• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It’s delightful to see everybody so excited for Joker. In a way I’m glad there wasn’t a 2nd reveal, causes less conflict.

Anwyays screw Erdrick banjo’s in lmao.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don't know if the 5chan leak is fake (not the one with all the DLC characters); it could've just gotten a bit of info wrong, it still got some other stuff right, including the P5R and P5U or whatever stuff according to PolarPanda.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Well... metaphorical, real life guns.

They shoot metaphorical bullets into metaphorical enemies killing them metaphorically.
It’s Smash, lore and logic gets thrown out the window. Holy Water only burns the unholy, but it affects everyone in Smash. As far as the ratings boards are concerned, it’s a gun.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Found this on my timeline regarding the whole thing about Joker's gun and damn, this actually is a compelling argument.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sorry Nintendo, but I will not be buying your Super Smashing Brothers video game for my 8-year old son Tyler. This character is using real guns, and he will try to replicate this behavior by using my unguarded, unlocked magnum pistol in my vase to copy his violent moves. Consider me switching to the PlayStation!!!

- Sincerely, Suburban Soccer Mom Tiffany

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Because actual mementos is boring as sin.

The best thing they did to Memenetos is not use the actual thing, but the ****ING MENU for Mementos
I also like how they used the Speakers as a platform, and how the main platform body is always pulsating with that Mementosy energy, and how the energy literally comes in and forms walls, and how the TRAINS COME BY AND RUN YOU OVER, which is what I WANTED to happen in a potential Mementos stage, and how the Phantom Thieves cheer you on in the background, it's all just so cool.

Plus the color changes. Blue and Yellow Mementos look amazing!

They implemented Mementos perfectly as a stage, hands down.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If Noipoi and I are right with the theory we co-created Stage Builder Theory which featured dragon stages and a witch one. We should be getting a duo reveal of Erdrick and Banjo at E3.
woah woah woah

don't credit me on this

I don't wanna be responsible if all Hell breaks loose over another theory

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Found this on my timeline regarding the whole thing about Joker's gun and damn, this actually is a compelling argument.

I don't believe it.

We finally got Franklin from GTAV for Smash.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
These are the days I missed and so proud its come again back when we could think of theories and such. One I'm especially proud of co-creating with fellow user Noipoi. The Chair Theory of 2019 known as the StageBuilderTheory indicating the possibility of Banjo and Erdrick being revealed at E3 due to the dragon and witch stages in stage builder.
I’d be very ok with this

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
ALRIGHT ****ERS WHO'S READY FOR THE JOKER ONLY ARENA

BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING THE SECOND THIS SNEAKY SON OF A ***** DROPS
Sure. I'll play as Corrin.

D

Deleted member

God I'm crying actual tears at the amount of love put into Joker. Every party member! Crow alt! Mementos actually looking stunning with the color changes! Yu Narukami Mii! Amazing music selection! The post-match victory scene complete with P3 and P4 music! I only wish Persona 3 Portable's heroine got more love as she's my favorite but I'll take pink Joker. This is just amazing!

I can't believe I get to play as my number one all time pipe dream most-wanted TOMORROW!!
I'm right there with you, Flyboy. I actually squealed when Reach Out to the Truth started playing, AND when the P4 results theme played with the yellow background. Sakurai truly is a Persona fan, 'cause he's nailing everything we could have possibly dreamed about with Joker.

I'm still stunned that it's happening tomorrow! I gotta go buy the Fighter's Pass!

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute, Panda’s in the UK. He’ll wake up to see Jane deconfirmed and Joker out.
Oh no.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sorry Nintendo, but I will not be buying your Super Smashing Brothers video game for my 8-year old son Tyler. This character is using real guns, and he will try to replicate this behavior by using my unguarded, unlocked magnum pistol in my vase to copy moves. Consider me switching to PlayStation!!!

- Sincerely, Suburban Soccer Mom Tiffany
Ooo! If you're switching to PS4 than you should give your son Persona 5! It's a great game! Really get him into RPGs!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
tbh I’m kinda salty I posted about Joker having a real-ass gun 5 pages before y’all brought it up and got no likes but yknow whatever

So, Erdrick can’t possibly be the next reveal, right? There’s no way they’d reveal a character that only Japan has any love for at E3, the premiere North American gaming show, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m starting to doubt steve is in and banjo is the ms rep because sb would have been the perfect opportunity to reveal the mc content

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Joker’s Classic Mode is called “Shadows”.

41788C38-676F-4194-A0B9-569F6F2A0DED.jpeg

The full list of Spirits include:
- Morgana
- Ryuji
- Ann
- Yusuke
- Makoto
- Futaba
- Haru
- Akechi
- Caroline/Justine
- Igor
- Phantom Theives

98DB43FD-2BBB-4AA0-951F-6F059DBFCD2F.jpeg

4F272CA0-CB43-4A1A-8D04-63F7A2724D8A.jpeg

5chan leak. The one that claimed that Mementos would be Joker's stage and Jack Frost would appear on screen as a skill.

Jack Frost isn't here. And it's not like Mementos was a super hard guess for a Persona 5 stage.
Tbh I always thought, even when I believe Erdrick was in, that that leak just was lucky.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I don't know if the 5chan leak is fake (not the one with all the DLC characters); it could've just gotten a bit of info wrong, it still got some other stuff right, including the P5R and P5U or whatever stuff according to PolarPanda.
It's fake
P5R and P5U have been registered domain for a LONG time
Jack Frost appearing was one of the only completely new facts in the leak and it was wrong

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah Joker could have a real gun, but he couldn't have blood in his Final Smash either.

Some things just ain't forver, but CJ would be funny as **** to pick considering there's no modern 4K model of his character.

D

Deleted member

That Yu Narukami Mii Costume now means I have to main Mii Sword Fighter instead of the other swordies I was considering.

Sorry Lucina and Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Joker’s Classic Mode is called “Shadows”.

View attachment 209256

The full list of Spirits include:
- Morgana
- Ryuji
- Ann
- Yusuke
- Makoto
- Futaba
- Haru
- Akechi
- Caroline/Justine
- Igor
- Phantom Theives

View attachment 209257
View attachment 209259

Tbh I always thought, even when I believe Erdrick was in, that that leak just was lucky.
Man, really press F for my guy Jack Frost. Mascot of the series and he isn’t featured at all in one of the biggest gaming crossovers ever.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It's fake
P5R and P5U have been registered domain for a LONG time
Jack Frost appearing was one of the only completely new facts in the leak and it was wrong
yeah but didn't it say something about delays or something internal going on? I think this is why PolarPanda said it was real, she heard some info or something.

please forgive me if I'm misquoting.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Now there is nothing standing between my most wanted and possible Smashdom.

dante heart clap.gif

other than the fact that his developer and producer have both explicit and implicitly disconfirmed him multiple times.
dante eating sundae dmc5.png

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Was it even an age rating issue to begin with? I mean, this screenshot I'm posting here was from an E10+ game...

Besides, didn't Sakurai mention in an interview about Smash 4 DLC that he still had to tone down Bayonetta to get her past the Japanese ratings board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom