accident.

And since I'm mostly just interested in the games, it's no skin off my nose anyway.

Didn't know Bandai added some new ones alongside the middle one.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Happy Easter everyone! I got some Easter eggs for everyone, and not the video game kind. An Easter egg for Pyra Pyra , an Easter egg for KMDP KMDP , an Easter egg for @faygoshill , an Easter egg for SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , an Easter egg for DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , an Easter egg for @ShinyLegendary , an Easter egg for Noipoi Noipoi , and no Easter egg for Zinith Zinith , cause he already has Yoshi eggs. Aw, what the heck! Zinith gets one anyway. And Easter eggs for everyone else!
Thank you. You made my smile for a bit.

D

Deleted member

Eh why not?
Erdrick absolutely will not be in, not gonna happen.

Also Banjo is the big dumb.
Erdrick shall most indubitably be in, good sir, because [INSERT LARGE ESSAY POST HERE]. And Banjo is most assuredly going to be in as well, as he [INSERT CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA SPEECH HERE].

...That was fun. So, anyone up for yellin' about Steve next? Real talk: Erdrick is probably gonna be in but I couldn't resist goofin' about it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom