• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry about that guys, my Satan Baby got loose and started posting while I was in the basement doing...things. I put her back in her cage.

In other news I surpassed @N3ON . I shouldn't care about likes but i'm so close to the top it's hilarious.
I don’t know what’s going on but now I’m concerned..

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
why did I waste time doing this
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Incineroar. His hitboxes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical WWE most of the attacks will go under a typical fighter's belt. There's also Incineroar's boastful outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Cena literature, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these hitboxes, to realize that they're not just strong- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who sympathyse with Decidueye truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Incineroar's existencial catchphrase "INCINEROAR!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Masuda's Japenese epic Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those leafy simpletons scratching their feathers in confusion as Sakurai's genius unfolds itself on theirSwitches screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Incineroar tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 GSP of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
I dunno, but thanks! I hate it.

D

Deleted member

I'm a simple man:

Like the squid, and you're a pretty cool kid.

Hate the squid, and you're gonna wish you didn't just do what you just did.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Incineroar. His hitboxes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical WWE most of the attacks will go under a typical fighter's belt. There's also Incineroar's boastful outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Cena literature, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these hitboxes, to realize that they're not just strong- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who sympathyse with Decidueye truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Incineroar's existencial catchphrase "INCINEROAR!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Masuda's Japenese epic Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those leafy simpletons scratching their feathers in confusion as Sakurai's genius unfolds itself on theirSwitches screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Incineroar tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 GSP of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
WWE? I wanted an excuse to post this!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I'm the Yoshi guy
Faygoshill's the Xenoblade guy
AndreaAC's the Rigley girl

You're the copypasta guy :yoshi:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Maxwell's notebook is really just a more powerful Death Note.

D

Deleted member

So in the past 24 hours, we've had Pulp Fiction and The Boondocks, ClaTheBae ClaTheBae doing it to us, Persona 5 Switch dream dead, ****ing teachers who are actually maids and Noipoi entering Terminal 5.

I mean

good thing he didn't go to Terminal Seven.

@faygoshill how should we rate this day on SmashBoards on the Bruh-O-Meter, huh?

D

Deleted member

Maxwell's notebook is really just a more powerful Death Note.
Maxwell would be cool in Smash.
Also, I want an actual Scribblenauts game in the Switch. I remember playing the Wii U one.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
What did you do to the locusts
don't you see? I never lied. There are no locusts. There were at one point, but no longer. They're gone.

I did it to them. And finally, on this day, it will be known to you all. I stood in front of them, hands clasped together, feet shoulder width apart. The locusts approached me. Swarming me as if it were ancient egypt. But I took a stand. I geared up. I looked the group of insects in they eye, and in one fell swoop, ended their very existence right there

I did it to em

D

Deleted member

So in the past 24 hours, we've had Pulp Fiction and The Boondocks, ClaTheBae ClaTheBae doing it to us, Persona 5 Switch dream dead, ****ing teachers who are actually maids and Noipoi entering Terminal 5.

I mean

@faygoshill how should we rate this day on SmashBoards on the Bruh-O-Meter, huh?
51itmz090he21.jpg

a solid 18.3

D

Deleted member

I mean

Don't forget about people betting their accounts on Banjo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom