• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
You literally can't use custom stages in special smash. That's the only mode you can't use them in. I know y'all won't understand why, but I feel extremely cheated and this update basically means nothing to me now. Good night.

D

Deleted member

Uncle Dan is a very gud relationship advice man

Using his Final Smash to end a match can crash the game. Because Piranha Plant deleting your save data wasn't enough apparently.
What is next?
Banjo causes the game to get deleted entirely?

D

Deleted member

Poop?
Get that away from me.
I do not care if the most sexy being is pooping, I am getting as far from that sexy being as possible.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
3.0 has downloaded for me, but not only do I not have Joker yet (And yes I already paid for him), I lost Piranha Plant as well.

What do I do?

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Really? He worked fine for me. Final Smash and all.
Same, I personally have had absolutely zero issues with the servers, was able to get joker after a few minutes of downloading, tested him out in training, completed his classic mode with no problems at all, and even got all the spirits in the persona themed spirit board, overall very pleased with the update personally

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If I could vote for more than one option, it'd be the first three. I went with Mementos because of this glorious nostalgia trip right here:
BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY~

In other news, Mega Man got nerfed to the ground considering the type of character he is (yes, the projectile nerf is universal, but he got nothing to compensate the nerfs). His leaf shield is now worse than Smash 4's variant. But hey, at least they buffed his non-existent up smash to be slightly-less useless. Thanks Smash team...

D

Deleted member

My download isn't working, so I'll try again in the morning.

Also, just a heads up that the game freezes if you KO an opponent with Joker's final smash in Classic mode - it will probably be fixed soon enough, but I've seen that it's an issue.
The show really is ****ing over.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I will say that I'm really glad that these DLC characters are going to come with a full suite of Spirits.

I think it's weird Joker has his own, separate, Spirit Board.

The Spirit Board is already actually pretty good at giving you spirits you don't currently have.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What if you: Wanted to play as Joker

But servers said: Talk about Jane pooping while you wait.

In a society, we live.
:ultyoda:

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ya'll do realize the update servers and servers you play on are different right

You're complaining about servers we do not pay for.
I cannot play online Smash either right now.

The point is we are paying 20 bucks for...what? Nothing was added. They charged because they couldm

D

Deleted member

Going through the spirits right now. In spolier boxes, what's up with Igor's?
Joker is really fun. The persona feels like the perfect amount of time for it to be active, and you can do some crazy ****. Feels stylish in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom