• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
how do i get the Joker emote to show up? it isn't on my pc

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Also Here are My Hopes for the last 4 dlc
Elegard
Phenoix Wright
Rayman
Master chief

And the one chracther i really want in the whole world that will never get In Gunvolt for the Azure striker Gunvolt series

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Idc if Akechi is a color pallete he is in the game unlikey Jane got em But yeah Lets move on Jane isnt in the game people jumped to conclusion again and got disapointed when it wasnt true
He uh... he isn’t in the game, Plasm Adam.

That’s just joker in a similar color scheme

Unless you wanna tell me that Daisy was in the game since melee as orange peach

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Gunvolt for the Azure striker Gunvolt series

even if we don't actually get him I at least want some jams from GV and GV2's ost

damn we need paid music packs sans a character, that would be sweet

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'll just say this now but whenever such underrated gems like Missing Link are made. It makes me love and appreciate them more when compared to soulless crap like those live-action Disney remakes and Disney's/Pixar's reliant on overused tropes like twist villains and pre-climax arguments with their movies.

D

Deleted member

Idc if Akechi is a color pallete he is in the game unlikey Jane got em But yeah Lets move on Jane isnt in the game people jumped to conclusion again and got disapointed when it wasnt true
yeah We really should Move on from all This Talk. Honestly the Fact that people are So quick to Jump to conclusions is Stupid to me. There won't Be a new smash Bros anytime Soon. it is a Wildly uneducated Random guess and i do Not know why People keep insisting on it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>theres already a minecraft custom stage made popular
>already stole my environmental noises idea

so mad rn, now i have 0 creative things

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yeah We really should Move on from all This Talk. Honestly the Fact that people are So quick to Jump to conclusions is Stupid to me. There won't Be a new smash Bros anytime Soon. it is a Wildly uneducated Random guess and i do Not know why People keep insisting on it
bro
stop
you’re giving me astigmatism

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Well guys. I just realized that I haven't played any other game besides Smash online for the entire time I had the subscription.

So what better way to get the true Nintendo Online experience than some 200cc Mario Kart 8 w/ no Assisted Steering.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
people out here believing they'd add joker when he wasn't even on a marvel game

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
After seeing that Kotaku article, I just realized we're probably going to get some **** from PETA about Nintendo supporting gun violence against animals because Pokemon and Duck Hunt can fight Joker now.

D

Deleted member

HOW

HOW DO THEY MAKE THESE BOMB *** STAGES

I can barely get my finger to do this **** right, do I need a stylus and art skills if I want to be cool?
HOLY CRAP I RELATE.

Seriously, how do people do this stuff?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
As for my drawing

Well I’ve been drawing at work but I’ve had kind of a creative block so I’ve just been practicing different anatomy based things and some other dumb things

image.jpg

M’ario
His final smash is called “nice guys finish last”

He is an anime sword fighter

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Is there a way to drop codes or search for particular stages in the app? I can queue the popular ones (and the app is shockingly super cool not gonna lie) but that'd really help me while I'm at work.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As for my drawing

Well I’ve been drawing at work but I’ve had kind of a creative block so I’ve just been practicing different anatomy based things and some other dumb things

View attachment 210036
M’ario

bold of you not to mention the stink lines

D

Deleted member

As for my drawing

View attachment 210036
M’ario

seems like the type who'll rise up

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I love the share the world feature online. So much cool content and memes. That is probably my favorite part of the update. Sorry Joker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom