• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I like how we're all freaking out over how Joker has a gun when Bayonetta already had like 4.

"They don't count because they're magic" has always seemed like a really silly argument to me.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
tbh I’m kinda salty I posted about Joker having a real-*** gun 5 pages before y’all brought it up and got no likes but yknow whatever

So, Erdrick can’t possibly be the next reveal, right? There’s no way they’d reveal a character that only Japan has any love for at E3, the premiere North American gaming show, right?
We'll see. Another reason to be hyped for tomorrow is data mining for content and balance changes.

The Switch version of 11 has no release date while Builders 2 comes out in July.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Buy Fighters Pass
>Get Joker content
>Catch the Futa Spirit on the board
>????
>Profit

D

Deleted member

I flat out did not know that to begin with. Did Hitagi said that it would delay Persona 5 U?
I understand. But yeah, Hitago just said Arc was developing a Granblie fighting game. I don’t think the P5U stuff matters though. That game is still unconfirmed and we don’t even even know if it exists. The fact that the leak was explicitly wrong with Jack Frost is enough to make me think it’s deconfirmed.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It did correctly guess that Persona 5 U would be delayed because ArcSys had to develop a Granblue fighting game. It's too preemptive to say its deconfirmed when the DLC isn't out yet.
Prez pretty much said it perfectly:
It's fake
P5R and P5U have been registered domain for a LONG time
Jack Frost appearing was one of the only completely new facts in the leak and it was wrong
If Jack isn't the game, then the delay point would be the only thing that keeps it from being flat out false.

And I don't think we're actually gonna get that info prior to when the character that makes/breaks his chances gets revealed.

So as far as I'm concerned, this leak is on the verge of being scrapped.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Now that Joker has a gun...

Can Lara Croft take Erdrick and Geno out back and shoot them in the face and just take their spots in Smash for now?

K THNX.

D

Deleted member

It says "Jack frost isnt featured at all?"
Hey, syntax isn’t my strong suit. Here’s what it actually said.

Joker

The stage is Mementos

Jack Frost appears on screen with a skill

Marketing of P5R (complete version) and P5U (fighting game)

P5R is 2019

P5U is delayed because Arc is busy with the development of a Granblue fighting game

No Jack Frost with Joker, so yeah probably fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I haven't been this interested in a character just by their moveset alone, since Corrin.

He looks so hype! You know I'm gonna try and main him!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can Lara Croft take Erdrick and Geno out back and shoot them in the face and just take their spots in Smash for now?

K THNX.
I feel like shooting a puppet would give you splinters.

D

Deleted member

joker's got some kinda batman-ass recovery i love it

anyhoo what'll make or break joker is his damage outout because as of right now his frame data, disjoints, and combo potential look pretty good but if he can't do any damage without arsene that'll be a yikes

D

Deleted member

I can't believe we are getting Excite Trick as an echo fighter.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wouldn't our minds be blown if tomorrow alongside the release they actually tease the next DLC character as a out of nowhere surprise as they had tonight?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda just to let you know I aint giving up on jane, even in smash, even with how things are. We're in this for the long haul
(..for the next 10 days) ;p

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like how we're all freaking out over how Joker has a gun when Bayonetta already had like 4.

"They don't count because they're magic" has always seemed like a really silly argument to me.
Yeah but now the issue is even less of a problem given Joker has a normal pistol.

Dante, Jill, Doom Slayer and Lara gangs RISE UP!!!

D

Deleted member

I understand. But yeah, Hitago just said Arc was developing a Granblie fighting game. I don’t think the P5U stuff matters though. That game is still unconfirmed and we don’t even even know if it exists. The fact that the leak was explicitly wrong with Jack Frost is enough to make me think it’s deconfirmed.
The game is "confirmed," but, according to Polar, it was internally delayed. This is a very specific detail, which is why I'm confused the 5chan got it right but might have gotten Jack Frost wrong

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Literally 15 minutes of footage and not a PEEP of Jack Frost. Not even a Mii costume. Come on.
15 minutes is not an accurate portrayal of what's in the game and what we don't know.
Prez pretty much said it perfectly:

If Jack isn't the game, then the delay point would be the only thing that keeps it from being flat out false.

And I don't think we're actually gonna get that info prior to when the character that makes/breaks his chances gets revealed.

So as far as I'm concerned, this leak is on the verge of being scrapped.
It's on the verge of being unreliable, I agree. But like the Gematsu leak, there could be some truth in there. It's not a black or white scenario like we're trying to make it out to be until we actually have something. Again this is why I'm saying wait until Joker is released. Maybe the trailer didn't show off Jack Frost anywhere because it was a minor detail.

Last edited by a moderator:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Joker Kirby is one the greatest gifts I've ever been given:

I think we’re overlooking the fact that, after copying Joker, Kirby will use a real ass gun as well.

Just... Kirby, with anime eyes and a ****ing deagle

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
joker's got some kinda batman-*** recovery i love it

anyhoo what'll make or break joker is his damage outout because as of right now his frame data, disjoints, and combo potential look pretty good but if he can't do any damage without arsene that'll be a yikes
Really seems like he can do damage, the question is if he can ko or not.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
tbh I’m kinda salty I posted about Joker having a real-*** gun 5 pages before y’all brought it up and got no likes but yknow whatever

So, Erdrick can’t possibly be the next reveal, right? There’s no way they’d reveal a character that only Japan has any love for at E3, the premiere North American gaming show, right?
Banjo can only be revealed at e3 or the game awards imo. In all honesty I expect a dual reveal of him and Erdrick at E3. A little East, a little West. A little charm, a little anime.

Am I the only one who misses the discussions we were having before Joker dropped?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

K THNX.
I don’t think shooting a wooden doll in the face would accomplish much.

D

Deleted member

The game is "confirmed," but, according to Polar, it was internally delayed. This is a very specific detail, which is why I'm confused the 5chan got it right but might have gotten Jack Frost wro

15 minutes is not an accurate portrayal of what's in the game and what we don't know.

It's on the verge of being unreliable, I agree. But like the Gematsu leak, there could be some truth in there. It's not a black or white scenario like we're trying to make it out to be until we actually have something. Again this is why I'm saying wait until Joker is released. Maybe the trailer didn't show off Jack Frost anywhere because it was a minor detail.
That’s interesting, but ultimately it’s still unconfirmed. It’s just the fact that a leak with so few details got one fo those details wrong really makes me doubt it.

D

Deleted member

That’s interesting, but ultimately it’s still unconfirmed. It’s just the fact that a leak with so few details got one fo those details wrong really makes me doubt it.
Fair enough. The 5chan leak can go either way at this point now.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The game is "confirmed," but, according to Polar, it was internally delayed. This is a very specific detail, which is why I'm confused the 5chan got it right but might have gotten Jack Frost wrong

I think it's cool that youre holding for possibilities.
I really dont think we'll see jack frost in a skill at this point... but we havent seen all of the smashes and taunts, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom