• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But then there's the E3 reveal who'll obviously be an Microsoft rep either Steve or Banjo so no speculation there. Have to wait when that passes over when the real speculation begins (Unless we get legit leaks close to Erdrick levels again).

Time to take the Idon route:

Accept my eternal agony

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Tbh, I feel like people are kinda jumping the gun when it comes to a Microsoft rep....

Don't get me wrong, it could still happen, but I'm starting to have my doubts...

Just because Microsoft and Nintendo have been in a pseudo relationship, doesn't 100% mean that we'll be getting someone like Steve, Chief, or Banjo
I agree. Just ask Ubisoft.

Still waiting for that obvious Ubisoft rep, fellas.

Due to how early the DLC was decided I am sticking to my guns that it is Japanese created characters/series first.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was talking to my mom, and I offhandedly mentioned a Playstation 4 in the conversation, and I think she wants one now.

Is it..

Is it Persona time?
When everyone has played or is going to play Persona 5 but you.

D

Deleted member

While you were complaining about Joker, I was studying the blade.
And replaying Mega Man 9. Man, those sections in Jewel Man's stage where you have to guide a platform on a rope and avoid spikes pain me. It really psyches you out too cause the momentum of the platform doesn't carry over to Mega Man's jump so you have to carefully time when you're going to jump and how fast the platform should go.

D

Deleted member

When everyone has played or is going to play Persona 5 but you.

I know that feeling it seems like everyone has or will play P5 that's why I want a Switch Port so bad.

I just can't afford a PS4 right now so make that two of us.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's a weird feeling, being surrounded by people who unanimously agree something is great when you've never tried it.
Hopefully soon you'll be able to join us and then agree that Persona 5 is the greatest JRPG ever created.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay, so I want to host a tournament... of polls.

I want us to vote on the best game in each series in Smash, then put all the winners against each other in a 1v1 tournament style.

Who's interested in this? I want to know if it's something that people are actually going to participate in before I make the polls.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
While Microsoft and Nintendo's friendly relationship has only been apparent recently, I have no doubt that they could've negotiated a character sometime last year, as these things tend to be planned ahead of time, sometimes in a matter of months. Maybe the collaboration in Minecraft has started to pay dividends, as Phil Spencer put it, afterall.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Friendly reminder, y'all:

unless a character has been explicitly leaked beyond a veritable doubt like with video (the ESRB leak comes to mind) or an image that's impossible to fake (like with Ken), nobody is a lock

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sometimes I wanna see Edrick being real to see Shiny take the L :V

Sometimes I wish is not real to see Michael take the L instead :V

But all the time I just wanna see the next reveal just to see this endless debate truly end :V

:V
I want to know if the Hayabusa dream is real. Otherwise, Erdrick does nothing for me.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
unless a character has been explicitly leaked beyond a veritable doubt like with video (the ESRB leak comes to mind)
You say that, but people still found a way to deny the legitimacy of the ESRB leak videos.

I remember a popular detracting argument was "they're obviously just Brawl mods".

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
y'all out here gonna play joker day 1 while im out here doing this

1555273129869.png

D

Deleted member

Yo @ShinyLegendary I gotta ask:

What fictional character do you most associated with? Phoenix Wright, Tails, or someone else?

Asking for a friend.
Humm de dummmm....
I have no clue.
Let me think of a good one.
I feel like I know what you are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
While you were complaining about Joker, I was studying the blade.
And replaying Mega Man 9. Man, those sections in Jewel Man's stage where you have to guide a platform on a rope and avoid spikes pain me. It really psyches you out too cause the momentum of the platform doesn't carry over to Mega Man's jump so you have to carefully time when you're going to jump and how fast the platform should go.
Hahahahahaha oh man. I remember that stress with the spike pit part in the second half of the stage.

Daily Bugle Headline.jpg

Jewel Satellite is SO worth it though. Best weapon in the game full of good ones.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So what do you guys think? Think we're gonna get our next DLC reveal this month and if so this week or the next?
direct on the 25th, joker (+ jane) launches after presentation, erdrick announced for a june release, e3 is a mystery

don't quote me on this but it's 110% guaranteed

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

So what do you guys think? Think we're gonna get our next DLC reveal this month and if so this week or the next?
If we're getting a Smash direct, 100%. If it's a Nintendo direct, I'd be less confident but still think anticipate a reveal. Depends on if they say there's a focus on Smash bros or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom