• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So how's your day going?

One of the fanbases I'm part of is having a super un-epic gamer moment.

So just your average Saturday.
Been playing Smash and Granblue all day.

So in short, it's been the best day I've had in weeks.

The more I start thinking about P5 Arena, the more I want P5 Arena.

I want a fighting game where I can main Yusuke and Morgana, dang it.
At this point, Persona 5 Arena is more of a when than an if.

They'll probably announce it at EVO if it's coming sometime in the first half of 2020.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
/m/ is relatively lax compared to the other parts of the board, so I'd stick to that. It's actually easier to talk about games there. The best tip I can give you is to be really careful with what you say, I've been called an idiot several times due to facts and stuff I got wrong.

If they like something that's liked universally, be wary of that one guy who's a contrarian and tries to derail the thread.

Also, if you're into politics, stay far away from /pol/ as much as possible.
isnt /pol/ a meme at this point?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just built an enormous garden in Minecraft.
When harvest season is ready, I will have a ton of food for Wither Skeleton Skull hunting!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My brain: “do homework? Play update 3.0.0 for the first time? Torna?”
Me: “*grunt* it’s blade grinding time”

D

Deleted member

Keep in mind that this show once started off as a kinda mediocre Spongebob clone.
As a person who saw Gumball when it first released, it was never a Spongebob clone in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
One day, our children will be making gumball references and that honestly scares me.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Real talk, the dream is playable Futaba; but she's the navigator and doesn't fight, so I don't think it'd be possible.
Rise was made playable in Ultimax so I wouldn't say it's impossible, dare I say it has a somewhat decent chance. Yeah Fuuka didn't receive the same treatment but at the very least it shows that being the navigator of the team doesn't automatically mean the character doesn't has any shot at it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have not seen Gumball in a while.
Mostly because I am not into watching television anymore.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As a person who saw Gumball when it first released, it was never a Spongebob clone in my opinion.
In hindsight, season one wasn't that good imo. It did the whole two dumb guys do dumb stuff and get in trouble in their wacky town, kinda like Spongebob, and it didn't really feel original at it too, despite the unique gimmick of combining a lot of different art styles.. I will say that Season 2 and beyond are golden though.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Rise was made playable in Ultimax so I wouldn't say it's impossible, dare I say it has a somewhat decent chance. Yeah Fuuka didn't receive the same treatment but at the very least it shows that being the navigator of the team doesn't automatically mean the character doesn't has any shot at it.
Yeah, and even then the more active and/or popular PTs could get in over her first. Especially Makoto, who scratches the "female Mach Rider" itch many people want to be scratched.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
41 users
126 guests

Hey uh... y'all wanna make an account and join in on the conversation?

It can get kinda boring here, and more people are always appreciated.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
39 guests
129 users

Hey uh... y'all wanna make an account and join in on the conversation?

It can get kinda boring here, and more people are always appreciated.
I COMMAND THE GUESTS TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE THREAD

(I mean technically they aren't users so they aren't under my rule yet)

BUT I COMMAND YOU JOIN THE THREAD

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
She could pilot a tiny version of the Necronomicon ala :ultbowserjr: and every move is a video game reference.

D

Deleted member

Its a really nice saturday where I live, if only I didnt have to prepare for interview I would have gone to the beach to laze around :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom