• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
...Okay so if Grey's Iron Man, who's Cap? Who am I? Who are all of us?

I already know who Thanos is though.

Well, based on the fact that Faygo used an Iron Man quote that refers to Cap on Grey, I assume Grey is actually Cap, and Faygo is Iron Man.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , gotta go soon, so I won't be able to help further for the time being for your stage. Still, I hope what I send will be helpful to you. :)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Iridium

Smash Hero
I needed ideas for the first stage I wanted to make, but then I thought:

Or maybe a section of Ganon's Castle. Now I just have to hold onto these for a few months.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I need to learn how this layering stuff works for the Stage Builder. It's really confusing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Beat up all the Persona spirts using only Joker...then I spent about 2 hours playing as him and only him...I haven’t enjoyed any of the Ultimate newcomers this much since Inklings (not even Piranha Plant has given me this much joy)

D

Deleted member

I needed ideas for the first stage I wanted to make, but then I thought:

Or maybe a section of Ganon's Castle. Now I just have to hold onto these for a few months.
Zelda-wise... why not trying something like the imprisoned where there is the creature coming up from the center of the stage and there are bombs being thrown around (if you dont do it, I will because its an entertaining one)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
IMO if the ponytail thing is real (I don't think it is but I'm rolling with it) the Jill design they'd go with is her Revelations design.

It's her most recent and it was a 3DS exclusive. Changing the suit textures to purple and the hair textures to blonde would be an easy alternate color for Battlesuit Jill, too.

If Sakurai stuck to his usual mantra of sticking to a character's roots, Jill's original STARS look is more likely. And that'd be my preference anyway.
I've always dug her BSAA outfit, personally.
Not even gonna lie I've always had a thing for girls in baseball caps and Jill? 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom