• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Zelda-wise... why not trying something like the imprisoned where there is the creature coming up from the center of the stage and there are bombs being thrown around (if you dont do it, I will because its an entertaining one)
Not bad. You also had me at "imprisoned". I have another idea.

But I need this guy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wish the type of ground they would let us make wasn't such a simplified set. They're all so abstract, too.

D

Deleted member

Lois wasn’t very happy
peter-griffin-family-guy-1999-D5RC40.jpg

Hey guys, it's your old epic pal Peter Griffin here to help you understand another joke! You see, faygoshill's initial intent was to imply that the famous Marvel superhero Peter Parker, aka the Spider-Man, was trying to join the famous Marvel superhero group called "The Avengers" and leave the group as fast as possible by being killed along with half the universe when famous Marvel supervillain Thanos snapped his fingers and used the Infinity Gauntlet to balance the universe in the movie Avengers: Infinity War. However- and here's the kicker- Pyra, aka ToasterBrains, said "Lois wasn't very happy". This means that he was making it seem as if I, Peter Griffin from Family Guy, joined the Avengers! Wasn't that quite the funny joke! Well, I have to go. Looks like the world needs saving! Make sure to check out my hilarious life in the show Family Guy, brought to you by Fox Broadcasting Company! See you around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 210025
Hey guys, it's your old epic pal Peter Griffin here to help you understand another joke! You see, faygoshill's initial intent was to imply that the famous Marvel superhero Peter Parker, aka the Spider-Man, was trying to join the famous Marvel superhero group called "The Avengers" and leave the group as fast as possible by being killed along with half the universe when famous Marvel supervillain Thanos snapped his fingers and used the Infinity Gauntlet to balance the universe in the movie Avengers: Infinity War. However- and here's the kicker- Pyra, aka ToasterBrains, said "Lois wasn't very happy". This means that he was making it seem as if I, Peter Griffin from family guy, joined the Avengers! Wasn't that quite the funny joke! Well, I have to go. Looks like the world needs saving! Make sure to check out my hilarious life in the show Family Guy, brought to you by Fox Broadcasting Company! See you around!
I ****ing spit out my drink

D

Deleted member

View attachment 210025
Hey guys, it's your old epic pal Peter Griffin here to help you understand another joke! You see, faygoshill's initial intent was to imply that the famous Marvel superhero Peter Parker, aka the Spider-Man, was trying to join the famous Marvel superhero group called "The Avengers" and leave the group as fast as possible by being killed along with half the universe when famous Marvel supervillain Thanos snapped his fingers and used the Infinity Gauntlet to balance the universe in the movie Avengers: Infinity War. However- and here's the kicker- Pyra, aka ToasterBrains, said "Lois wasn't very happy". This means that he was making it seem as if I, Peter Griffin from family guy, joined the Avengers! Wasn't that quite the funny joke! Well, I have to go. Looks like the world needs saving! Make sure to check out my hilarious life in the show Family Guy, brought to you by Fox Broadcasting Company! See you around!
wait until Thanos is defeated in Endgame because Peter shows up and beats him single handedly

D

Deleted member

I've been trying to play custom stages and mess around with my friend online but I can't find an option for Custom Stages in Arenas is there any option for it?

I'm pretty sure there is but I cannot seem to find it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I've been trying to play custom stages and mess around with my friend online but I can't find an option for Custom Stages in Arenas is there any option for it?

I'm pretty sure there is but I cannot seem to find it.
it's in the options before you create an arena (Y at the very start of the process, i think)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin I order you to make me Cerulean! That's the color I claim. If you do not do this, you will be banned! :V

I will too, for unjust moderation... but still! :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Peter Parker
Peter Quill
Peter Griffin

I just need three more to complete the Peter Gauntlet
obviously Peter Piper

His pickled peppers puts him in the S+ tier. Wolf quivers when he sees him.

Last edited:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
D

Deleted member

Fiddling around with Joker casually. I'm really loving him. He's quick, has good reach, and has a very interesting keepaway game. While having that, he also has a freaking revenge mechanic. It's weird how the persona isn't tied to his normal moveset, but it somehow makes him funner to play as. He really appeals to my style of Smashing.

The only thing I don't like is Arsene popping out immediately after the meter is filled. Would like to summon him on my own.

Dare I mention how amazing it is to here Mass Destruction and Reach Out To The Truth in Smash Bros? It's too bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom