• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You're a ****ing liar. A fraud. A fake. You've disappointed everyone in this thread and everyone out of it. Your parents. Your relatives. Your friends. Your girlfriend. Tell me, how many people would ever want to marry a person who thinks Sans Gaming isn't in? I'll give you a figure: zero. You're not smart. You're not special. You're nothing. No, actually, you are something. A failure. You're a failure, Toaster Brian. And that's all you'll ever be on this ***** of an Earth.
Oh my god why am I being attacked for an opinion on this thread!!!! Everyone is allowed to have an opinion besides me!!! Blocked! Everyone who conflicts with me? BLOCKED! How do i function irl? Who knows? I’M BLOCKED FOR EVEN ASKING!!

Shroob

Sup?
Oh my god why am I being attacked for an opinion on this thread!!!! Everyone is allowed to have an opinion besides me!!! Blocked! Everyone who conflicts with me? BLOCKED! How do i function irl? Who knows? I’M BLOCKED FOR EVEN ASKING!!
Kamiya rn to half his followers.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
View attachment 208002

tfw you applied for a job last month and after constant contact and promising emails from the employer you just now got an email that you didn't get the job
Alright, someone needs a hug:
tenor.gif

You've got plenty of opportunities out there buddy, don't let this one get you down.

Oh God, I'm gonna go through this in a couple of years. RIP me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
hay

u don need to blok

ujust ned to luv

lik i luv u all

u all frend

D

Deleted member

jesus ****, do you have to be so political all the time

D

Deleted member

blocked.png

We are all blocked by faygoshill.

D

Deleted member

hay

u don need to blok

ujust ned to luv

lik i luv u all

u all frend
Regression, according to psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, is a defense mechanism leading to the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development rather than handling unacceptable impulses in a more adaptive way.

noi i know p5 switch dying was hard but this is unhealthy man you gotta chill

come on, sit here and talk about your feelings
f00d83102de359bda224cb48043a5b04.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
*See only 7 characters in this post*
Mods:
View attachment 208016

(I know this was used earlier today, but I love Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, so I don't care)
cloddy is gud movee

i very liek

Regression, according to psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, is a defense mechanism leading to the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development rather than handling unacceptable impulses in a more adaptive way.

noi i know p5 switch dying was hard but this is unhealthy man you gotta chill

come on, sit here and talk about your feelings
View attachment 208017
heer is how i fel

,,,,<<>>''";;))(()*#2

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
There is only one way to get Noipoi back. I will post something he must use every fiber of his brain to correct. I might not survive this, but it is a necessary sacrifice to get our Noipoi back. Here we go...

incineroar is a stupid idiot from loserville

I apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom