• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

View attachment 210901
Hail to the queen
aw **** I have never been able to snap my fingers before and never will be able to
Place your thumb on your middle finger. Put pressure on the middle finger, and while you’re doing that quickly slide your thumb to a side.
I wasn’t able to snap my fingers for decades until somebody just randomly said it online.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
aw **** I have never been able to snap my fingers before and never will be able to
Place your thumb on your middle finger. Put pressure on the middle finger, and while you’re doing that quickly slide your thumb to a side.
I wasn’t able to snap my fingers for decades until somebody just randomly said it online.
No Onereason!

You're giving Gwen too much power!

D

Deleted member

That makes a swishy sound, not a snap.

Then again I just ate something greasy
Yeah if your hands are wet it doesn’t work. You do really have to put a bit of pressure though, to the point of it sometimes hurting. The fact that it’s making a swishy sounds shows the technique is right, you’re just not putting enough pressure.

I won’t let the most liked user walk around without being able to snap their fingers goddamnit.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So Gwen made it to 100k likes....
D2SgEzcWkAEyuah.png

Does that mean that Gwen Stacy didn't actually die and it was all a prank?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I can click with my left hand but not my right - I'm right-handed though
What gives

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
first, i eat pushdustin

then, i eat jill

1555874659901.png

i ignore the soul because i'm ginger, and we don't do that ****

KMDP

Smash Legend
That makes a swishy sound, not a snap.

Then again I just ate something greasy
Make sure your hand is dry first, ya goof.

The snapping sound is actually your middle finger slapping against the palm of your hand.

Sometimes I have to do it a couple of times before I can make the snapping sound.

D

Deleted member

Okay so since Endgame is this week I would like to ask everyone who's interested in the movie a question and that's what Theory do you think is the most plausible or which do you believe in?

I'm asking cause I haven't been keeping up with any theories or speculation for the movie at all nor even really the community since Smash has all of my attention.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It’s like clapping with one hand using your middle finger

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Anyone in the mood for an afternoon arena? I kinda want to see if my Joker's up to par now.

D

Deleted member

Okay so since Endgame is this week I would like to ask everyone who's interested in the movie a question and that's what Theory do you think is the most plausible or which do you believe in?

I'm asking cause I haven't been keeping up with any theories or speculation for the movie at all nor even really the community since Smash has all of my attention.
i'm betting on time travel shenanigans through the quantum realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom