• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Isn’t there this one magical girl show where a boy has a thing for twin-tail hair and is forced to become a twin-tail girl to fight aliens or something?
there is a magicalgirl\boy anime where the girls turn to full blown men when they transform
Magical Girl Ore I believe its called

then there is Earth Defence Club wish is just Stright up Magical boys

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I hate how emotional I am I cry over everything holy ****
There's nothing wrong with being emotional. It's okay to cry. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Do explore outlets that help you let those emotions out though. Creative works are an excellent one. Just talking to people and being honest about your feelings at the time is great too.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
there is a magicalgirl\boy anime where the girls turn to full blown men when they transform
Magical Girl Ore I believe its called

then there is Earth Defence Club wish is just Stright up Magical boys
I must be remembering something completely different.

There’s one I remember where girls become warriors or something and a boy is chosen as one of these warriors. Naturally he becomes a girl during these specific moments.

The name I definitely remember. It’s the German word for fight/struggle.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oof, MK11 is getting completely torn apart now and we’re not still a couple weeks away, so if you want to avoid spoilers for that game, now is the time to get completely shut off for now.

As if the whole game wasn’t leaked enough, someone got a hold on Shao Khan, fatalities and intros from other characters have surfaced, Frost finally started showing up as she’s the only character not officially shown yet, and apparently is downloadable (although it also seems she’s base/free).

I already felt bad when Ed Boon in his interview with Game Informer basically admitted that MK11 already got leaked, but this game can’t get enough.
Not much has leaked TBH. I mean some stuff here and there but nothing story related.

D

Deleted member

Shame about the OST, though. It's good, but nowhere near Woolly World good.
I liked Woolly World, and a lot of that love came from the soundtrack. God damn. The Wii U had some great soundtracks if nothing else.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

There’s one I remember where girls become warriors or something and a boy is chosen as one of these warriors. Naturally he becomes a girl during these specific moments.

oh, I know what your talkin about, I cant remeber the name tho

D

Deleted member

On another note Missing Link is so far the best movie I've seen this year. Gonna see it again this week and for sure picking up on disc when it comes out.

******** that it bombed while soulless crap like those live-action Disney remakes and Disney/Pixar films that relies on overused tropes nowadays makes money. Missing Link shows an animated movie doesn't need to rely on tropes to be good.
Honestly, I think Disney films are alright for the most part and they keep making decent to good movies. Its a shame Laika doesn't do good but at the same time, I feel that their marketing is not very good.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Something about kampf?

D

Deleted member

Oof, MK11 is getting completely torn apart now and we’re not still a couple weeks away, so if you want to avoid spoilers for that game, now is the time to get completely shut off for now.

As if the whole game wasn’t leaked enough, someone got a hold on Shao Khan, fatalities and intros from other characters have surfaced, Frost finally started showing up as she’s the only character not officially shown yet, and apparently is downloadable (although it also seems she’s base/free).

I already felt bad when Ed Boon in his interview with Game Informer basically admitted that MK11 already got leaked, but this game can’t get enough.
I think thats something common for them now, what worries me is the rumor of the battlepass that I read which could potentially mean the game is microtransaction heavy regarding unlocks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly, I think Disney films are alright for the most part and they keep making decent to good movies. Its a shame Laika doesn't do good but at the same time, I feel that their marketing is not very good.
If they didn't keep regurgitating the same overused tropes over and over again that they do nowadays I wouldn't have such a problem or be losing interest. Its to that point I know what to expect and who the twist villain will be. Looking at you Ernesto...

The fact Missing Link actually had a main villain from the get-go like how Disney villains used to be especially back in the 90's felt like a breath of fresh air and was like I was watching an 90's animated film again.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I had a few Bowser/Ridley clips I wanted to use, so I went ahead and made another montage. I'd appreciate it if people took a couple minutes to watch it.

Thoughts, anyone? Maybe some feedback or criticism?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guys just face it. Scorpion in Smash Bros. will never be a thing.

Hell I would give Sans better chances of getting in long before Scorpion ever would.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If they didn't keep regurgitating the same overused tropes over and over again that they do nowadays I wouldn't have such a problem or be losing interest. Its to that point I know what to expect and who the twist villain will be. Looking at you Ernesto...

The fact Missing Link actually had a main villain from the get-go like how Disney villains used to be especially back in the 90's felt like a breath of fresh air.
Those things work in cycles for sure. So many movies in the 90's had the straight up traditional in your face villain, that people got tired of them. Now most villains are twist villains, many of which are handled poorly in Disney movies I feel.

Though Incredibles 1 did a good job of it. And Coco's would have worked better had it not been for so many others like Frozen and Big Hero 6 doing the same damn thing to the point of expecting it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Those things work in cycles for sure. So many movies in the 90's had the straight up traditional in your face villain, that people got tired of them. Now most villains are twist villains, many of which are handled poorly in Disney movies I feel.

Though Incredibles 1 did a good job of it. And Coco's would have worked better had it not been for so many others like Frozen and Big Hero 6 doing the same damn thing to the point of expecting it.
To me though I guess villains from the start are what made them unique. Twist villains I feel don't have that same feeling as they had as much as the former had been done. That's just me though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom