• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pineapple on pizza is gross and that's a fact. Nothing you guys say will change that.
i think it depends, actually

sauce can be tart, and pineapple is adding a sweetness (and that sweet pineapple water) to the tart, and that just kind of nullifies the experience. but if the sauce is sweet, then you're adding onto it.

D

Deleted member

Hinata Hinata
I am sorry if I have been very annoying to you lately.
I want to be friends with you. You are a good person.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh yeah that reminds me, people actually choose the option to make their sauce just a whole layer of ranch dressing

imagine eating that with pineapple

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Man, good thing there is actual reason for the character to do this in P3, because oh lord, this would be awkward to show this out of context...

:4villagerf:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
As another Resident Evil character supporter, I think both Leon and Jill would be fantastic picks.

In terms of who makes more sense, I think that’s where objectivity kinda gets blurrier. Both have classic designs, and I would be absolutely hyped for either of them over Chris Redfield or Wesker, but I think I would prefer Jill simply because she’d be different in that she’s not the like, 6th male 3rd party.

Jill isn’t a better pick than Leon because she’s a woman. As I said, i’d be pleased by either. I think it would just be a little different is all.
The other thing about Jill is that she is the main character in the films (... I think... it's whoever Mila Jokovich plays).
That series of movies is the most successful video game franchise turned into live action movies, at least until Detective Pikachu slays at the theaters.
Movies play a prominent role in what makes a video game franchise jump from popular, to a top grossing franchise of all time.
Hence why I am a fan of Lara Croft as well.
Easy base character in Bayonetta.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
When Arsene is active, people often try to time the activation out my running away and camping.
why not abuse his greatest weakness

all is fair in love and smash

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The other thing about Jill is that she is the main character in the films (... I think... it's whoever Mila Jokovich plays).
That series of movies is the most successful video game franchise turned into live action movies, at least until Detective Pikachu slays at the theaters.
Movies play a prominent role in what makes a video game franchise jump from popular, to a top grossing franchise of all time.
Hence why I am a fan of Lara Croft as well.
Easy base character in Bayonetta.
Mila plays a movie OC “Alice”

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
In the Resident Evil movies, Mila Jovovich plays a character made specifically for the movies. Her name is Alice.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah... got it.

It's a pretty lame tactic, but it works so... eh. I sometimes do it myself.
"How dare these people coward away from me while I'm in a mode that makes me actually viable for a few seconds?"
-Me, who runs away from Jokers that are in Arsene mode.

D

Deleted member

I do not run away from Jokers with Arsene.
I do not know if that is a bad thing or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom