• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Had like 30 seconds before that x popped up again.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie...

Kirby's anime eyes freak the me the **** out.
I actually like 'em. There's something funny about seeing such a highly detailed texture on Kirby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Lets download for the lelz
>Switch battery is ****en empty

When was the last time I played? :V

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My download isn't working, so I'll try again in the morning.

Also, just a heads up that the game freezes if you KO an opponent with Joker's final smash in Classic mode - it will probably be fixed soon enough, but I've seen that it's an issue.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eager as I've been to play Ultimate online, I'm suddenly glad that I haven't gotten a subscription for Nintendo's online yet.

I was hesitant to get it in the first place, and now I have another good reason why.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Honestly Nintendo should completely restructure whatever department is in charge of the online. Get rid of e folks who clearly don't know what they're doing and bring in people who do.

Because frankly if anyone else was this incompetent they'd be fired on the spot.
But again, why bother? People are paying their toll, that’s all Nintendo really wanted. It’s clear they don’t care enough to provide a decent service, else they would have had a better one from the start, or at least promised better updates in the future.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

man **** this i'm boutta head out

got places to do, people to do, and things to ****

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While we wait, let's discuss the server meltdowns for future characters...

Actually, lets not and say we did

D

Deleted member

I can't seem to figure out how the grappling hook works though. It seems to go at the same angle every time and isn't catching opponents.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’all should just go to bed then you don’t have to worry about any server maintenance impeding your Joker playing.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
While we wait, let's discuss the server meltdowns for future characters...

Actually, lets not and say we did
God help us if we get a massive fan favorite like Isaac, Banjo, Geno, etc.

The servers will meltdown so hard it will create a time warp that will shift us back to 1996.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Nah, they could look at the sales data of the Fighter's Pass, Joker's Challenger Pack, and Smash Ultimate overall. They know exactly how many people bought him and even then there are other Smash players who just want their Stage Builder. There's no excuse tbh.
They probably thought they could handle it then. It's kinda hard to test that many people maybe.

It's not a great event, ill give you that. but it'll be fixed at some point and we'll get joker.

D

Deleted member

Honestly Nintendo should completely restructure whatever department is in charge of the online. Get rid of the folks who clearly don't know what they're doing and bring in people who do.

Because frankly if anyone else was this incompetent they'd be fired on the spot.
Unfortunately, they have no reason to improve if people keep paying, which they are.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*looks at the rest of the thread*

Throw tantrums, I guess.

I survived several 3DS holiday seasons and this is literally the only time I can remember the Switch servers bending in on themselves for even a fraction of that kind of stretch, I'll just

play Terraria on my laptop and wait for Nintendo to figure out a way around the door jam of several million people with moderate anxiety like someone who has everything except anger issues instead of the reverse.
"**** THESE SEVERS"
says the people spamming the servers, overloading them

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
God help us if we get a massive fan favorite like Isaac, Banjo, Geno, etc.

The servers will meltdown so hard it will create a time warp that will shift us back to 1996.
Very important but what month?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Y’all should just go to bed then you don’t have to worry about any server maintenance impeding your Joker playing.
Yeah I'll go to bed before 1pm. Doesn't matter it's still the middle of the day, the sun never bothered me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom