• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Bad news: my life currently is at a really hard point financially
Good news: I suddenly became attracted to myself so I guess that’s good
Also damn if my hips don’t lie

I needed an ego boost

D

Deleted member

y'all quickplay i can understand

but you can taunt in arenas

it's way more modest and stylish if i do say so myself

respectful bm yeah

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait a minute there's an arena?

Better not be full, ****.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, uh.

Who's Matt?

Edit: Ok, now it just seems like Arenas don't want to work today.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Trying to figure out Joker's neutral game. I keep trying to throw out short hop aerials but I whiff a lot with 'em. I'm thinking tilts and jab might be more the way to go with him.

I also really should use the gun more. It's pretty good.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Trying to figure out Joker's neutral game. I keep trying to throw out short hop aerials but I whiff a lot with 'em. I'm thinking tilts and jab might be more the way to go with him.

I like his down tilt quite a lot. It's useful for sliding under the opponent and hitting them from behind.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I really like his landing Nair in neutral. It comes out slow but it has a good hitbox and can link into combos at low percents. His landing aerials are pretty much better then buffered shorthops ones in general in neutral. D-tilt is also really good though, it covers a lot of distance and can go under some attacks.

I really can't use his gun that well though, so I play a really aggressive Joker.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sakurai why can't I go into jump gun with the up button? I don't use tap jump so getting into the spinning gun attack means I have to press B and then with the same thumb move over to Y wherein Joker could stop firing and I just jump normally.

If it was tap jump, I would've just had to press b and then up.

D

Deleted member

I like his down tilt quite a lot. It's useful for sliding under the opponent and hitting them from behind.
Yeah DTilt is super good. It starts up a bunch of combo options and is also super fast, I'm thinking I'm gonna try to start throwing it out more.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
We were talking about that exact lyric, yesterday...

If it is indeed the offensive slur like the writer of this article's been hearing, I highly doubt that Nintendo would've allowed that in the game in the first place

just saying...
Didn't they change some of the lyrics anyway to keep them PG? That's what FamicomDisk FamicomDisk told me yesterday.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sakurai why can't I go into jump gun with the up button? I don't use tap jump so getting into the spinning gun attack means I have to press B and then with the same thumb move over to Y wherein Joker could stop firing and I just jump normally.

If it was tap jump, I would've just had to press b and then up.
Try mapping a should button to jump.

I already had L set to jump for Squirtle combos and that's been working out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom