• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, quick question.

My new roommate we have living here for a few months while she gets back on her feet is making it hard to play my Switch in the living room. I know it's portable, but I want to play it on a screen with a GCN controller. So I want to move the Switch dock to my desk in my room. Problem is, the monitor doesn't have any speakers. And the dock doesn't have any Aux plug-in for external speakers.

How do I get sound out of this setup...?

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
I think there is a stron possibility that we could only get content from 5. I mean, the trailer wasn't Super Smash Bros x Persona, it was Super Smash Bros x Persona 5.
Honestly I'd be fine with just getting content from 5. Getting stuff from 4 and 3 is a best case scenario.

D

Deleted member

So, quick question.

My new roommate we have living here for a few months while she gets back on her feet is making it hard to play my Switch in the living room. I know it's portable, but I want to play it on a screen with a GCN controller. So I want to move the Switch dock to my desk in my room. Problem is, the monitor doesn't have any speakers. And the dock doesn't have any Aux plug-in for external speakers.

How do I get sound out of this setup...?
There's some Aux to USB adapters out there that you could pick up

Not sure of they would work with the Switch, but there's no reason they wouldn't

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Didn’t say those three were the only options.
You are right but I was mostly Joking of course in my opinion, I see Jimmy as the Second Option right after Ashley for the next WW spot but I was mostly joking.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There's some Aux to USB adapters out there that you could pick up

Not sure of they would work with the Switch, but there's no reason they wouldn't
Worth a shot I guess.

I've barely played Smash in the last three weeks. I need to get back into it before it becomes Smash 4 all over again and I fall too far behind.

D

Deleted member

I wonder who was the most recently revealed fighter
Hmmm... Wait! it was Joker and You made a Joke about that does that mean? no way.. DUSTER JOINS THE BATTLE

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ganondorf is the most used character in Elite Smash.

View attachment 189482

After so long, people have now realized the power of the King of Disrespect.
"The general consensus seems to be that King K. Rool is strong, but I imagine that there are also people that think “no fair!” when they lose to him. Looking at our records, though, I don’t really see any need to adjust him."

>I don't really see any need to adjust him

the **** happened then sakurai

RandomAce

Smash Champion
"The general consensus seems to be that King K. Rool is strong, but I imagine that there are also people that think “no fair!” when they lose to him. Looking at our records, though, I don’t really see any need to adjust him."

I was so confused when I read that, all I was thinking was “didn’t King K. Rool still get nerfed though”

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1) Yeah, so I honestly believe that she doesn't really like animals at all, just plant life.
2) I like Tsundere girls and could deal with the human hating, its the self-righteous, preachy, bratty kid stuff I can't stand..She's like Bowser Jr. to me..I just can not like them as a character..though I like her a LOT more then Bowser Jr..
3) Centurians kinda..suck..so I could understand why..
4) Yeah, though if she was going to appear in person, she'd have been a boss, mostly due to how the game worked.
5) I still took it that way when I was playing it..she likes to take the piss out of Pit a lot with him being oblivious to it lol
1. Would explain the K Rool guidance talk about bananas (repeat mode cause it keeps making me think about that)
2. Bowser Jr is good though...not Roy, but still good
3. They were confirmed to have gotten lazy over the years
4. Guess she was being lazy
5. The only time she won’t mess with Pit is if it’s a legit serious business or when he almost died and she went into the “depressed goddess” mode
Of course not. But if I DID, it'd be because of stuff like this:

Weirdly this comic series is actually good
This is why Warner Bros owns both Hanna-Barbara and DC

So that we get cursed stuff like this
Most of the times WB/DC crossovers are great
Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward all have Megalovanias and they all somehow sound unironically good.

Spongebob even has a Bonetrousle.
Sweet Victory

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was so confused when I read, all I was thinking was “didn’t King K. Rool still get nerfed though”
Apparently it was his "balancing team", and not him.

Sakurai is completely right though, good to know this man is woke.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Ganondorf is the most used character in Elite Smash.

View attachment 189482

After so long, people have now realized the power of the King of Disrespect.
Awesome! Now he just needs that costume and we’re good.

I will say, the Dorf in this game really does feel amazing. I’m very happy with his new kit. I think the only character who feels more awkward for me than before is GnW, since that new fair is just ridiculously tough for me to get down, and I’m not sure how much I like the new look of jab/utilt for him.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Better nerf Greninja K. Rool!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
FTFY

If we got a second season pass and were all 1st party characters.
If we were to get an all 3rd party pass, here's what I think it would be.

Bonus: Mii Costume of fighter in pack 1

Spring Man (with Ribbon Girl/Springtron Echo)
Rex
Gen 8 Pokemon
Bandana Dee/3H Character
Waluigi

I'm assuming they won't care if a character's disconfirmed, they might even prefer it because they have a high quality model already.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To be fair the reason for all those choices I made is due to them two out of five of them not having Spirits (Yarn Poochy being separate from actual Poochy) while the others would had been added for promotional reasons. I'm aware Prime 4 had been delayed but whose to say Nintendo hadn't picked the DLC around Ultimate's development and so wouldn't change a thing.

Most likely then not anyways that probably wouldn't be the second season pass if there is one.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Quick reminder that this exists:
View attachment 189484
"that'll hold 'im alwight, hehehehehehehe."

To be fair the reason for all those choices I made is due to them two out of five of them not having Spirits (Yarn Poochy being separate from actual Poochy) while the others would had been added for promotional reasons. I'm aware Prime 4 had been delayed but whose to say Nintendo hadn't picked the DLC around Ultimate's development and so wouldn't change a thing.

Most likely then not anyways that probably wouldn't be the second season pass if there is one.
I dunno, if Prime 4 was going so badly, they probably hadn't planned on it coming out in time for Smash DLC anyway.

Not that I'd mind Sylux, though, it just doesn't seem likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom