• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, you know how in the Great Plateau stage, the Old Man keeps paragliding around the tower?

Where exactly is he coming from if he keeps gliding over the tower, especially since he never touches the ground? Especially since it's impossible to glide over the tower given its location?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, are you exerting yourself? As in, are you really putting in your fullest to better yourself, or are you simply doing it to comply with orders you've been given?
I need to loose weight so I can be at a healthy weight for my surgery. If I didn't have that recquirement I don't think I would be doing this. I exert myself as much as physically possible, but I can't stop my mind from wandering to the worse places without media to distract myself.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I need to loose weight so I can be at a healthy weight for my surgery. If I didn't have that recquirement I don't think I would be doing this. I exert myself as much as physically possible, but I can't stop my mind from wandering to the worse places without media to distract myself.
How expensive even is transsexual surgery? Never really thought about that.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I believe I linked you a show in DMs, have you tried it?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's actually covered by my insurance. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.
insurance companies actually complying in this day and age? :4jigglypuff:

anyway turns out it's like 15 - 25 grand to get your peepee changed so thats pretty expensive

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know I had to do it to 'em.
Imagine if I posted this image every time I talk about Alice.
Alice.Baskerville.full.56354.jpg

And that I always said with it, "Look at how cute she look!" every few days.

It get annoying, right?

What I'm saying is, Shiny, you can express your love about a character all you want, but you need some variation with it, comment or images, don't post the same stuff every time, please.

Brief, now that I say that, can we comment at how cute she look in this pic?

D

Deleted member

Everyone stop what your doing and watch this lol!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
insurance companies actually complying in this day and age? :4jigglypuff:

anyway turns out it's like 15 - 25 grand to get your peepee changed so thats pretty expensive
It's required under the Affordable Care Act that they cover it, it is pretty expensive though if you don't have any insurance.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't belittle it this way. Even if I do deserve it for how I've been asking.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's required under the Affordable Care Act that they cover it, it is pretty expensive though if you don't have any insurance.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't belittle it this way. Even if I do deserve it for how I've been asking.
I'm not belittling it I'm just saying how much it costs?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Woah guys check out the likes!
View attachment 210926
Thanks admins!
**** you you didn't go the extra mile and edit the like listing that's between messages and points
Remember, my antivirus software blocked the link

It's actually covered by my insurance. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.
Ah right. Lemme check a different show. Not as happy as the one I had in mind but this one won't need subtitles

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pineapple objectively fits on pizza for multiple reasons. It blends in with the typical pizza color palette, so it doesn’t look out of place. It’s status as a fruit gives makes it much healthier compared to other pizza toppings. And finally, the citric acid rinses your mouth as you eat the pizza, letting every bite taste as fresh as the first. Pineapple on pizza is good and you can’t disprove this.
hit them with that science

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone stop what your doing and watch this lol!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Hahhhh.

Now that's actually hot!

Get it because, it use his animation when he eat a spicy curry? Heh? Heh??? I'm not into Joker please don't take it that way.

D

Deleted member

i'm betting on time travel shenanigans through the quantum realm
Time travel makes sense but I hope they don't just reverse the effects of Infinity War bringing Strange, Spidey and Peter back? Absolutely but I don't want it to end up being obsolete.

Time travel would be cool seeing previous events in a new light and perspective but it would probably make IW not matter all that much which I wouldn't like cause after a decade of build up only to be reversed? I don't like that I think in the long run IW and Endgame should have a catastrophic effect on the MCU be it that they couldn't reverse half the population or some significant heroes die I would like for there to be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom