• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'll just go back to downloading FFX-2. Maybe in the 3 hours it takes things wil be fixed.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Man, this is getting out of hand. People getting angry over the servers issue. What did Nintendo do that made it wrong? It's not like the fans had a hand in this anyway.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Tobin.png

If Nintendo makes us pay for Online after having it for free for so many years, why is it still ****?
If Nintendo can know how many people are going to want to download the update and have time to prepare their servers, then why are they backed up?
I just don't understand.

Massive Corporation:
1555555040293.png

D

Deleted member

I still can't get over the fact that Joker is legitimately almost unplayable in Classic Mode.

D

Deleted member

Still can’t play Joker yet, but from what I can see, Arsen’s attacks deal massive damage to offset Joker’s poor damage output.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A Pinball game

Loads faster than Smash updates

Let's see if I can reach Battle for the Kingdom on Medieval Madness. I will post progress.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ayy I got the download.

Now let me argue why Nintendo's online is decent all along.

D

Deleted member

can't believe it

i was gonna have a fun time

and i decided to stay because of this dumbass fictional anime twink

oopsie poopsie my mans 3.0.0 not ready to come out of the closet for the next like hour

welp

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
At this point I think I'm just going to play Smash and not bother with the update until another hour has passed. There's not much point in complaining anymore, but this should be viewed as a massive failure for Nintendo. Even Nintendo Japan has reported issues with their servers.

There are no excuses for mediocre performance that they should have been planning for. Joker was announced before this game even released, and it's been...4 months since then. YIKES.

D

Deleted member

Ya'll straights worried about people you finding cute taking poops.

Try being gay or bisexual and into men then talk to me about poops.
why is it that when i put my pp into the poop hole sometimes the poop goes on my pp. america explain. explain

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay you ****ing servers

If you don't get your **** together within an hour

I will lewd you.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I got in finally. Time to spend the rest of my time in stage builder. Definitely will check out Joker too while I'm at it. Hope everyone will get their update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom