• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
All the Joker and potentially Jane stuff gonna happen between the 18 and 22, simply because that's the days Im out of the city, without my ****posting material to capitalize on the free meaningless free internet karma.
colour me shocked if we see even a second of that ponytail again before the 24th

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
View attachment 208299

I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG MAN

I'M GOIN' ****IN' INSANE

HE'S RELEASING IN A MATTER OF WEEKS AND WE STILL KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT "HEY HE'S IN THE GAME AIN'T THAT NEAT"
Oh you think you know wait?

You simply adopted the wait.

I was born in it- molded by it. I didn't see release until I was a grown man, and by then it was nothing to me but disappointing.

D

Deleted member

I've never really cared about Joker nor Jane they're cool but I have yet to pick up the Fighters Pass so it's whatever, I'm more interested in the next Character be it Erdrick or otherwise.

But I'm thinking about buying the FP which I still have time to do since Joker isn't out yet so that's neat and I'm in no rush to see Joker.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All the Joker and potentially Jane stuff gonna happen between the 18 and 22, simply because that's the days Im out of the city, without my ****posting material to capitalize on the free meaningless free internet karma.
Truly a fate worse than death:

Being unable to ****post properly when the opportunity is right here for you to take.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Everyone: Let's talk about the direct this month!

Idon:
Idon:
"Guys, surely you can handle 2 weeks for a major balance update on top of an entirely new character that was announced for a game that already released 5 months ago."

Smashboards:
Im Thirsty Incredibles.gif

D

Deleted member

I'm still kind of excited for Joker, but yeah I'm not gonna lie, the long wait to actually see him in action and the unfortunate P5 Switch rumors have worn me out a little.

Still maining him, but yeah, I don't need to see him anymore. He'll come when he comes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was talking to my mom, and I offhandedly mentioned a Playstation 4 in the conversation, and I think she wants one now.

Is it..

Is it Persona time?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I just can't wait to see when Erdrick finally gets revealed. Admit it guys we all know its gonna be him. There's no denying it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I was talking to my mom, and I offhandedly mentioned a Playstation 4 in the conversation, and I think she wants one now.

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
Hopefully.

And if it is, I recommend checking out the other games the PS4 has on offer.

For you, I think you'd be the type to fall in love with the Kingdom Hearts games, which all got rereleased on PS4 with a crapton of added content

D

Deleted member

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
Were not you going to play Persona on the Switch?

Also get a PS4 Pro. I have one, and the graphics are far better than on a PS4.

D

Deleted member

therapist: okay i'm sorry for hueyyahing you. vrrrr
me: what
therapist:
vrrrr

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
Noipoi realizing he might have executed a masterstroke, 2019, colorized
h1A2CCE9B.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tis then too bad were all certain the E3 DLC character will either be Steve or Banjo so no speculation until E3 then. The fun will be when we get to DLC #3 who could be anyone.

D

Deleted member

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
You'd also have access to Shadow of the Colossus, AKA one of the greatest works of art ever made on this earth.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sometimes I wanna see Edrick being real to see Shiny take the L :V

Sometimes I wish is not real to see Michael take the L instead :V

But all the time I just wanna see the next reveal just to see this endless debate truly end :V

:V

Noipoi

Howdy!
broke: buying a ps4 for persona 5 alone
woke:

View attachment 208305
I am bad at video games. I'll be the first to admit it. I think my reaction time is too slow.

I love Pokemon for many reasons, but one of them is they don't ask you to do much. All I gotta do is remember type match-ups.

I can't imagine the sheer white-hot rage I would feel from playing Bloodborne.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You'd also have access to Shadow of the Colossus, AKA one of the greatest works of art ever made on this earth.
And also several installments in the Yakuza series, which is basically Sega's best IP right now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
It's DMC5 time.

Nero Demons Might Weep.png

Also Spider-Man PS4's pretty fun and has quite a bit to do in it. But I don't know how much you like Superheroes.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But all the time I just wanna see the next reveal just to see this endless debate truly end :V
But then there's the E3 reveal who'll obviously be an Microsoft rep either Steve or Banjo so no speculation there. Have to wait when that passes over when the real speculation begins (Unless we get legit leaks close to Erdrick levels again).

Fun times amIriteorwut!?

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Tis then too bad were all certain the E3 DLC character will either be Steve or Banjo so no speculation until E3 then. The fun will be when we get to DLC #3 who could be anyone.
Tbh, I feel like people are kinda jumping the gun when it comes to a Microsoft rep....

Don't get me wrong, it could still happen, but I'm starting to have my doubts...

Just because Microsoft and Nintendo have been in a pseudo relationship lately, doesn't 100% mean that we'll be getting someone like Steve, Chief, or Banjo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom