• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
-----------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:------------:happysheep:-------------
-----------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:--------------:happysheep:---------:happysheep:---------------:happysheep:----------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:-------------
-----------------:happysheep:-------------:happysheep:---------:happysheep:---------------:happysheep:----------:happysheep:--------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:----------------------------------
-----------------:happysheep:-------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:--------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:-------------:happysheep:------------

Dear everyone, but especially Noipoi Noipoi Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @faygoshill Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and staindgrey staindgrey

Thank you for the 1000 likes!
Am I really wasting all this space in an empty self-congratulation when Noipoi has 27000 likes?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
-----------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:------------:happysheep:-------------
-----------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:--------------:happysheep:---------:happysheep:---------------:happysheep:----------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:-------------
-----------------:happysheep:-------------:happysheep:---------:happysheep:---------------:happysheep:----------:happysheep:--------------:happysheep:------------:happysheep:----------------------------------
-----------------:happysheep:-------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:--------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:---------------:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:-------------:happysheep:------------

Dear everyone, but especially Noipoi Noipoi Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @faygoshill Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and staindgrey staindgrey

Am I really wasting all this space in an empty self-congratulation when Noipoi has 27000 likes?
I used to waste space whenever I hit post milestones too :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

i decided to take the whole "if you have a problem fighting them then play as them to learn their weaknesses" thing seriously by playing as ness but now i can't stop winning as him help

congrats! now i have to ask you how do you get internet in antarctica?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Don't compare yourself to me, man. Your rad!

Also, the anime posters. They're the backbone of my like foundation.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just looked it up, and Garnet doesn't have a Megalovania. That's pretty rude of Sans, he steals Stronger than You and doesn't give anything in return.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Congrats

Don't worry, in no time, you'll be at 10,000 likes, and you'll realize that it only took you 4 months, to do so.

And you'll be thinking to yourself "I spend too much time on the boards"

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Congrats man!

I see I'm not the only one who spends every 500/1000 posts thanking people for liking them.

D

Deleted member

I am quitting SmashBoards for a while.
That is because ever since I hopped into this thread, I have been acting very weird.
It is pretty clear I can not be trusted. :lol:

Goodbye everyone!

Noipoi

Howdy!
That is because ever since I hopped into this thread, I have been acting very weird.

Goodbye everyone!
How abrupt.

If you think that's best I won't stop you. I also literally can't stop you.
But I don't think you've been acting weird.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Goodbye everyone!
Oh, really?

See you when you get back, Shiny.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Goodbye everyone!
Wait... What?

We're all weird here... You're pretty normal in comparison...

Well then... Hope to see ya again!

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward all have Megalovanias and they all somehow sound unironically good.

Spongebob even has a Bonetrousle.
Oceantrousle is the greatest (not as great as Papyrus but still).

Here's SpongeBob but as Asriel

Also here's Plankton's Megalovania

More:

-note: apparently there is a Bowser Megalovania, but what I was actually thinking of was an Asgore thing called King of the Koopas + SHOWTIME (hehehe M&L reference) idk about this Megalovania though so here's the other thing.

Mario Megalo

L-Trousle

Ness Means Business (It's PK Rockin' yo)

I think this FNaF Megalovania is good

I thought there was an AU with Rick as Sans, but Ninten was Asriel while Giegue was Chara, plus some other characters were different...but I forgot what the AU was called...oh well here's this anyway

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Oh man, its January 31 already! I really hope I was right about a Nintendo Direct February 1st... Now that Brave speculation is dead, I want some news even more.

D

Deleted member

Oceantrousle is the greatest (not as great as Papyrus but still).

Here's SpongeBob but as Asriel

Also here's Plankton's Megalovania

More:

-note: apparently there is a Bowser Megalovania, but what I was actually thinking of was an Asgore thing called King of the Koopas + SHOWTIME (hehehe M&L reference) idk about this Megalovania though so here's the other thing.

Mario Megalo

L-Trousle

Ness Means Business (It's PK Rockin' yo)

I think this FNaF Megalovania is good

I thought there was an AU with Rick as Sans, but Ninten was Asriel while Giegue was Chara, plus some other characters were different...but I forgot what the AU was called...oh well here's this anyway
Oh man, I forgot about L-Trousle! That's such a good song. Revolution is also in my top 5 for Megalo remixes.

Listening to the Ness one right now, and so far, YES.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm honestly just curious as to:

When Piranha Plant will be released to us saps who are latecomers, and for how much.

Considering it doesn't bring a new stage and music with it, I can't imaging it'll be the full 5.99(?) of the Fighter Pass characters separately.

God I need a Switch.

I have the GC Controller, Adapter, a 128GB SD card, and the game.... and no Switch.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Oh...

Well considering the reference in Delta Rune, I wonder if my boi has one :yoshi:
Asriel, the Yoshi fan of Delta Rune, doesn't really appear in Delta Rune, but..
He's the Final Boss of a True Pacifist Run of Undertale (while Sans is the Final Boss of a Genocide Run...and the hardest boss in the game..
Here's Final Boss Asriel's Theme

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just KOed an opponent at the left blast zone by murder helicopter-ing them to the left whilst off-stage as the Plant.
He makes me feel so powerful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom