• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Ew no I didn't **** Satan

Poinoi wanted to prove he was evil so he went to Hell, but he got really freaked out and he called me to pick him up. On the way out I found a Satan Baby.

Her name's Theresa.
*Noipoi lore will remember this*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Look guys, some people like more exotic pets.

And some people like really exotic pets, so they get a Satan Baby.
"Today you will be examined for the Mark of Satan." - Master Eraqus, 2016

I guess you have a Satan license.

D

Deleted member

Ew no I didn't **** Satan

Poinoi wanted to prove he was evil so he went to Hell, but he got really freaked out and he called me to pick him up. On the way out I found a Satan Baby.

Her name's Theresa.
so you kidnapped one of satan's children

not cool, bud

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Maxwell's notebook is really just a more powerful Death Note.
real talk

when I first got Scribblenauts I thought it'd be this EPIC role playing game where you can use ANY attack on a whim, casting into existence mythical creatures or elements to help you win your battles

it wasn't anything like that :(:(:(

I could've actually done something called research, I know... but still! it's a cute game though

D

Deleted member

Everybody’s always asking ‘Why Satan?’ but nobody ever asks ‘How’s Satan?’ wow smh.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Scribblenauts Wii U was the real stuff.
I went crazy with inventions.
I beat the game, and it was fun.
I got the DC one, but I never fiddled with that one for too long.
The Scribblenauts game with the DC crossover is on the Switch though.
Ooh, neat.

D

Deleted member

THAT'S WEAK.

WE GOT TO TAKE THIS FURTHER.

I have noticed allot of posts mocking Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy
It’s utterly (kinda like the cow boobs) disgusting and we should be praising Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy he helped so many peoples through they struggle (like when my dad left me to get some stuff from his car but never came back it’s been a year and my Mum drinks at night and cries but I don’t get why if he said he’d come back) but instead of praising him for being a wonderful light and being the only person in the world to have helped billions through depressed times we have people calling him a woman beater and stuff that makes him sound mean :mad:

HE IS NOT A MEAN PERSON HE MADE MISTAKES WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. X was an A role model for the youth of society and that’s more than anyone on earth will every be OKAY. Every night I go out in the moonlight I feel his presence and love. When I’m feeling down I walk out into my backyard where my tree fort is and just wait for the moonlight and listen to his inspirational words “Spotlight, uh, moonlight, uh *****, why you trippin'? Get your mood right, uh

So next time you think about making fun of Jahseh I want you to know that he is more than a rapper to most people he is our light in the darkness. He will amount to more than any person ever will he helps people through impactful lyrics that hit you in the emotions. Sure he can cuss sometimes but as long as you mute the song at those parts he is honestly the greatest lyrical genius.

If you are reading this from heavens Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy then I want you to know this WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL YOUR FANS ARE HEAR STILL LISTENING TO YOU ♥ even though you are gone we will never forget you and will defend you until our final breathe.

Rip XXXTensioncord. I love you man

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
i got satan on the line here she is
View attachment 208044
"you can keep er"
Aquamarine was, like, the most solid example of Homeworld propaganda we've seen in the whole show, and that's saying something. She didn't really have any redeeming traits like Peridot or Jasper.

Which makes me wonder how she felt when all four of the Diamonds went to Earth.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alrighty losers, I wanted to do this for a while now, and I spent way longer on it than I should've, so y'all better enjoy it

Here is the Ultimate Social alignment chart
meeeemmmmmmmm.png

Shoutout to @faygoshill for being a big help with this, as it was much tougher than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have noticed allot of posts mocking Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy
It’s utterly (kinda like the cow boobs) disgusting and we should be praising Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy he helped so many peoples through they struggle (like when my dad left me to get some stuff from his car but never came back it’s been a year and my Mum drinks at night and cries but I don’t get why if he said he’d come back) but instead of praising him for being a wonderful light and being the only person in the world to have helped billions through depressed times we have people calling him a woman beater and stuff that makes him sound mean :mad:

HE IS NOT A MEAN PERSON HE MADE MISTAKES WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. X was an A role model for the youth of society and that’s more than anyone on earth will every be OKAY. Every night I go out in the moonlight I feel his presence and love. When I’m feeling down I walk out into my backyard where my tree fort is and just wait for the moonlight and listen to his inspirational words “Spotlight, uh, moonlight, uh *****, why you trippin'? Get your mood right, uh

So next time you think about making fun of Jahseh I want you to know that he is more than a rapper to most people he is our light in the darkness. He will amount to more than any person ever will he helps people through impactful lyrics that hit you in the emotions. Sure he can cuss sometimes but as long as you mute the song at those parts he is honestly the greatest lyrical genius.

If you are reading this from heavens Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy then I want you to know this WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL YOUR FANS ARE HEAR STILL LISTENING TO YOU ♥ even though you are gone we will never forget you and will defend you until our final breathe.

Rip XXXTensioncord. I love you man
y'all i'm crying and shaking rn

what did he mean by this

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alrighty losers, I wanted to do this for a while now, and I spent way longer on it than I should've, so y'all better enjoy it

View attachment 208043
Shoutout to @faygoshill for being a big help with this, as it was much tougher than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks a bunch
What does "Lawful Moral" mean?

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 208043
I like how i'm Chaotic good in every one of these

D

Deleted member

View attachment 208043
Aha, I remember making something like this.
This works very well! I love it!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

View attachment 208043
>"Social Neutral"
>"Social"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

View attachment 208043
Again I’m placed pretty much perfectly lol good job!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 208043
>chaotic neutral
ooHuOudf_400x400.jpg

you know me so well
y'all i'm crying and shaking rn

what did he mean by this
please help gekyume has my ****ing kids and he won't let them play fortnite unless i call off the circumcision

D

Deleted member

I actually did.

So Tots bet their Persona, Bolderousness bet their account and I bet my own account.
Wow, good luck. It has a good chance but I cant say is certain. At this rate we can lose the people we dont lose on the Erdrick's bet.

View attachment 208043
Shouldn't John Dylan Smith be on the chaotic evil?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 208043
Lawful? Damn, how am I ever gonna get the revolution going like this?
Surprised you managed to keep up with the avatars though, changing it again out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom