• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
No lie, I'm game for another Grinch leak to happen just spark up speculation again.

This time we can put our skepticism to the test so most people won't be fooled again.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, it also made the JRPG genre mainstream in the West

If it weren't for it, a lot of amazing franchises would have never left japan
Well yeah, I wasn't arguing that.
I was talking about "revolutionizing" game mechanics or whatever.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Huh. I guess the game didn't like me switching back to Lucina, then.

I (or someone else) can try setting the arena up again if people want to play more?

D

Deleted member

Edit: Why did I show that my apologies.

To make this more on topic, tomorrow I can do an Arena if I want.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And this time, the leaked DLC fighters are Banjo, Sora, Crash, and Doomguy.

Erdrick was only leakbait, come on people put some faith in Nintendo, they want to please the fans after all lol.
But then one of these 4 will become real.

Because Grinch had Ken in it.

Though I guess everyone already expected Ken at that point.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Its amazing how much can change in only 3 days.

Yes. I've only started spriting 3 days ago.
You're getting good!

Have you tried creating a short idle animation? That's one of the keys to getting a job actually doing sprite work for game developers and the like.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But then one of these 4 will become real.

Because Grinch had Ken in it.

Though I guess everyone already expected Ken at that point.
Crash is the only real one on it...

He'll be the next fighter revealed, and will share a trailer with Steve

The trailer will start by revealing Crash, and people will go "CRASH! CRASH! THE SHAGGY LEAK IS REAL!", only to see Steve's shadow and realize the meaning of too high expectations

Last edited:

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Crash is the only real one on here...

He'll be the next fighter revealed, and will share a trailer with Steve

The trailer will start and people will go "CRASH! CRASH! THE SHAGGY LEAK IS REAL", only to see Steve's shadow and realize the meaning of disappointment
And then after that, they reveal new DLC Assist Trophies deconfirming Sora and Banjo with Doomguy only as a bonus Spirit.

Then they announce Season 2 with Lakitu as the first fighter.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
You're getting good!

Have you tried creating a short idle animation? That's one of the keys to getting a job actually doing sprite work for game developers and the like.
I did a small Sans animation yesterday. It's nothing great but I'll get better.

:O WOW! The progress is amazing...and fast on that note! :D Lucky for you to be a fast learner! ^u^ Keep up the great work!
Thanks man. Everyone can improve as long as they try. If you guys have a dream, keep pursuing it regardless of any obstacles in your way. We humans have been gifted with the ability to learn, let's make good use of it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No lie, I'm game for another Grinch leak to happen just spark up speculation again.

This time we can put our skepticism to the test so most people won't be fooled again.
I'm not. That leak sparked too great of a war among the fanbase. I'd rather the fanbase not go through something like that ever again.

That's just me, though. Leaks in general don't interest me much anymore, even genuine ones.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And then after that, they reveal new DLC Assist Trophies deconfirming Sora and Banjo with Doomguy only as a bonus Spirit.

Then they announce Season 2 with Lakitu as the first fighter.
Lakitu? Try the ? Block.

? Block opens the pain!

Shoryoken

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, just wanted to talk about my discord server that's been growing since launch day, that's all about Smash Arena lobbies and engaging with other players on voice chat.

We have a small community that runs anywhere from 25-35 active users at any one point (125 total) and generally have a couple lobbies going with 4-8 players on voice chat every night, and we're hoping to grow that number so there's always someone to play with.

If you enjoy that couch style smash and arena play, come meet us on discord and hop into a few games with us!

https://discord.gg/s3ZhNkr

Last edited by a moderator:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
1. Explains K Rool’s guidance when she’s talking about bananas
2. She warms up to you if you can handle tsundre girls who also hates humans other than husbandos
3. True, but all the important gods send out their armies to fight others (except for Palutena...she only really has a Pit)
4. Good point, too bad Viridi only went with the hologram route
5. That was one of the very few times she didn’t play with him surprisingly
1) Yeah, so I honestly believe that she doesn't really like animals at all, just plant life.
2) I like Tsundere girls and could deal with the human hating, its the self-righteous, preachy, bratty kid stuff I can't stand..She's like Bowser Jr. to me..I just can not like them as a character..though I like her a LOT more then Bowser Jr..
3) Centurians kinda..suck..so I could understand why..
4) Yeah, though if she was going to appear in person, she'd have been a boss, mostly due to how the game worked.
5) I still took it that way when I was playing it..she likes to take the piss out of Pit a lot with him being oblivious to it lol

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You're underselling yourself. That's a fluid, easy-to-follow animation that you learned to make yourself in less than 72hrs.

That's impressive.

D

Deleted member

I'm not. That leak sparked too great of a war among the fanbase. I'd rather the fanbase not go through something like that ever again.

That's just me, though. Leaks in general don't interest me much anymore, even genuine ones.
yeah but now we would all be on the same side of "leaning towards not real, but still optimistic" rather then "**** you it's real" or "**** you it's obviously fake"

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
O,O NOTHING GREAT!? IT LOOKS SMOOTH!

Thanks man. Everyone can improve as long as they try. If you guys have a dream, keep pursuing it regardless of any obstacles in your way. We humans have been gifted with the ability to learn, let's make good use of it.
:3 Anytime! ^u^ And those are wise words, really! xD Though in my case, I am really slow one and I pretty much need visual learning...but well, yeah, like you said, we should keep going! :D Hope you keep going forward with yours!

D

Deleted member

I feel lonely.

I hate leaks, so I agree.
Keep the game spoil-free, please.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

Dang! I genuinely wish I could do what you’re doing right now. You’re learning quick! Keep it up!

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Lakitu? Try the ? Block.

? Block opens the pain!
At the rate they're going?

Yeah, it's almost incredibly baffling that we're in a timeline that you can genuinely believe they're capable of adding a ? Block in Smash over your requested characters who most are still Assist Trophies.

I hate Smash lol.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
At the rate they're going?

Yeah, it's almost incredibly baffling that we're in a timeline that you can genuinely believe they're capable of adding a ? Block in Smash over your requested characters who most are still Assist Trophies.

I hate Smash lol.
I don't see why that's a problem...

I'm all for the wacky and creative characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom