• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Rise was made playable in Ultimax so I wouldn't say it's impossible, dare I say it has a somewhat decent chance. Yeah Fuuka didn't receive the same treatment but at the very least it shows that being the navigator of the team doesn't automatically mean the character doesn't has any shot at it.
looks at Rise

Uh-huh...
Oh. I legit forgot about that, lol.

That just makes me want P5 Arena even more, though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yes to all you guests viewing this thread, please make an account. We could make this thread like Kid Icarus, and revive it, and like Kid Icarus it'll die yet again with no new game on the horizon.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yes to all you guests viewing this thread, please make an account. We could make this thread like Kid Icarus, and revive it, and like Kid Icarus it'll die yet again with no new game on the horizom.
Well, just make a fake leak that pops up everywhere and gets people to talk.

D

Deleted member

Yes to all you guests viewing this thread, please make an account. We could make this thread like Kid Icarus, and revive it, and like Kid Icarus it'll die yet again with no new game on the horizon.
Just wait 'till June. This place will be a madhouse. Especially if Fighter #2 isn't Erdrick.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As dead as this thread supposedly is, it still beats people clawing themselves apart like what's going on in the Banjo thread right now.

Just wait 'till June. This place will be a madhouse. Especially if Fighter #2 isn't Erdrick.
Yeah, until then the best thing to do is occupy one's self. We got a little over a week left before May starts. I am entirely ready for that latter possibility to happen.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well... I just watched this in it's entirety...

How have your nights been?

D

Deleted member

I heard we were going to get Erdrick as a DQ Rep? That's cool and all but can I get some love for the superior DQ Rep
Cuphead Slime.png

Slime for Smash!

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Live life on the edge and always have 6 Infraction Points at any one time.

D

Deleted member

Well, just make a fake leak that pops up everywhere and gets people to talk.
Well how about this:

I have an informant by the name Oreno Oshiri who told me the remaining dlc would be Erdrick, Gordon Freeman, Jill and Goku.

As dead as this thread supposedly is, it still beats people clawing themselves apart like what's going on in the Banjo thread right now.
That seems to be like the norm of that thread, honestly its like watching a trainwreck. Why cant they just calm down and make **** like art or something like that.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well how about this:

I have an informant by the name Oreno Oshiri who told me the remaining dlc would be Erdrick, Gordon Freeman, Jill and Goku.

That seems to be like the norm of that thread, honestly its like watching a trainwreck. Why cant they just calm down and make **** like art or something like that.
We already have Goku, but we are also missing Goku. Seems legit.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth You like Sonic 06, right?

Have seen the P-06 Remaster?

Look at the quality of life changes. Look at the movement.

• Sonic’s movement is a lot less jank/twitchy and his acceleration has been improved greatly.

• Jumping out of running carries your momentum, you can even perform Spin Dash jumps ala SA1&2.

• Tails can now use Tail Swipe (thank goodness) from the other games along with the Dummy Ring Bombs which have also been improved. His flight is improved and he leans in the direction you’re turning.

• Impressive graphical improvements. Look at the cosmetic changes:

- Stages are more vibrant.

- Kingdom Valley has a wet camera effect which is really appropriate given the watery environment especially in the Mach Speed section.

- There’s now LIGHTNING in the KV Mach Speed section; the imagery is amazing.

• Additional animations added seamlessly to give a smoother look and Sonic even leans to the direction he’s turning in during mach speed sections ala SA2, and simply touching a wall no longer deals damage and running into a wall simply bumps you back. Silver also now hovers whenever he reaches top speed.

• Tails and Silver have a far better acceleration. LOOK at the movement on those two and the improvements to Silver’s gameplay.

Still needs work but so far this is shaping up to be the definitive 06 experience.

D

Deleted member

• Sonic’s movement is a lot less jank/twitchy and his acceleration has been improved greatly.

• Jumping out of running carries your momentum, you can even perform Spin Dash jumps ala SA1&2.

• Tails can now use Tail Swipe (thank goodness) from the other games along with the Dummy Ring Bombs which have also been improved. His flight is improved and he leans in the direction you’re turning.

- Kingdom Valley has a wet camera effect which is really appropriate given the watery environment especially in the Mach Speed section.

• Additional animations added seamlessly to give a smoother look and Sonic even leans to the direction he’s turning in during mach speed sections ala SA2, and simply touching a wall no longer deals damage and running into a wall simply bumps you back. Silver also now hovers whenever he reaches top speed.

• Tails and Silver have a far better acceleration. LOOK at the movement on those two and the improvements to Silver’s gameplay.

Still needs work but so far this is shaping up to be the definitive 06 experience.
Improving a terribly-made game?
That is a huge improvement, and I appreciate that dedication.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

While I myself wouldn't want to touch this game with a ten-foot pole, I like the idea of fixing the game as much as possible. Fan projects are so interesting.

The biggest downner of 06 was that Elise wasn't playable.

Also, there should have been a love triangle between her, Sonic, and Silver. Too bad that didn't happen
Bruh. Imma have to ask you to chill for a sec.

Saiyan Shades.gif

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
While I myself wouldn't want to touch this game with a ten-foot pole, I like the idea of fixing the game as much as possible. Fan projects are so interesting.
Indeed. For instance, have you heard of Mega Man 3 Ultimate rom hack? It fixes many of the niggling issues 3 had, and was built on top of the foundation that Mega Man 3 Improvement laid out. And there's an intro cutscene at the start, too. All this without going into the more elaborate hacks like Minus Infinity, 4 Voyage and Odyssey.

Honestly, I feel like I oughta talk about Mega Man fan games and projects more, there's plenty of stuff I've learned that's interesting.
This is what the Sonic franchise desperately needs. MORE fan-fiction!!! :yoshi:
Isn't it what Mania is, though?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Is this using a specific game engine? Also, did they remove the terrible Mach Speed sections? I'd argue it was still worse than the Final Level, if only because while that is bug-ridden, you still have better control overall.

And those sound like some really nice changes. Tails' flight is one of the least controllable things in the games. Even Knuckles and Rouge glided better(despite the sticky fingers issue. They cling more than a balloon, really). And yeah, Adventure 1 and 2 had great jumping mechanics. Isn't the momentum thing an issue in later Modern Sonic games as well? I think that also affected Sonic 4?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post
I think I’m gonna make a RDR2 x Persona 5 spoiler ****post sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Wow...This is actually starting to resemble a competent game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom