• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New bet: each character will probably bring along way more than they promised (more than a stage and music). Not just spirits too.

What? What do you mean this is just something everyone’s already assumed?
I assumed nothing more really. They said what the characters are supposed to bring.

I mean, unless they bring in some Mii Costumes based on their series, but I wouldn't bet it to be guaranteed.

D

Deleted member

Alright which one of you wants to provide me with some moral support
sure but i'm not responsible for any universal outages that are caused as a direct result of this

*ahem*

yeah get 'em gwen

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ha, mod duties. Don't worry about those. You can bug me anytime about anything.

I'm the lowest level mod; I basically just respond to reports for the Ultimate General Discussion forum and that's it. I stay active here in case anything happens, quickly handle reports/spam if they come and otherwise do exactly what I did before. Admins, super mods, etc., they have **** to do. I'm just here to make sure they get to do more important things.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks
Alright which one of you wants to provide me with some moral support
You got this!

Whatever "this" is...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah, that game suck too.

Let me hit you with THE REAL GOOD ****.

Bomberman is playable here, that's all you need to know to see that this game is the true Melee/Ultimate Killer
I think you mean YUGO! BLOODY ROAR GANG RISE UP FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

Roberk

Smash Champion
staindgrey staindgrey
Adding on to the "drought" idea, Ultimate didn't feel as new as games like Smash 4. Ultimate is a lot more of the same stuff condensed into one game and less new things. Less new characters, barely any stages, and WoL as essentially being more dynamic event matches. It's a fun game with a lot of content but not a lot of new content. People are treating the Fighter's Pass with the drought mentality because it's almost just as important as the base game when it comes to fleshing out Smash Ultimate character and stage-wise.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
staindgrey staindgrey
Adding on to the "drought" idea, Ultimate didn't feel as new as games like Smash 4. Ultimate is a lot more of the same stuff condensed into one game and less new things. Less new characters, barely any stages, and WoL as essentially being more dynamic event matches. It's a fun game with a lot of content but not a lot of new content. People are treating the Fighter's Pass with the drought mentality because it's almost just as important as the base game when it comes to fleshing out Smash Ultimate character and stage-wise.
Yeah it's a bit difficult to shake the feeling of "Smash 4 2.0" when there's much less to "wow" you in terms of what wasn't previously in the past smash games, but done right.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
staindgrey staindgrey
Ironically, I feel the opposite. Smash 4 for me didn't have much new going for it since the best features of Brawl, that being the abaundance of quality single player modes, were completely gone in Smash 4 and some of my favorite newcomers were either shot with the nerf gun or missing completely, as well as not having many of the fun stages return. To me, online was the only thing Smash 4 had going for it in terms of passing the time of droughts. At least Ultimate has spirit mode and a worthwhile classic mode to pass the time.

D

Deleted member

I'm so stoked for Stage Builder.

I spent hours in Brawl's. Hopefully Ultimate's will be just a fancier version of that one (like it SHOULD have been on Wii U...).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Stage Builder on Brawl was pretty cool.

I remember just putting 4 separated blocks floating on the middle of a small stage.

I called the stage "****" and it was really fun to play on it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm so stoked for Stage Builder.

I spent hours in Brawl's. Hopefully Ultimate's will be just a fancier version of that one (like it SHOULD have been on Wii U...).
I just want the best of both world alongside new **** man, that's all I want from the new stage builder, let us go crazy with it this time.

That, and make the limit really hard to reach, or remove the limit altogether, it's so annoying in both Brawl & Smash 4.
give me this music or give me death

Isn't that music already in the game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , I verified, the Brawl Stage Builder music is already in the game, so we are good on that part.

Edit: oops, should have waited a bit before posting that lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom