• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@Mr. Wario did you drop Yoshi?
Nah, he's in my list of secondaries still, I just never get the chance to play him much because I always end up busy playing someone else.

I wanna put more time into him, though; He's super fun. I could see myself swapping Kirby out for him with some more labbing, but right now I'm busy working on Joker.

D

Deleted member

> ****ting on game journalists by unironically calling them SJWs

Can we not go there, please
Agree with that. It's valid to criticize journos for things like poor research or awfully written articles, but not due to their political affiliation especially since its a black hole.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I tried Joker today in classic and for a few minutes in training, and....dang it, I flippin love how he plays. I might use him as a secondary in the future to use against longer ranged characters.
HEY GUYS. GET READY.

I'M ACTUALLY PREPARING A WRITTEN PIECE TO BE FEATURED ON SMASHBOARDS.

STAY TUNED!
I look forward to it! Keep us posted :)

D

Deleted member

-Mistakenly takes nap
-Arena is full
;-;
HEY GUYS. GET READY.

I'M ACTUALLY PREPARING A WRITTEN PIECE TO BE FEATURED ON SMASHBOARDS.

STAY TUNED!
Ooo, I wonder what it is? I look forward to it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Here's Part 14 of my Generationlocke and Part 2/4 of my Renegade Platinum Run
Summary:
nuzlocke-626ae2dd-b98c-4ad0-970f-be294d97857c.png

Recap:
  • When we last left off we were in Eterna City ready to take on Galactic. And took on Galactic I did.
  • There's this scary ****** with an Kadabra there who I've wiped/near wiped to twice before in regular Platinum, but Elanor made quick work of him. Not even Jupiter was too difficult.
    • Bulbi gets ripped by a critical hit from her Sableye while trying to stall her out though.
  • Wayward Cave comes and goes and we both obtain and lose Landshark the Gabite.
    • Rick the Haunter, who replaces him, also dies almost immediately. This is not the last time this'll happen in this update.
  • So it turns out that you actually have to fight Dawn on Route 207. It shouldn't be too bad, right?
    • IT'S BAD
  • Her Lopunny is a ****ing menace. It took out both Elanor (who had just evolved...) and Chica. Thankfully DoULiekMe? was able to tank enough hits to take it out.
  • Alright. Now we just have to make it to Hearthome. Nothing too bad, right?
  • WRONG! Enjoy a surprise Aaron fight! Take a free team wipe while you're at it!
    • :drflip:
    • To be serious, it was over from the start. I hadn't healed after fighting Dawn, didn't have enough healing items for a serious fight, nor had I added any new team members (something I was planning on doing in Hearthome). His Scizor was also incredibly powerful so we wiped.
      • Is it bad that I actually felt somewhat numb after that?
    • I'm actually going to **** Aaron up next time I see him swear on me mum.
  • So, Percy, Charla, Woosh, Chiko, and Monch are brought on to continue the run.
  • Percy gets bombed by Fantina's Gengar, however.
  • So in Renegade Platinum after beating Fantina you detour to the Pokémon Mansion to take on Galactic there, which is neat.
    • We took on Galactic to no difficulty
  • On Route 209 we both catch and lose Elphaba the Spiriomb
  • And on Route 215 Monch gets suicided by an Ace Trainer's Drifblim.
  • To cap off our deaths, Charla gets pummeled by a Gym Trainer in Veilstone. This was half the result of me being dumb though.
  • Despite being scary, Maylene goes down to little difficulty. Shoutouts to Wilbur for tanking two attacks from her Lucario and countering them.
  • I also went ahead a bit to Pastoria, but nothing of significance has happened there so whatevs.
  • Up next we fight Crasher Wake, Cyrus, and Byron. Wish me luck. I'll surely need it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really like his landing Nair in neutral. It comes out slow but it has a good hitbox and can link into combos at low percents. His landing aerials are pretty much better then buffered shorthops ones in general in neutral. D-tilt is also really good though, it covers a lot of distance and can go under some attacks.

I really can't use his gun that well though, so I play a really aggressive Joker.
I play a really aggressive Joker as well, and it gets me into trouble with my brother who plays a very keep away and safe Joker, lol. I'm pretty bad with him now, but eh, I'll get there. It helps that I love the character so much; makes me that much more determined to learn them. :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol i think I'm stuck on makin people play warioware

i picked mementos as my stage before I got in

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Eh I feel like I'm having a real off day right now.

I'm leaving the arena. If anyone else wants to join, there should be an open spot now.

Iridium

Smash Hero
If you can't enter the doorway where it'll trap you for seven years in real time, then this is a lazy stage :yoshi:
For someone who is slacking on his own art skills, this makes me feel good and bad. Only thing is that those Spiritual Stones would be a pain to get exactly right.

DAAAAMN THAT IS COOL!

What music track plays on this one?
I wish I knew, but probably just tracks that appeared in OoT.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
People in this thread hitting like on ironic Gamer Oppression memes and then using SJW as an insult unironically need some self-awareness lol.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yoshi's house in Super Mario World?

From my favorite Mario game ever <3 (no I haven't played Mario Odyssey yet but I will soon)
But yeah that house brings back child memories.
Hell's Kitchen
And I would add, the one from the legendary reality tv show featuring Gordon Ramsey, not the NYC location.

Shroob

Sup?
All I'm going to say is if they had the ability to censor Mass Destruction, they sure as **** wouldn't let 'that' word into Smash.

If Damn is too strong a word, that word wouldn't be in either.

D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but I find this annoying and hypocritical.

I like Joker, so I express my likeness for him.
Everytime I do that, I get criticized.

Yet you all are very comfortable talking about lewding a female in a more extreme matter.

Can we stop with this homophobia? Please? If you all are okay with talking about lewding Jane, then let me show my affection for Joker. It is not like I am going to lewd anyone anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Yet you all are very comfortable talking about lewding a female and going more extreme than me.

Can we stop with this homophobia? Please? If you all are okay with talking about lewding Jane, then let me show my affection for Joker. It is not like I am going to lewd anyone anyways.
Quote where someone randomly said “Pyra/Mythra/Underage Persona Character #300 is so cute. I really want to cuddle her.” In the middle of an irrelevant conversation

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

Yet you all are very comfortable talking about lewding a female and going more extreme than me.

......Have people?

I think the only thing people have called you out on is posting the exact same picture of shirtless Joker no less than 5 times.

No one cares if you find Joker attractive, just, use more than one image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom