• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, this is the Ultimate universe where Gwen Stacy came back as Carnage somehow
Heh, knowing how comics work, that make more sense honestly.

'cuz yeah,
W2-6Z0YLiS9b93QEi9EpU-qV-EgOtcLriNzVPRtk-88.png

I did my research, I swear.:4villager:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay so since Endgame is this week I would like to ask everyone who's interested in the movie a question and that's what Theory do you think is the most plausible or which do you believe in?

I'm asking cause I haven't been keeping up with any theories or speculation for the movie at all nor even really the community since Smash has all of my attention.
They beat up Thanos going all "Silly T.Hanos, Infinity Stones are for kids!" as they snap everyone back and everyone lives happily ever after

D

Deleted member

A bee just flew into our car so I used my super cool instincts to roll the window down while my mom was freaking out.

Sorry, I don’t do autographs. :4pacman:

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know how they say exercise makes you feel better because endorphins. That’s a lie. It makes you feel worse. Because you’re alone with your own thoughts for a half hour.
I mean, it's scientifically proven, so you can't really say it's a lie.

Personally that's what I like about exercise. It gives you some time for healthy reflection on who you are, and the sense of accomplishment after a good workout is a great feeling.

Do you workout while listening to music, or no? I always make sure to have jams on hand to workout to and they really help me.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Can't believe that the first person to reach 100,000 likes is a weeb.
Gwen.png

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, it's scientifically proven, so you can't really say it's a lie.

Personally that's what I like about exercise. It gives you some time for healthy reflection on who you are, and the sense of accomplishment after a good workout is a great feeling.

Do you workout while listening to music, or no? I always make sure to have jams on hand to workout to and they really help me.
I swim so......

I just want to know why it dosn't seam to work for me, if anything it does the opposite.

D

Deleted member

They beat up Thanos going all "Silly T.Hanos, Infinity Stones are for kids!" as they snap everyone back and everyone lives happily ever after
are you telling me that tony isn't going to die on the benetar in space, loki isn't banner in disguise, carol didn't secretly get dusted, and cap didn't get natasha pregnant by using his super soldier powered sperm to ignore her infertility but steve jr. got dusted hence why she was holding her stomach at the end of infinity war because that **** totally happened

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I swim so......

I just want to know why it dosn't seam to work for me, if anything it does the opposite.
Don't worry, I've felt incredibly stressed about exercise because I feel awful at the end of my workout sessions, especially when my mother keeps pressuring me about it cause I'm chubby. I just thought "**** this, this isn't why I'm insecure about my body"

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I swim so......

Well, are you exerting yourself? As in, are you really putting in your fullest to better yourself, or are you simply doing it to comply with orders you've been given?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom