• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I just want the best of both world alongside new **** man, that's all I want from the new stage builder, let us go crazy with it this time.

That, and make the limit really hard to reach, or remove the limit altogether, it's so annoying in both Brawl & Smash 4.

Isn't that music already in the game?
sure, but i want that **** playing while i'm making stages

it's an absolute banger

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sometimes I think about my little cousin who stayed with us while **** was going down. She was such a sweet kid and I guarantee you she probably got traumatized whenever my idiots got into one of their violent screaming matches.

I gotta stop talking about my family here.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Don't count your chickens on this one. Until we get a direct announcement or a warning to save your replays, everyone agrees that the week of 25th is the direct date.
how many days in advance do we get the BACK UP YOUR REPLAYS warning?

D

Deleted member

I'm so stoked for Stage Builder.

I spent hours in Brawl's. Hopefully Ultimate's will be just a fancier version of that one (like it SHOULD have been on Wii U...).
I liked Brawl's but even then I thought Brawl's was too barren. I remember making cool stages on Brawl.
Wii U's was even worse.
Let's hope Ultimate does it better!
give me this music or give me death

It is already in Ultimate, but YESSSSSSSS!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So I was rewatching the February Direct, since it was the topic of conversation in one of my Discord servers, and it still amazes me how all they gave us of Joker was a shot of his back.

Not only that, but we've got complete radio silence on what 3.0 is, even though in that Direct they were like "what are we adding? wait to find out!" when talking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NINTENDO JUST TELL US SOMETHING, THE ONLY INFO WE HAVE IS INFO YOU DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO GIVE TO US

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I was rewatching the February Direct, since it was the topic of conversation in one of my Discord servers, and it still amazes me how all they gave us of Joker was a shot of his back.

Not only that, but we've got complete radio silence on what 3.0 is, even though in that Direct they were like "what are we adding? wait to find out!" when talking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NINTENDO JUST TELL US SOMETHING, THE ONLY INFO WE HAVE IS INFO YOU DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO GIVE TO US
We're gonna look back on the Joker wait with both smiles and disdain, and it's gonna be great.

D

Deleted member

TBH I think it's coming next week after PSL.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

They could have just not addressed Smash at all and the effect would be the same.
EverlastingWillingAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

D

Deleted member

They could have just not addressed Smash at all and the effect would be the same.
View attachment 208292
Not really. The Nintendo direct is the only reason we even know about how Joker's release in April and the possibility of a direct as a result. These two months would have been way worse if they didn't mention Smash at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sometimes I think about my little cousin who stayed with us while **** was going down. She was such a sweet kid and I guarantee you she probably got traumatized whenever my idiots got into one of their violent screaming matches.

I gotta stop talking about my family here.
Don't stress it. It's ok to vent.

My only word of advice is to maybe take it to PMs with someone who is willing to talk about your issues, instead of the public thread.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
what's PSL? sorry if this is a dumb question
Persona Super Live. It's a concert ATLUS is havin' on the 24th and 25th, and they usually have big announcements there.

P5R news is comin' on the 24th, and P5S news is comin' on the 25th.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hohoho! Forsooth, upon apprehending the purpose of this post, I did cachinnate!

Everybody makes the "@-ing joke at least once, huh?
This is like my first time doing it, yeah. I don't think it's that funny, but I wanted to try it to see how really good/bad it was.

Short to say, it wasn't that funny in hindsight. :v

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Big news guys, one of my "sources" say "Joker" is going to get a direct in the "next two weeks."

loki wink.gif

Seriously, yall gotta chill, Joker's gonna come out in April, that's less than half a month left.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Big news guys, one of my "sources" say "Joker" is going to get a direct in the "next two weeks."

View attachment 208296

Seriously, yall gotta chill, Joker's gonna come out in April, that's less than half a month left.
tumblr_n59obkvI1V1tztv2uo1_500.gif

I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG MAN

I'M GOIN' ****IN' INSANE

HE'S RELEASING IN A MATTER OF WEEKS AND WE STILL KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT "HEY HE'S IN THE GAME AIN'T THAT NEAT"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All the Joker and potentially Jane stuff gonna happen between the 18 and 22, simply because that's the days Im out of the city, without my ****posting material to capitalize on the free meaningless free internet karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom