• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you ever tell me what to do again I’ll remove your favorite internal organ.
That would be my brain. ( Okay, all of my organs are super important, so take one, and I will die either by causes or choice. )
I apologize for forcing you to go to sleep.
I am not your parent, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I can't wait for some of these later polls. The Ice Climber, ROB, and Duck Hunt polls are gonna be super close. The Game & Watch one is gonna be really nice.

Vote in the EarthBound Poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822309
I may have to step out to run some errands tomorrow, so if possible, hold off on the Xenoblade and/or F-Zero polls, whichever you get to that day, until I'm home. I should be home no later than 5 PM EST

D

Deleted member

I may have to step out to run some errands tomorrow, so if possible, hold off on the Xenoblade and/or F-Zero polls, whichever you get to that day, until I'm home. I should be home no later than 5 PM EST
y'all can't make me choose a favorite xenoblade game that's like choosing a favorite child

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom