• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You can't disagree with the facts.

And if you wonder who decides what a fact is, just check the color of my user name.
But your name isn't grey.

EDIT: Dammit, :ultgreninja:'d. @Onereasonanddone I was mildly tempted to delete your post just to claim the joke.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I think that's a good point. It could be the 25th then.
If it's a switch port and it runs too late in the evening then im iffy about it.
tbh even if switch is announced on the 25th, a smash direct won't talk about it, nor would it probably be confirmed immediately for an overseas release

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I still have a hard time calling it a drought when we have the damn game in our possession.

Does anyone in this thread, like, actually play Smash Bros.?
For me, personally, it's a drought because I don't have anything new to do in the game.

I've beat WoL. I've played as all the characters several times. I've seen all the stages. I've done hundreds upon hundreds of Spirit battles.

I just want something new.

D

Deleted member

And if you wonder who decides whether or not this website continues to exist, just check the color my username
it's not my fault the ads never ****ing load

except for the redirect ads they show up every ****ing time

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is Joker a club? You can wield him and swing him around as a weapon so.
I’m fairly certain that the joker is a wild card and doesn’t belong to the Club suite in a normal deck of 52 cards

only idiots would eat it upside-down toilet paper first
Well yeah no **** you’re supposed to eat it starting from the crust

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
For me, personally, it's a drought because I don't have anything new to do in the game.

I've beat WoL. I've played as all the characters several times. I've seen all the stages. I've done hundreds upon hundreds of Spirit battles.

I just want something new.
smashboards when there's a new big red stage next to dracula's castle

1555268516493.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean we ARE getting that X-BOX All Access thing next week. On the 16th and all that.

I just want KI on the Switch like they did with Cuphead, but I don't know the extent of the Microsoft stuff being added to Switch. I don't exactly want to buy a whole ass X.B.O.X or get a gaming PC for a single title.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Nah smash bros sucks man.

Let me hit you with the real ****.

I was a hardcore Raiden main in this game, with a Kat secondary.

I'll dunk anyone here any day of the week.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
tbh even if switch is announced on the 25th, a smash direct won't talk about it, nor would it probably be confirmed immediately for an overseas release
It woudn't be absolutely necessary to talk about it yeah. It's just it's the perfect time to talk about it too. publicity's good.
At least we're half-way through the month now. we should see something sometime XD

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright which one of you wants to provide me with some moral support
You can do it

I believe in you. I firmly believe that you’re a person that can do pretty much whatever you want if you’re in the mood for it.

Anyway who are you gonna murder?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I still have a hard time calling it a drought when we have the damn game in our possession.

But I want to chat with my friends!

̶H̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶S̶m̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶?̶

D

Deleted member

@Onereasonanddone We have a Zelda (ven) in top 32 at Prime Saga, and he eliminated ESAM of all people to do it. This is huge.
I haven't been able to watch a lot of prime saga cause of timing and schedules, but I saw some ridiculous upsets. Leff getting 2-0d by Zaki is pretty ridic, but it makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Alright which one of you wants to provide me with some moral support
May the future be in your favor!
I hope you get the things you want and your dreams come true.
You got this! I believe in you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion

Yeah, like an hour almost every day. I played through most of the single player stuff so it’s only fun with friends atm. Not really related to Joker but this is why I want a mode like Smash Run, a mode designed to be replayable and not too derivative of the usual Smash gameplay.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But I want to chat with my friends!

̶H̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶S̶m̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶?̶
Still licking my wounds, yep.

I've labbed characters a bit but I'm waiting until 3.0 to actually dig back in. No use in trying out new mains if they're all gonna be changed in the near future.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Still licking my wounds, yep.

I've labbed characters a bit but I'm waiting until 3.0 to actually dig back in. No use in trying out new mains if they're all gonna be changed in the near future.
no use trying out new mains when we all know jill valentine from the resident evil series is coming in dlc pack 3

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
New bet: each character will probably bring along way more than they promised (more than a stage and music). Not just spirits too.

What? What do you mean this is just something everyone’s already assumed?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
3.0 is gonna come in and everyone who slept on mac is gonna get bodied frfr

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
New bet: each character will probably bring along way more than they promised (more than a stage and music). Not just spirits too.

What? What do you mean this is just something everyone’s already assumed?
except erdrick

erdrick exists

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
no use trying out new mains when we all know jill valentine from the resident evil series is coming in dlc pack 3
You know, that's a joke, but a part of me honestly is waiting to see what the DLC eventually will be.

If one of them is a character I'm hyped for I'll just main that one.

D

Deleted member

I am going to give an evil smile to the ones that yell "ERDRICK IS GUARANTEED" and then Erdrick is not in.

D

Deleted member

do y'all think it's at least possible we'll get a direct this week tho? not guaranteed, but possible?
Don't count your chickens on this one. Until we get a direct announcement or a warning to save your replays, everyone agrees that the week of 25th is the direct date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah smash bros sucks man.

Let me hit you with the real ****.

Nah, that game suck too.

Let me hit you with THE REAL GOOD ****.

Bomberman is playable here, that's all you need to know to see that this game is the true Melee/Ultimate Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom